Options

Two questions I would like answered about Dee?

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Two questions I would like answered about Dee

1. Why did she go on to James about her life with getting off benefits in March and going on this morning to clear up the story about it?

2. Why does she call Ricci and Lauren her babies? they are grown adults and they are not related to her

Comments

• Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

1. Why did she go on to James about her life with getting off benefits in March and going on this morning to clear up the story about it?

2. Why does she call Ricci and Lauren her babies? they are grown adults and they are not related to her

1. Because they have been stuck in house with no TV, books and nothing to do for two weeks. In the absence of all else people talk and inevitably they talk about their lives and experiences.

2. Its a figure of speech.:)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

1. party political broadcast on behalf of the Dee party

2. to lure in Towie / Geordie Shore voters that she is salt of the earth
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What planets said.
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ This
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When you have nothing in this world the people around you mean everything I love those around me but I am also independent
    Dee has said she has been very hurt by the media and if she could turn the clock back to before benefit street then she would she was lead to beleve it was about community spirit
    I no most of use love are family and friends I am not implying otherwise but not all of use will hit rock bottom believe me when. Say living of benefits is not a great experience as was badly injured through my job and for a few months I had to flame benifits till my pension was sorted out I could not walk at the time thy never left me alone to get well I was exam end my that meny doctors I lost count believe me I could not wait to get sorted and get these people out of my life it's a joke to say people are scrounges most are not the few that are will always get what thy want whatever the government do
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) She still has a lot of people telling her to get off benefits when she got off benefits when the Tv stuff started. She did cry so it obviously affects her.

2) On Benefit Street - she was the 'mummy' of the street and other adults went to her to borrow her phone if they had no credit, they bought paperwork to her is they didn't understand it, so it's in her nature to mother other people.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) She still has a lot of people telling her to get off benefits when she got off benefits when the Tv stuff started. She did cry so it obviously affects her.

2) On Benefit Street - she was the 'mummy' of the street and other adults went to her to borrow her phone if they had no credit, they bought paperwork to her is they didn't understand it, so it's in her nature to mother other people.

Totally agree with all of this
  • Options
    HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    To get sympathy votes and to get Lauren/Ricci fan base votes when they will be evicted before her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish he had asked her how much she got paid to appear on the morning show.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would not question why she or anyone else is on benefits it can happen to the best of us, she is a thief she stole vulnerable peoples money,so all this salt of the earth she is trying to portray goes down the pan for me,she had no option to come off benifits when she was earning money from Benifit Street,she is the lowest of the low IMO I would never trust that woman and I hope nobody else will when she leaves the house. HOPE SHE PAYS BACK THE MONEY SHE STOLE FROM THESE PEOPLE>:(
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not question why she or anyone else is on benefits it can happen to the best of us, she is a thief she stole vulnerable peoples money,so all this salt of the earth she is trying to portray goes down the pan for me,she had no option to come off benifits when she was earning money from Benifit Street,she is the lowest of the low IMO I would never trust that woman and I hope nobody else will when she leaves the house. HOPE SHE PAYS BACK THE MONEY SHE STOLE FROM THESE PEOPLE>:(
    This ^ 100%.
    If she has any ethics at all she'll repay the 13k out of the 100k she is getting paid for lying around on her butt smoking, drinking and feeding her face at bb's expense for 3 weeks. But I wouldn't bet on her doing it .
    Maybe the ones she *relocated savings* from should consider taking a class action against her for their money and the pain and suffering(and possible genuine depression) she put them through .;-)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't no about it and I don't want to be her judge and jury But if people want to throw stone what about Gary beating his wife nothing has been sad about that and again I don't wish to now
    I am sure action was taken at the time I would like to bet both situations may have been taken out of contender giving people a bad name when often don't deserve it but it's not right to go on about one hm and not the other
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She is the House Mommy. They are all her babies, even Gary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    This ^ 100%.
    If she has any ethics at all she'll repay the 13k out of the 100k she is getting paid for lying around on her butt smoking, drinking and feeding her face at bb's expense for 3 weeks. But I wouldn't bet on her doing it .
    Maybe the ones she *relocated savings* from should consider taking a class action against her for their money and the pain and suffering(and possible genuine depression) she put them through .;-)

She is still in there give her a chance but as I have said I don't no what is true or not even if it's been reported by a newspaper I stopped believing them a long time ago
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    She is still in there give her a chance but as I have said I don't no what is true or not even if it's been reported by a newspaper I stopped believing them a long time ago

:confused:

She's admitted it.

A newspaper can't just publish stories like this if they aren't true!! They would get sued to the high heavens.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I don't no about it and I don't want to be her judge and jury But if people want to throw stone what about Gary beating his wife nothing has been sad about that and again I don't wish to now
    I am sure action was taken at the time I would like to bet both situations may have been taken out of contender giving people a bad name when often don't deserve it but it's not right to go on about one hm and not the other

the difference is Ruffle, Dee was convicted in court of a crime, stealing £13,000, Gary never got to court and all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence....so whilst you may not wish to know probably best not to repeat libellous statements eh?
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What you "don't wish to know about" re Gary doesn't exist - so be careful where you throw those stones, eh?
  • Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinistra wrote: »
    I wish he had asked her how much she got paid to appear on the morning show.

Why? If she was appearing on there to confirm she was no longer claiming benefits, why is her fee anyones business but hers.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    the difference is Ruffle, Dee was convicted in court of a crime, stealing £13,000, Gary never got to court and all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence....so whilst you may not wish to know probably best not to repeat libellous statements eh?

Well said Planets and Marg. If the poster doesn't want to know, why bring it up. Ridicuous>:(
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have never watched benefit street but that is interesting to know she helped others in her street with paperwork if they didnt understand it. I guess shes just a mumsey type
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What goldylookinfish said planets said.

If you have any more questions that you would like answered my Sweet_ baby_ Princess just ask your wummy mummy eva.

Now what would you like for your dinner my darling daughter?
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take a totally different view of her both in Benefit Street and in the house, I see it as a control thing. I just don't get this 'mother' facade she puts on. But hey, we all read people differently and I'm not saying how you see her is wrong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Dee have a criminal record?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To answer my own question:

But one of the female ‘stars’ of controversial Channel 4 documentary Benefits Street is today unmasked as a convicted criminal.‘White Dee’ – the self-proclaimed ‘mother of the street’ – stole from the vulnerable to fund her lover’s crack habit, the Mail can disclose.