100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Nope, it's not the blonde from Grey's. Her new show isn't a sitcom, it's a drama.

Edit: WTF? :o Why have all the posts been deleted from since Monday?? What the hell is going on?!

I guess the Pretty Woman doesn't like us? :D;-)
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand, no real names have been mentioned. Why have the posts been removed?

Mods, can you explain please?
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh someone fill me in please!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand, no real names have been mentioned. Why have the posts been removed?

Mods, can you explain please?

The truth hurts obviously as regards the person in question :D
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »

My curiosity's been piqued as well now. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »

Wish i could but no one knows. All i know for certain is that from Mon 25th Aug, 4:21pm onwards ALL blinds and posts have been deleted.

All that was discussed over the past 2 days was blind items about the MTV Video Music Awards which took place Sunday night and the Emmy Awards which took place Monday night.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow really strange... I don't remember seeing anything that made my eyebrows raise at all.

No names and no blinds that were particularly damming either. They were all pretty lightweight as far as i remember.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me thinks some research and digging is in order! :D
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Oh fiddlesticks, the only two days I don't properly read this thread and all the juicy stuff happens.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have we been pruned? :confused:

ETA: Hang on, have the posts about Mr Crisps disappeared?
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    What happened? I posted yesterday and now it's gone. And Super's blinds have gone - what was mentioned after Pretty Woman? Was there anything inappropriate that caused the deletion? Did anyone get who the other person was?

I hate it when this happens, I always feel like I've missed something really important.
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    From CDAN
    "What the f**k did you do to your face?"

This Emmy winner/nominee the other night when she saw her lesser known co-star of their hit pay cable show.

Wonder if this was said by a teenage witch?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have we been pruned? :confused:

ETA: Hang on, have the posts about Mr Crisps disappeared?

Sadly yes we have.

Crispy is still here, mentioned 3/4 pages back.
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    What happened? I posted yesterday and now it's gone. And Super's blinds have gone - what was mentioned after Pretty Woman? Was there anything inappropriate that caused the deletion? Did anyone get who the other person was?

The last blind i saw being openly discussed here was about Pretty Woman. I would be STUNNED if all blinds and posts were deleted because of that.

I have no idea what was discussed after PW. I don't recall anything. Does anyone else??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly yes we have.

Crispy is still here, mentioned 3/4 pages back.

Yeah I just went to check, that's even odder to me now as it's usually something to do with him. I read the Pretty Woman posts last night and nothing much was really said :confused: I wonder what I missed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well clearly someone's legal team isn't happy with us! :D
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were also some posts about the 'confessions' hitmaker. I don't want to sound nasty but if *that* got out he can kiss his career good bye.

Everybody knows pretty woman us a bit crazy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    There were also some pretty damning posts about an author who its claimed had a super-injunction taken out, maybe something to do with that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinselpops wrote: »
    There were also some pretty damning posts about an author who its claimed had a super-injunction taken out, maybe something to do with that?

I think posts mentioning her are still here a few pages back, are they not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinselpops wrote: »
    I think posts mentioning her are still here a few pages back, are they not?

Yeah they're still about, somewhat bizarrely.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guessed at a couple of the Emmy blinds - Willow and Stiflers mum. Neither particularly damming but they gone.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why delete threads off a little forum from the UK? The celebs we were talking about are A listers.

They are on websites like Blindgossip and Dlisted... They mention actual names as well.
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Why delete threads off a little forum from the UK? The celebs we were talking about are A listers.

They are on websites like Blindgossip and Dlisted... They mention actual names as well.

A LITTLE FORUM
    ERR NO
    OWNED BY THE HEARST GROUP ONLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST PUBLISHERS IN THE WORLD
    AND READ ALL OVER IT

oh and for the record it doesn't help discussing posts that have been taken out and IS actually against terms and conditions of use
    I can also say I DEFINETLY saw at least two real names used
    Might be worth while reading a couple of comments by myself and another poster about this kind of thing on the last page of the in the closet thread particularly if you're only new on here
    PLEASE. Don't think I'm being DS police only trying to help
    I too find it very frustrating just a case of as my nan used to say engaging brain before opening gob
    Good luck folks 😄
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    A LITTLE FORUM
    ERR NO
    OWNED BY THE HEARST GROUP ONLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST PUBLISHERS IN THE WORLD
    AND READ ALL OVER IT
    😄

Is that the same Hearst as in Randolph and Patti?
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Is that the same Hearst as in Randolph and Patti?

Certainly is 😄

The founder is of course the person Citizen Kane was based on
    Also owners of Cosmo Harpers and queen to name but two
    Have a google hardly as I say a little tittle tattle forum
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »

Unfortunately because they are based in the us the laws on libel are different.

Anyhoo onwards and upwards and lets just call her "she who shall not be named"
This discussion has been closed.