Say Hello returns (Part 3)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone.:+)))))
    Good Evening Lovely Doggie.:+)))))
    What a day, moved out, keys handed over, got keys for Bungalow at last.
    Now the fun starts.

I thought you weren't keen on pets? :D:D:D
  • FoggieFoggie Posts: 80,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you weren't keen on pets? :D:D:D

Woof woof :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning …Happy Monday x
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Foggie wrote: »
    Good Morning Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))

Happy Monday again.

Never slept last night, hate strange beds, and it's so hot, Wifi crap.

How do i stop the predictive text on whatever on my tablet, it puts such stupid words in.

Even when entering my email address, by the time i finish it even i don't recognise it.

My O/H sent a message to her sister the other day, she was supposed to be telling her about a relation called Rog, short for Roger but the message got changed to Dog, the reply was rather funny.
    It's quicker to type the word in anyway.

Doing a lot of travelling these days, love the bungalow even if it does look a mess.
    The only things we aren't changing are the Roof and the Walls, the rest is being replaced or worked on, it's got a rather nice wooden floor with at least an 18" gap underneath, except for the kitchen.
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

Happy Wednesday again.

Very busy these days, Bungalow coming on great.
    Not touched garden yet though.
    All the trees are in the driveway, good job its big.
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Everyone.:+)))))))))))))

Hapy Thursday, been pretty busy, all going well.

Good Wifi in Premier Inn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning …Happy Friday x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening Everyone.:+)))))))))))))

Hapy Thursday, been pretty busy, all going well.

Good Wifi in Premier Inn

Hello lovely Hicky:) …getting used to hotel life are you :D …When will you be able to move into your new place?
    Forum Member
    Hello lovely Hicky:+) …getting used to hotel life are you :+D …When will you be able to move into your new place?
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+)))))))))))))
    Its not too bad in here, have no idea when we can move in yet, we may move in without a kitchen but even that may be a couple of weeks away.
    Kitchen fitter can't get here till mid December, kitchen arrives mid November.
    Hoping to have the Bathroom early though, and the ensuit.
    Have the flooring to go down but have to get the Dish & Aerial cables in first.
    BT Eng. arriving Wednesday, getting high speed fibre broadband this time.
    Will get house sorted then worry about the garden, i have got 5k for the garden O/H has got 35k for the house renovation, hope it's enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+)))))))))))))
    Its not too bad in here, have no idea when we can move in yet, we may move in without a kitchen but even that may be a couple of weeks away.
    Kitchen fitter can't get here till mid December, kitchen arrives mid November.
    Hoping to have the Bathroom early though, and the ensuit.
    Have the flooring to go down but have to get the Dish & Aerial cables in first.
    BT Eng. arriving Wednesday, getting high speed fibre broadband this time.
    Will get house sorted then worry about the garden, i have got 5k for the garden O/H has got 35k for the house renovation, hope it's enough.

Hello lovely Hicky:)..it sounds a big job but well worth it in the end. Hope you are well x
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))))

Happy Monday again, got another busy week, working today but with going in later i can have a bit of a lay in.
    Hello lovely Hicky::)..it sounds a big job but well worth it in the end. Hope you are well x
    It will be a challenge all right, am going to wait for most of the bungalow wrk to be done so i have less workers with vehicles in the area and the drive is free for machinery.
    I need a tree feller with a machine to eat the branches and a machine JCB to dig out the roots and level the ground.
    The area will be decking and trees and blue stone chips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning …Happy Tuesday x
    Forum Member
    Good morning …Happy Tuesday x
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))

Another busy day, selecting doors and skirtings for the new place.
    Still filling skips,so much to go yet, but it's coming together.
    Kitchen is a couple of weeks away yet, and we are staying in the Premier Inn for the near future.
    BT Engineers coming tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))

Another busy day, selecting doors and skirtings for the new place.
    Still filling skips,so much to go yet, but it's coming together.
    Kitchen is a couple of weeks away yet, and we are staying in the Premier Inn for the near future.
    BT Engineers coming tomorrow.

