Your All Time Ranking of the Housemates 2014 [Results Thread]

Comments

• SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    31 (23) = Lydia Louisa (BB13) = 10381pts
    Ranking History (X-X-X-X-X-X-28-23-31)
    Ranking Performance (-2.42%)

Last year Lydia took a climb up the rankings, however this year she drops back down and out of the top 30. She is lucky BB13 wasn't vote to evict otherwise she would've been toast by Day 4 up against Victoria and Connor.

Good ranking for her considering she only lasted a few weeks - my favourite housemate from that series, I had her just outside my top 10

Quite pleased to see Ben, Lauren and Dexter go in that lot - all housemates that I never really got the love for
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Top 25! :o:D

My ranking of the HMs left is:

Top 20 - 9 left! :D
    1. Brian Dowling (BB2)
    2.Helen Adams (BB2)
    3.Alex Sibley (BB3)
    5.Rex Newmark (BB9)
    6.Makosi Musambasi (BB6)
    9.Rachel Rice (BB9)
    11.Science (BB6)
    16.Anna Nolan (BB1)
    18.Daniel Bryan (BB5)

Top 75
    22.Deana Uppal (BB13)
    32.Freddie Fisher (BB10)
    41.Victor Ebuwa (BB5)
    45.Aaron Allard-Morgan (BB12)
    46.Shell Jubin (BB5)
    61 Michelle Bass (BB5)
    64 Sam Marchant (BB8)
    65 Amanda Marchant (BB8)

Top 150
    87 Sophie Reade (BB10)
    94 Kate Lawler (BB3)
    106 Gina Rio (BB14)
    109 Ashleigh Coyle (BB15)
    110 Christopher Hall (BB15)
    120 Chris Wright (BB15)
    149 Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace (BB7)

Bottom Twenty - 1 left
    242. Imogen Thomas (BB7)
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,525
    Forum Member
    How I ranked the Remaining HMs

1. Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace (BB7)
    2. Gina Rio (BB14)
    6. Brian Dowling (BB2)
    7. Makosi Musambasi (BB6)
    9. Michelle Bass (BB5)
    14. Rex Newmark (BB9)
    15. Science (BB6)
    16. Helen Adams (BB2)
    17. Dan Bryan (BB5)
    18. Kate Lawler (BB3)
    19. Shell Jubin (BB5)
    23. Alex Sibley (BB3)
    25. Ashleigh Coyle (BB15)
    26. Victor Ebuwa (BB5)
    32. Anna Nolan (BB1)
    36. Sophie Reade (BB10)
    38. Deana Uppal (BB13)
    40. Aaron Allard-Morgan (BB12)
    42. Imogen Thomas (BB7)
    45. Chris Wright (BB15)
    49. Sam Marchant (BB8)
    52. Freddie Fisher (BB10)
    69. Amanda Marchant (BB8)
    89. Christopher Hall (BB15)
    120. Rachel Rice (BB9)
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ranked the remaining 25 as

1- Rachel
    2-Deana
    3-Aisleyne
    6-Anna
    12-Kate
    19-Shell
    27-Gina
    60-Chris
    66-Imogen
    71-Dan
    72-Makosi
    78-Sam
    82-Ashleigh
    86-Science
    89-Brian
    97-Amanda
    104-Freddie
    114-Helen
    119-Aaron
    120-Christopher
    135-Alex
    143-Victor
    151-Michelle
    168-Sophie
    225-Rex
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lost three there. Still have 10 of my top 20 intact.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    36 (42) = Stuart Wilson (BB5) = 10019pts
    Ranking History (22-30-33-22-28-35-41-42-36)
    Ranking Performance (+3.72%)

Jungle cat, Chicken Stu takes a big climb up the rankings and returns to the top 40 HMs.

