Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    She even has his old nose!

I wondered where it went :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you'll clearly find i posted the link at the time to the article where KP and PA talked about princesses hair and what the problem was. I didn't just come out with this out of the blue. Indeed i did clearly infer something about parentage but i was not the first to link the two. Please go back and check your facts. No backtracking intended - i know FM's called me out on it and i stick by what i said and did so at the time.

I have to say though i love it how you brought it up out of the blue right at a time a lot of people were pretty much agreeing with what i was saying about him and the kids, and compliments on bookmarking the page numbers and the nice use of bold. I guess the PA fanclub doesn't mind a few below the belt digs when it comes to defending the pezza! But just for your info - we are here to debate PA, not each other. Bit desperate of you Nicola. tut tut :rolleyes:

Your opinion - you have no idea who he has in his house - it isn't his whole entire life on TV you know.

Well you'll be pleased to know i've certainly met Mrs Trunchbull many times, her reputation precedes her.

But you did imply doubt on princess's parentage , and I remember calling you on that at the time , you also laid doubt on her natural colour and said that KP dyed her hair ( as an infant because she was ginger , the implication being she wasn't PA 's natural child , I remember questioning you on your knowledge of recessive genes
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I guess the PA fanclub doesn't mind a few below the belt digs

You talking about below the belt digs?? Oh..the irony.:D

Your opinion - you have no idea who he has in his house - it isn't his whole entire life on TV you know.

Yes I do know but I bet the kid's mother knows exactly who he has in his house...and you can bet your life on it that if there were any women in his house that we didn't already know about she would make sure we did know about it.;)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    But you did imply doubt on princess's parentage , and I remember calling you on that at the time , you also laid doubt on her natural colour and said that KP dyed her hair ( as an infant because she was ginger , the implication being she wasn't PA 's natural child , I remember questioning you on your knowledge of recessive genes

Emphasis on implication.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Yes I do know but I bet the kid's mother knows exactly who he has in his house...and you can bet your life on it that if there were any women in his house that we didn't already know about she would make sure we did know about it.;)

how would she know who is in his house??
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You talking about below the belt digs?? Oh..the irony.:D

I'm just not sure how we got onto the topic of princess again Nicola - other than you losing an argument badly and needing to bring it up to divert attention away ;)

Lets get back to the REAL topic at hand. PA clearly needs to grow some balls and take his kids off TV, no matter who wants them on there - but for some reason *looks at NTA nominee list sadly lacking the name of CAN management* he just doesn't seem able to do that.

They are divorced aren't they? How would she know :confused: I hardly ever see her mention him, yet there are forever digs and comments in his show or columns made by him or his manager yet apparently he's so busy he doesn't have time to care. Let go PA and CP, let go :)
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Using his brother's illness and subsequent death to promote himself and his TV show is shameless, disgusting behaviour, but in no way surprising from PA and CAN associates.
    Forum Member
    how would she know who is in his house??

Erm...do you not think the kids would tell her?

I know women with children who every time they visit their father all they do when they come home is tell their mum what they have been doing and who they have seen while with their father. That's what children of that age do Betty.

I remember when my son was around Junior's age he came back from a day with his dad telling me that daddy had taken him to the fair and a girl called Nina came as well, he also told me that daddy was holding her hand and they kissed sometimes.:D

Believe me, if there are any women in their dad's house when they are there their mum would know about it.

I wouldn't mind betting that they talk about Emily a lot to their mum.
    Forum Member
    Deleted.

Reason...Sometimes you've just got to be the bigger person.:)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I'd say he was hamming it up. Trying to get a laugh out of it.

FFS! He's been attacked on here all week for doing nothing for the cancer charity, and for not telling Andrew's story, but when he does, it's all about him!

I saw it as the complete opposite, to me he looked very p***ed off & was trying really hard not to show it subsequently trying but failing miserably to make light of it.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted.

Reason...Sometimes you've just got to be the bigger person.:)

Reason....Sometimes you just don't want to get suspended from digital spy forums :D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hardly ever see her mention him, yet there are forever digs and comments in his show or columns made by him or his manager yet apparently he's so busy he doesn't have time to care. Let go PA and CP, let go :)

I usually try to avoid the 'who is worserer' debates Cyril but have to say you have a very selective view as a quick Google search brings up:.

KP says PA used to stuff shoes with tissue paper
    KPs tearful row with Kieran over PA in Sugarhut
    KP worried that memories of PA could ruin future with Kieran
    KP makes statement to PA following wedding
    KP wants Pete to know her baby
    KP wants to invite Pete to wedding
    Kieran pushing to make peace with PA before wedding
    KP knows PA will be upset she wore his wedding ring
    KP wants to go to PA's wedding to Emily

They both know that referencing each other will get a headline and they both need to let go and move on.
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well obviously because it was meant to be a first time type experience he'd arranged for his girlfriend.