Good morning lovely Hicky:) …Good morning everyone ..Happy Wednesday.
    Will you be in your new place by Christmas ?
    Forum Member
    Good morning lovely Hicky:+) …Good morning everyone ..Happy Wednesday.
    Will you be in your new place by Christmas ?
    Good Evening Lovely Foggie.:+)))))))))))))

Hoping to be in before the end of November really, Kitchen arrives mid November but it still has to be fitted.
    We might be able to live in the Bungalow when its got certain conditions met.
    Can always eat out.
    Have got some labour to hel with the garden, a gardener who does work next door is going to help me for a while, far to much for me.
    My lad is heling out, DIL is stripping paper off walls and a big ceiling.
    Electrician is rewiring the whole place, big job, inside & out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning ..Happy Thursday x
    Forum Member
    Good morning ..Happy Thursday x
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))

Happy Thursday it was for sure., raining early on which wasnt too nice for us in the garden.
    My Helper is really getting into these bushes and trees, hes digging the roots up as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))

Happy Thursday it was for sure., raining early on which wasnt too nice for us in the garden.
    My Helper is really getting into these bushes and trees, hes digging the roots up as well.

Good morning lovely Hicky:) ..Good morning everyone …Happy Friday x

You have a good helper :) ..wont be long now. We have very heavy rain at the moment.:(
  • CMCM Posts: 33,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening Everyone :)

And Rain Rain Rain is all we are getting for next WEEK :o so get used to it Foggie :D
    Forum Member
    Evening Everyone.:+))))))))))))))

Pouring down here this morning, glad it stopped though, same as yesterday.
    Got loads done, on skip. #6 now.
    Inside almost ready for paining, pluming waiting for sanitary wear to arrive, Central heating finished, gutters and soffets being installed from tomorrow, using garage as kitchen.
    Neighbours are saying that the 5 metre of land between my rear fence and the school fence behind might be mine, waiting for the deeds to check it out, could be a nice bonus.
    Won 25 pound on the lottery yesterday as well.

I have come across dozens of Granite blocks about 250x150x150, not sure what t do ith them, they are probably worth a pound each or so but are so heavy, it seems such a waste to throw them in the skip, too heavy to carry around in a car, i'll have to check what weight they are each.
    Good morning lovely Hicky:+) ..Good morning everyone …Happy Friday x

You have a good helper :+) ..wont be long now. We have very heavy rain at the moment.:+(
    Good Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))
    He is defo worth what he charges anyway, i couldn't manage it on my own anyway, it's a massive job.
    CM wrote: »
    Good Evening Everyone :+)

And Rain Rain Rain is all we are getting for next WEEK :+o so get used to it Foggie :+D
    Evening CM.:+)))))))))))))))
    There doesn't seem an end to the rain, but its just in the morning here, so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening Everyone.:+))))))))))))))

Pouring down here this morning, glad it stopped though, same as yesterday.
    Got loads done, on skip. #6 now.
    Inside almost ready for paining, pluming waiting for sanitary wear to arrive, Central heating finished, gutters and soffets being installed from tomorrow, using garage as kitchen.
    Neighbours are saying that the 5 metre of land between my rear fence and the school fence behind might be mine, waiting for the deeds to check it out, could be a nice bonus.
    Won 25 pound on the lottery yesterday as well.

I have come across dozens of Granite blocks about 250x150x150, not sure what t do ith them, they are probably worth a pound each or so but are so heavy, it seems such a waste to throw them in the skip, too heavy to carry around in a car, i'll have to check what weight they are each.

Good Evening Lovely Foggie.:+))))))))))))))
    He is defo worth what he charges anyway, i couldn't manage it on my own anyway, it's a massive job.

Evening CM.:+)))))))))))))))
    There doesn't seem an end to the rain, but its just in the morning here, so far.

Good Evening Hicky :)

Hopefully the Frost takes over soon :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening Lovely Foggie.:+)))))))))))))

Hoping to be in before the end of November really, Kitchen arrives mid November but it still has to be fitted.
    We might be able to live in the Bungalow when its got certain conditions met.
    Can always eat out.
    Have got some labour to hel with the garden, a gardener who does work next door is going to help me for a while, far to much for me.
    My lad is heling out, DIL is stripping paper off walls and a big ceiling.
    Electrician is rewiring the whole place, big job, inside & out.

Seems you are moving Hicky, :)

You have a Good set up where are will you be able to do it again in new place. .
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Hicky :+)

Hopefully the Frost takes over soon :+D
    Hi CM.:+))))))))))))))
    I think frost s prefferable to rain, but would like all the roots out before the frost sets in.
    Seems you are moving Hicky, :+)

You have a Good set up where are will you be able to do it again in new place. .
    Yes CM, moving from 4 bed house to 2 bed Bungalow.

I have drawn up a design for the new place and think it will be very nice.
    I have the room similar to the old place but won't be having grass in the garden otherwise it will be about the same.
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))

Happy Saturday, have a good weekend.

IAC starts on the 16th.

Off to work in the garden at the new place.