If I recall correctly he never got a single nom
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    34 (45) = Spencer Smith (BB3) = 10275pts

I don't remember Spencer being anything all that wonderful. I know he had a lot of people saying that he was extremely good looking and that they fancied him, but I just remember him being quite lazy.
    33 (27) = Sara Folino (BB9) = 10345pts

Sara is one of the best and most popular latecomers the show has ever had.
    30 (32) = Harry Blake (BB12) = 10403pts

I went off Harry a bit after he was evicted. During all his interviews, he just kept on and on about Aaron was being himself and that he was playing a game. I know some HMs do "play the game", but the way he kept going on about it, it didn't come across all that positive and that he wasn't doing him many favours.
    26 (17) = Lauren Carre (BB13) = 10681pts

Lauren was a very nice, likeable girl, who arguably has one of the best laughs a HM has had. I know some people found it irritating, but I loved it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdKFgB_TKo (the first 45 seconds)

My rankings as they stand now:

1. Rachel (BB9)
    2. Brian (BB2)
    5. Helen (BB2)
    6. Aisleyne (BB7)
    12. Sam (BB8)
    13. Amanda (BB8)
    14. Deana (BB13)
    20. Freddie (BB10)
    23. Ashleigh (BB15)
    24. Imogen (BB7)
    25. Christopher (BB15)
    26. Chris (BB15)
    28. Aaron (BB12)
    32. Anna (BB1)
    33. Alex (BB3)
    37. Shell (BB5)
    45. Rex (BB9)
    56. Makosi (BB6)
    62. Michelle (BB5)
    89. Kate (BB3)
    98. Sophie (BB10)
    100. Daniel (BB5)
    104. Gina (BB14)
    209. Science (BB6)
    236. Victor (BB5)

Will the final 25 results be revealed tomorrow?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great round :D
    Kept my top five intact and got rid of my bottom housemate (of those that remain) - Marcus at #230!
    Two of my bottom 50 still remain, though, which isn't great considering we're down to the final 25, but I guess that balances itself out considering I have 11 housemates from my top 50 that's still in the competition :)

Glad to see Sam and Amanda take top place for BB8 and Gina for BB14 :)
    I hope Sophie and Kate manage to beat off Freddie and Alex to finish top of their series, too.

Here my list:
    1. Sam (BB8)
    2. Amanda (BB8)
    3. Michelle (BB5)
    4. Sophie (BB10)
    5. Ashleigh (BB15)
    7. Kate (BB3)
    8. Imogen (BB7)
    17. Gina (BB14)
    19. Victor (BB5)
    34. Aisleyne (BB7)
    48. Helen (BB2)
    52. Anna (BB1)
    56. Rachel (BB9)
    57. Deana (BB13)
    70. Rex (BB9)
    72. Shell (BB5)
    82. Aaron (BB12)
    104. Chris (BB15)
    125. Christopher (BB15)
    138. Makosi (BB6)
    172. Daniel (BB5)
    184. Science (BB6)
    203. Alex (BB3)
    222. Brian (BB2)
    227. Freddie (BB10)
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    So happy that Chris has made top 25 , that is amazing. Especially considering a few still in to me are highly unlikable & i don't get their popularity such as victor , aisleyne , imogen , rex , or dull like Rachel , the twins , Sophie.
    Also though i never watched the series Dexter comes across as a slime ball to me so i dont get his popularity how he he came in so high.
    But if they are entertaining baddies or nice dullards i guess it's fine :p

But jon & more so ben who was a total legend deserved the places they got.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    32 (29) = Marcus Akin (BB10) = 10349pts
    Top Rankings = 1
    Lowest Ranking = 246

The Irrepressible Dark House manages to remain pretty static in the rankings, however loses his top 30 position.
    Controversial chap. I never got the love at all. It seems that all you have to do to get fans is give yourself a superhero name and go round being obnoxious to everyone, including Big Brother.
    29 (16) = Dexter Koh (BB14) = 10432pts
    Top Rankings = 1
    Lowest Ranking = 248