I think at first he seemed a bit peed off, but he was half joking by the end. You can see he was still bothered though - just my interpretation

I actually like Emily. She'd make a great actress.

But anyhoo ... i'm still amazed they managed to fill half hours content with getting a fish. Obviously not a huge amount going on in his life that week eh.

Agreed with this. Especially the last part. I can't believe I watched half a programme about getting some fish. What on earth has my life come to? :o In my defence...I was reading at the same time. That cancels it out...right?

Although I did laugh out loud when he was deciding where to put it, and he walked past it in the hall(?) paying loads of attention to them, and then casually walking past again giving the fish a little casual nod, it made me giggle. :D

I interpreted it the same with the Kenya thing - I think he was half-joking and playing up to it by the end, but was clearly bothered by it. In which case a) I can see why he was bothered in some ways, he was obviously wanting to surprise her and make it special and felt like the wind had been taken out of his sails(?), but b) Listen to your girlfriend when she's clearly told you about her life by the sounds of it; c) Stop trying to make everything so absolutely amazing and one-off and competing to be the 'best' at it all, just because someone's done something before doesn't mean they can't love it again; d) Get over it, it's cringeworthy trying to watch somebody reassuring someone repeatedly.

Having said that, if someone was trying to give me a really special moment/holiday, my reactions would not be along the lines of 'Oh I've done that before, I hardly saw anything last time', I'd just go with the moment.

His hand looked painful, and he did seem very fed up with everything by the end, you could see he was tired when he was rubbing his hand over his face when he was talking. So either way, hopefully they had a good break in Kenya, he's still human no matter how annoying sometimes, so I hope he enjoyed it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I usually try to avoid the 'who is worserer' debates Cyril but have to say you have a very selective view as a quick Google search brings up:.

They both know that referencing each other will get a headline and they both need to let go and move on.

Does KP really need to reference PA to get a headline from her rather colourful life:confused: I think not
    Would KP let the strong hard nosed image that she portrays slip by continually releasing needy statements about PA even though she acknowledges that the public must be sick of reading about them ?
    Theres only two headliners in that list that I would say have come directly from her, the tissue one because it fits her sense of humour, and the statement she had to release in reply to his about her wedding, the rest of the sourced rubbish Id say has Can & PA written all over them, PA ego will never get over the fact that while he walked away from her and broke her heart at the time, she woke up, threw the anti depressants away and got on with making the millions he can only dream about, Can of course know the only way they can keep their client in the news is via the Pricey sourced stories :rolleyes:
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw five minutes of this drivel recently. Where has he got that pipsqueak girlfriend from? What an odd pairing. Zero chemistry, almost parent/child like. Though i'm not sure which is which.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it as the complete opposite, to me he looked very p***ed off & was trying really hard not to show it subsequently trying but failing miserably to make light of it.

He DID look thoroughly pished off and disappointed, I agree, but also hugely embarrassed and disconcerted that the big surprise had spectacularly backfired (hence the over the shoulder look at his 'people', as if to say 'errr can't quite believe this is happening??").

He had the starey rabbit-in-headlights look for a few seconds as he tried to work out what Emily was actually saying, then he said, "you've done a safari in Kenya before???" to which she said, "ummm yes, twice.... and we lived in Kenya for two years when I was little, remember, I said?"

Another starey rabbit-in-headlights look, (he'd clearly forgotten that conversation), THEN he kind of gathered himself together and started making light of it, and Emily began to giggle.

His gobsmacked look when she failed to get uber excited re the Kenyan safari was a classic Peter Andre moment though. Really worth youtubing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    I saw five minutes of this drivel recently. Where has he got that pipsqueak girlfriend from? What an odd pairing. Zero chemistry, almost parent/child like. Though i'm not sure which is which.

Beginning to think due to her medical back ground and the way he likes to portray himself as helpless she may be his carer, he didnt know she had lived in Kenya....wow..their close arent they :rolleyes: hangs onto her( the woman of his dreams) every word dosent he :rolleyes:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's the daughter of some bloke who runs a charity abroad which PA is involved in, he's known her for ages apparently
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Does KP really need to reference PA to get a headline from her rather colourful life:confused: I think not
    Would KP let the strong hard nosed image that she portrays slip by continually releasing needy statements about PA even though she acknowledges that the public must be sick of reading about them ?
    Theres only two headliners in that list that I would say have come directly from her, the tissue one because it fits her sense of humour, and the statement she had to release in reply to his about her wedding, the rest of the sourced rubbish Id say has Can & PA written all over them, PA ego will never get over the fact that while he walked away from her and broke her heart at the time, she woke up, threw the anti depressants away and got on with making the millions he can only dream about, Can of course know the only way they can keep their client in the news is via the Pricey sourced stories :rolleyes:

