Katie

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charlie1 wrote: »
    The last photo of her does make me feel quite sad. :(
    She looks tired, much older than her years and unhappy. A shadow of her former, really attractive self.

She strikes me as someone who is quite insecure. Hence I suppose all the media attention she so craves in order to build up her self-esteem.

Against my better judgement, I agree with you.
    She had so much going for her - and still does really - 6 beautiful children, a close family, more money than most of us could ever dream of - and she's so damn miserable.
    I realise that most of her misery is entirely self-inflicted and that she's not the most pleasant person, but that makes me feel even sorrier for her.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    l don't feel sorry for her, you reap what you sow and even a fool will realise that , eventually, l actually pity her.
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Against my better judgement, I agree with you.
    She had so much going for her - and still does really - 6 beautiful children, a close family, more money than most of us could ever dream of - and she's so damn miserable.
    I realise that most of her misery is entirely self-inflicted and that she's not the most pleasant person, but that makes me feel even sorrier for her.

I'm sorry but I really can't feel sorry for her, she has no-one to blame but herself. Her world evolves around 1 person only, herself, she will always put her needs before anyone else's, and gives not a second though to the effect her choices have on others. She would sell anything, or anyone to get headlines, like a parasite she drains what she can from ppl as long as it benefits her.

how can anyone feel sorry for someone that has made a career of selling her life ,does not have the slightest idea what morals are. And has a nastness that shine thru when things don't go her way.
    She can have as many surgeries as she likes, but unfortunately the is no surgical procedure that can change the ugliness on the inside
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Oh bugger - she's still down the road from me >:( *makes mental note to keep avoiding Tesco*
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh bugger - she's still down the road from me >:( *makes mental note to keep avoiding Tesco*

Well there's always Iceland, I hear it's quite fantastic.:)
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    Well there's always Iceland, I hear it's quite fantastic.:)

No Iceland in Horsham :D. We have the choice of Tesco, Sainsburys or Waitrose.....
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember clicking on some link about her when the missus was around and she said she should never of had all the work done as she was better looking naturally than she will ever look with work done
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    I remember clicking on some link about her when the missus was around and she said she should never of had all the work done as she was better looking naturally than she will ever look with work done

She was a very pretty girl and would still be pretty now if she had avoided all the botox and fillers.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Iceland in Horsham :D. We have the choice of Tesco, Sainsburys or Waitrose.....
    NO ICELAND:o that's a bloody disgrace,i couldn't live down there lol.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do you think I go to Iceland, Lidl and ASDA in Crawley? I save more than the fuel costs!
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Why do you think I go to Iceland, Lidl and ASDA in Crawley? I save more than the fuel costs!
    I'm the same lol,the 3 main shops,and they haven't got them..absolutely no good to me,imagine popping out to waitrose for a bag of spuds,a pint of milk and a loaf,i bet you wouldn't get much change out of a tenner...what a nightmare.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw the cover of Heat mag in Tesco. The rows are so bad - allegedly - that Kev's sleeping in the wardrobe! They mustn't have a shed at the new gaff.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think KP should have learnt the classic agage 'less is more'. If she'd taken heed, things could have been so different for her.

I think she'd be the first to admit that she is hardly blessed with aeons of natural talent and charisma and has had made her money through a combination of luck, savvy and a willingness to sell every fart. If she had held some stuff back, trickled the autobiographies to a few years instead of months, she would have had more of a chance of retaining people's interest long term rather than in a 'car crash' type fashion. The same is true for her looks.. She's gone from a natural beauty to a freak show. If she'd had little bits of work (or ideally none( and toned down the make up so that she didn't look like a drag queen, she would look her age, rather than a 50 something transvestite.

She's only got herself, her greed and her vanity to blame, really.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think KP should have learnt the classic agage 'less is more'. If she'd taken heed, things could have been so different for her.

I think she'd be the first to admit that she is hardly blessed with aeons of natural talent and charisma and has had made her money through a combination of luck, savvy and a willingness to sell every fart. If she had held some stuff back, trickled the autobiographies to a few years instead of months, she would have had more of a chance of retaining people's interest long term rather than in a 'car crash' type fashion. The same is true for her looks.. She's gone from a natural beauty to a freak show. If she'd had little bits of work (or ideally none( and toned down the make up so that she didn't look like a drag queen, she would look her age, rather than a 50 something transvestite.