It was a shame he lost out to Sam in the final 2 (although an even bigger shame Gina lost out to both of them).
    I couldn't disagree more. Gina was horrible: synthetic and spiteful. Sam was never any worse than a bit juvenile, and in one of the worst final line-ups ever I was glad that he won.
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, Imogen is still in? Weird...
    Forum Member
    Pointy wrote: »

I have Imogen in my bottom ten :) I do not for love nor money get her popularity on here, she was a total plastic at the start, very happy and smug in her position in the 'popular' gang, and how could she go near Cesar??!! (shudder) Then when the popular gang were getting voted out, yes she made friends with Glynn, Aislyne, but I just don't get what at all if anything she added to the series. :confused: If you are asked to remember BB7 storylines, its Aislyne v Nikki, Glynns 'journey', Pete, everyone being in love with Pete, Pete and Nikki, the secret house, Ais in the secret house, Grace, what on earth did Imogen add, apart from being pretty and dull??!! :confused::confused:
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have Imogen in my bottom ten :) I do not for love nor money get her popularity on here, she was a total plastic at the start, very happy and smug in her position in the 'popular' gang, and how could she go near Cesar??!! (shudder) Then when the popular gang were getting voted out, yes she made friends with Glynn, Aislyne, but I just don't get what at all if anything she added to the series. :confused: If you are asked to remember BB7 storylines, its Aislyne v Nikki, Glynns 'journey', Pete, everyone being in love with Pete, Pete and Nikki, the secret house, Ais in the secret house, Grace, what on earth did Imogen add, apart from being pretty and dull??!! :confused::confused:

I absolutely loved Imogen! Yeah at the beginning she was part of the plastics and come across as very unlikeable alongside Grace, Lisa, Sezer but her friendship with Glyn was right from the start and you could see she wanted to make friends with Aisleyne quite quickly after her arrival. Once Grace and Lisa had gone that's when Imogen became my favourite. She didn't need to be a big character in that series, a calming influence was needed really since there was so many HUGE characters so her being there as a good friend to housemates, all in all just having a good time and being one of the calmest housemates during all the twists was nice to see. Her laugh was amazing too! :cool:
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I've now lost 6 of my top 10 and 12 from my top 20. Still got Makosi to go from my bottom 10 and BB3 Alex from my bottom 20 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got 6 of my top 20 left, and no one I had below 200. So it could be worse.
    Forum Member
    Pointy wrote: »

Not that weird, she's never been out of the top 30 (barring her debu year when she enterred at 37) and one year was in the top 10
    Forum Member
    Not that weird, she's never been out of the top 30 (barring her debu year when she enterred at 37) and one year was in the top 10

That is bizarre though, do not get her popularity whatso ever! (reasons listed two posts above! :D)
    Forum Member
    ABCZYX wrote: »

Will the final 25 results be revealed tomorrow?

Part of it will be revealed this evening :)
    Forum Member
    That is bizarre though, do not get her popularity whatso ever! (reasons listed two posts above! :D)

I think Imogen vs Richard was a bit key to the series - he took an instant dislike to her and they both hated each other for the whole series. There was the argument between them in week 1 (or 2), she also had some amusing tasks - like the sabotage task and the radio show task as well and off course was Sezer's Mrs until his amusing eviction.

I think she was always close to Glyn due to the welsh connection and even early on in the series when she had her friends around her she was chatting/ speaking in Welsh to him. Similarly I remember her talking and pretty much liking Aisleyne once Sezer had been evicted - sure it strengthened when Grace left, but then they were in there a huge amount of time.

Whilst she wasn't a ground breaking HM, I do think she did more than she is possibly given credit for and I liked her :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of it will be revealed this evening :)

Only part:confused: So it wont end tonight :confused: What a shame lol
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Imogen vs Richard was a bit key to the series - he took an instant dislike to her and they both hated each other for the whole series. There was the argument between them in week 1 (or 2), she also had some amusing tasks - like the sabotage task and the radio show task as well and off course was Sezer's Mrs until his amusing eviction.