I've no idea whether she needs to or not but his name seems to be continually dragged into her affairs if not directly by her then by 'sources' close to her. The story about hoping to get an invite to Pete and Emily's wedding certainly came directly from an interview she gave about seeing a psychic, perhaps the same one who said she'd marry Kevin http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/541142/katie-price-i-want-to-go-to-peter-andre-s-wedding-to-emily-macdonagh

As for whose ego can't get over the break-up, I came across this quote yesterday from another of her exes, Gladiator Ace:

"When she’s been dumped and she’s got a grudge with someone, she just wants to make life as unpleasant as possible for that person as she feels she’s getting her own back. I suffered it a long time ago and Peter Andre is suffering it now – listening to her say things that he knows are patently untrue. Quite frankly, Peter – like me – should be pleased that she’s not with him.

Ending:

“We’re members of the Great Escape Club.”
    http://www.anorak.co.uk/223849/celebrities/katie-prices-alleged-rapist-speaks-out.html/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm...do you not think the kids would tell her?

I know women with children who every time they visit their father all they do when they come home is tell their mum what they have been doing and who they have seen while with their father. That's what children of that age do Betty.

I remember when my son was around Junior's age he came back from a day with his dad telling me that daddy had taken him to the fair and a girl called Nina came as well, he also told me that daddy was holding her hand and they kissed sometimes.:D

Believe me, if there are any women in their dad's house when they are there their mum would know about it.

I wouldn't mind betting that they talk about Emily a lot to their mum.

Eh...and you don't think the kids will tell him what happens in her house as well..
    Junior DID tell his mum daddy had been kissing a blonde and the Andre fanatics called her a liar because Andre said he was celibate. :D:D (IIRC) and it turns out he had been "dating" Maddie Ford ... You remember her..the lady he smuggled in in a van
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you actually believe all these stories are real .. The tissue paper one is .. And the KP statement to pa ( only AFTER he commented about her ) But the rest are he press s**t stirring
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh Pete's the child, no question. Emily is the polar opposite of him, practical, down to earth, capable, drama-free, just gets on with things. How she can stand him is beyond me. :confused:

He seems to be getting more unbearable and more unlikeable with every episode.

I'm now convinced those pugs no longer live with Pete. He was going on about the responsibility of taking on pets (referring to the fish) which implied imo that they don't actually have any pets at the moment. And said 'what will happen to them when I'm not there to feed them etc etc'? Well, what happens to the pugs when he's not there? Surely if the pugs were still there, they'd warrant a mention here..?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing is the Safari trip must have been in the series filming itinerary...I fail to see how this trip would be a 'surprise' for anyone - especially those being filmed but there you go. Travel, time off, jabs etc all need organising. Then there is the small matter of the fact that this looksvery very much advertising jolly to the Meru National Park and Carnivore restaurant....that's the Meru National Park and Carnivore restaurant :rolleyes::. So it's no real treat for Emily because it's a business trip, hence the faux range at a failed surprise because she's lived there as we well knows. It's all bowlocks, "reality" TV :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Katie doesn't do interviews with those mags .
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea whether she needs to or not but his name seems to be continually dragged into her affairs if not directly by her then by 'sources' close to her. The story about hoping to get an invite to Pete and Emily's wedding certainly came directly from an interview she gave about seeing a psychic, perhaps the same one who said she'd marry Kevin http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/541142/katie-price-i-want-to-go-to-peter-andre-s-wedding-to-emily-macdonagh

As for whose ego can't get over the break-up, I came across this quote yesterday from another of her exes, Gladiator Ace:

"When she’s been dumped and she’s got a grudge with someone, she just wants to make life as unpleasant as possible for that person as she feels she’s getting her own back. I suffered it a long time ago and Peter Andre is suffering it now – listening to her say things that he knows are patently untrue. Quite frankly, Peter – like me – should be pleased that she’s not with him.

Ending:

“We’re members of the Great Escape Club.”
    http://www.anorak.co.uk/223849/celebrities/katie-prices-alleged-rapist-speaks-out.html/

Oh, I think she's a vindictive cow and will hold a grudge forever. PA will never totally be able to move on from her because she won't let him. She'll always be in the background trying to make him suffer for daring to walk out on the Pwicey.

I know people on here don't agree but I still say that every dumbass things she's done since they split has been to get a reaction out of him. The less he reacts, the more she gets p*ssed off. Like a spoiled child who has to have attention, he WILL take notice of her and she won't rest until she gets a rise out of him.
This discussion has been closed.