It's a form of self mutilation driven by self loathing I suspect. I feel pity for Katie as she is never going to be really happy. :( For many of those who support her she has it all but in reality she doesn't.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Just saw the cover of Heat mag in Tesco. The rows are so bad - allegedly - that Kev's sleeping in the wardrobe! They mustn't have a shed at the new gaff.

Why?
    There's NINE bedrooms!?!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Why?
    There's NINE bedrooms!?!!

It's a natty headline. None of this is real.

Saw a piccie last week of Keiron sat next to Amy smiling away. I mean seriously what mother would be happily sat next to her daughters husband if he had done what he is supposed to have done. Just one big sham storyline for her next book.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I really can't feel sorry for her, she has no-one to blame but herself. Her world evolves around 1 person only, herself, she will always put her needs before anyone else's, and gives not a second though to the effect her choices have on others. She would sell anything, or anyone to get headlines, like a parasite she drains what she can from ppl as long as it benefits her.

how can anyone feel sorry for someone that has made a career of selling her life ,does not have the slightest idea what morals are. And has a nastness that shine thru when things don't go her way.
    She can have as many surgeries as she likes, but unfortunately the is no surgical procedure that can change the ugliness on the inside
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    It's a form of self mutilation driven by self loathing I suspect. I feel pity for Katie as she is never going to be really happy. :( For many of those who support her she has it all but in reality she doesn't.

Don't get me wrong, I won't be losing any sleep over her.
    I just think that it's a shame that she's ruined her face, wrecked her body and turned herself into a bit of a laughing stock.
    I completely agree that she'll never be truly happy - I'm not entirely sure that she actually has the capacity to be genuinely happy - and I find that very sad.
    There's no doubt that most of her misfortunes are her own fault, but she seems incapable of looking at what she has, and counting her blessings, rather than droning on endlessly about what she wants.
    She seems consumed by bitterness and unhappiness, and for that I pity her.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have felt sorry for KP on lots of occasions in the past, but then within days she has done/said something hideous, usually really hurting someone else in the process, and my sympathy disappears. That said, if she is the true narcissist that many people believe her to be, then she is incapable of change, and does perhaps deserve some pity. For their own sanity, people will always walk away eventually, and that is what she seems to fear more than anything in the world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have felt sorry for KP on lots of occasions in the past, but then within days she has done/said something hideous, usually really hurting someone else in the process, and my sympathy disappears. That said, if she is the true narcissist that many people believe her to be, then she is incapable of change, and does perhaps deserve some pity. For their own sanity, people will always walk away eventually, and that is what she seems to fear more than anything in the world.

BIB - that is where my pity comes from. Her nastiness to others is driven out of issues she within herself. She projects the self loathing onto others as a way of dealing with it. Well that is what I think.

Whatever - I dislike who you she is and what she represents in terms of being a icon for a specific sector of our society but the media and her followers have built her up. She has made a fortune out of her dysfunction sadly.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same here. There have been many times I have felt sorry for her and thought maybe my opinion on her have been harsh, but soon enough she will say or do something that will turn my sympathy on it's head. I don't doubt she has a nice a side, it's just unfortunate that she doesn't show this side often enough, and when she does, it's usually for her own gain. She had surgery for the wrong reasons, I'm my opinion she had her boobs done for attention, and she had surgery far too young and it will cost her dearly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, she was a natural stunner at one point. I believe she got into modelling on looks alone. There was no nepotism or surgery needed.

However, I don't think she would have been as big as she was in her Jordan years without all the surgery she had in the beginning. She became known for her big boobs and I think she loved this. I think she clings to the belief that surgery makes her better, because it enhanced her career at the beginning.
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member

:D:D:D BIB I actually sprayed my coffee over my phone, love it
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »

Her children shouldn't be there witnessing their mother being dressed up as a 'fairy godmother' h**ker in front of the paps...truly disgraceful. >:(