I think she was always close to Glyn due to the welsh connection and even early on in the series when she had her friends around her she was chatting/ speaking in Welsh to him. Similarly I remember her talking and pretty much liking Aisleyne once Sezer had been evicted - sure it strengthened when Grace left, but then they were in there a huge amount of time.

Whilst she wasn't a ground breaking HM, I do think she did more than she is possibly given credit for and I liked her :)

She is hugely overrated however and i feel its only because she was friends with Ais that she does well on here>:(
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    She is hugely overrated however and i feel its only because she was friends with Ais that she does well on here>:(

That certainly helps I'm sure!

I found her sweet-natured and attractive which also helps :D

She's my number 28.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? You think it was more offensive than

Yes, I think it was much more offensive. That was a throw away vulgar remark made by a person with a low vocabulary. Luke A, however, was clearly an intelligent person who knew exactly what he was doing. It was much more calculated. He targeted what he deemed her biggest weakness, her weight.
    The truth about Lucke A's comment is that it was barely noticed - just a muttered aside, clearly not intended to do anything except vent an irritation - until Becky's sister decided to make a thing about it, whereupon Becky herself decided to make a ludicrous fuss; and all those who didn't like Luke were ecstatic, because they thought that they had GOT something on him, not realising how foolish they were sounding pretending it was anything out of the ordinary.

The truth is it was a malicious and personal attack on a young lady. Luke A later admitted he was ashamed of himself for saying it. That tells you all you need to know. You don't feel ashamed of yourself unless you have done something wrong. Luke A knew it was a shameful remark to make but the damage had already been done. For a man in his 30's to attack a young lady over her weight was utterly shameful.
    Forum Member
    Thrombin wrote: »
    That certainly helps I'm sure!

I found her sweet-natured and attractive which also helps :D

She's my number 28.

I think if she was ugly she would definitiely not be making top 25 every year, thats for sure! look what a pretty face has done for cheryl cole sure! :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Glad Imogen's still in, as she showed often neglected (at least by the public) traits in a housemate. She proved to be a good friend to so many housemates (even those at odds with eachother) and was one of the most relatable and consistent housemates in BB7.
    Despite being reliably consistent among all the unpredictable trainwrecks, I liked that she showed some progression aswell. Which included making friends with people she had previously been completely distant from - Aisleyne, Susie, and she even mended bridges with Richard in their last few days (it could have been all for show but at least the good intentions were there). I actually liked their ongoing rivalry throughout the series though.

A few Imogen facts I like to remember:
    - in the female-dominated BB7, she was in the house longer than any other female.
    - she survived 4 evictions even with 1 being a double (a survival rate 2nd only to Richard surviving 6 evictions during the series).
    28 (34) = Craig Phillips (BB1) = 10510pts
    Ranking History (24-16-14-11-23-23-32-34-28)
    Ranking Performance (+3.46%)

171-180....... 1
    191-200...... 1

Highest Ranking = 6
    Lowest Ranking = 194

Looks like I gave Craig his 2nd lowest ranking lol what a grump I am.

Judging him rather harshly though, he was lazy and disrespectful about certain women in the house, who got lucky due to Nick being exposed (though Craig had previously known about Nick and been okay with it when it wasn't his own name being passed around) and managed to ride that out for the remaining few weeks of the series to barely win by a couple of percent.
    I can take him as the winner though because he could come across as a likeable down-to-earth guy, but unfortunately I just found him rather dim and not very interesting.
    27 (24) = Benjamin Duncan (BB11) = 10610pts
    Ranking History (X-X-X-X-13-14-22-24-27)
    Ranking Performance (-0.41%)

I thought Ben was okay for the first couple of weeks but it got very tedious after then. He had a bit of a selfish and lazy attitude and thought it was strange when this would be a problem in tasks or in general day-to-day life. Plus it's alright to be a gossip but I don't like it when someone doesn't own up to their opinions. If you're going to have opinions then don't be afraid to be upfront about them or at least stick to them if you are caught out. But instead of owning it he was just sly and cowardly about it, watching him go bright purple when confronted it was hard not to feel like he deserved it.