Options

EE: Whitney and Lee

2»

Comments

• Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    No! Tear them apart now!!!!
    Seems more people are in favour of the relationship. Than I thought.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if she went with Les?
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whitney has been going round in circles for years. We've seen this storyline many times before and it will end the same way. I don't think she's likable or interesting and Lee is wasted on her.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    What if she went with Les?

I think Stan the Man would suit her better. He's a right player that one and knows how to attract a younger woman. He's like the Michael Winner of Walford :cool:. His **** breath should prove an irresistable draw for Whitney.

@benbenalen: Thanks ben :). I was preoccupied with watching the World Cup the past month, so didn't really get the chance to watch too much soaps hence my absence.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    I think Stan the Man would suit her better. He's a right player that one and knows how to attract a younger woman. He's like the Michael Winner of Walford :cool:. His **** breath should prove an irresistable draw for Whitney.

@benbenalen: Thanks ben :). I was preoccupied with watching the World Cup the past month, so didn't really get the chance to watch too much soaps hence my absence.

AND JUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? >:(
    Walking out on your soap family like Shirley Carter abandoning her kids. :cry:
    Nice to see you back! :D If you 'pop out for milk' again I'm getting Chris to follow you.

With Whit and Les I was thinking more about their name portmanteau: sums up Whitney rather well. :D
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whitney and men just don't mixed, we've seen this storylines several times over with different variations but ultimately it doesn't end well.

It would be nice to see her progress without relationships being involved, even though she 21/22 now I still feel most of her storylines are pretty much the same as when she come in six years ago.

I give it too LN at least she gave Whitney a different direction last years as atrocious as the Denny s/l was she showed she could have strength in a different sort of s/l, she even dressed smarter, now she back to her usual self without a whiff of her actually still being a TA.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I think they are paring dean with Lauren

I thought Lauren was getting back with Peter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    While I must admit that after tonight I do think their scenes are cute.. it would be much nicer watching Lee with someone else and watch Whitney focus on anything other than males...
  • Options
    MetamorphosisMetamorphosis Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Whitney is honestly one of my favourite characters and I still really care about her. I just wish they could keep her single and stop tossing her into relationships with tosspots. Needless to say I really don't like Lee.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm counting down the screentime seconds until Lee makes an uninformed and tactless, but probably harmless comment about her sexual history and she takes it as a slight, ends their boring fling and wheels out the 'OH I'M A DIRTY GIRL AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT' routine for the 9th time.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really want to like these two but so far their scenes have left me ambivalent. I think it's the fact they're so obviously trying to recreate Kalfie mk2 with them. Both characters have potential but they're just giving them these throwaway 'lighthearted' scenes which are, quite frankly, not very exciting to watch.

I mean, what's happened to Lee's PTSD? What's happened to Whitney's crazy issues with rejection and equating sex with love? I found those things interesting and wanted to know more. I don't mind Whitney and Lee getting together but stop with the fluff and recognise them for what they are: two deeply damaged individuals who are more interesting when they're exposing their dark sides.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like these two together. Whitney being in any relationship is the same once upon a time tale plus it makes Lee boring. I remember reading a theory about Lee and Shabnam on DS before he even arrived on the square. Now if they only went with that storyline.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    AND JUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? >:(
    Walking out on your soap family like Shirley Carter abandoning her kids. :cry:
    Nice to see you back! :D If you 'pop out for milk' again I'm getting Chris to follow you.

With Whit and Les I was thinking more about their name portmanteau: sums up Whitney rather well. :D

Ha ha, I am like Shirley aren't I? :D
    Watch out, I might drown you in a bath if you get on my wrong side :p.
    Anyway, sorry for abandoning you :(. Next time I'll leave a note :p.

In all honesty, Whit needs a counsellor, not another man :o. Girl has got more issues than Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears put together :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Ha ha, I am like Shirley aren't I? :D
    Sorry for abandoning you :(. Next time I'll leave a note :p.

In all honesty, Whit needs a counsellor, not another man :o. Girl has got more issues Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears put together :o.

Oh god, wow. That sure puts things into perspective..........

SAVE OUR WHITNEY ! SAVE OUR WHITNEY! SAVE OUR WHITNEY!