Options

First Rule Of Frank Carson's Dressing Room

2»

Comments

• Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think we shouldn't speak about Frank's dressing room as Frank is dead. It's recently been brought to my attention that we should not speak of things involving the dead. I have binned all of my History books and I suggest that you lot do the same.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think we shouldn't speak about Frank's dressing room as Frank is dead. It's recently been brought to my attention that we should not speak of things involving the dead. I have binned all of my History books and I suggest that you lot do the same.

But is Frank Carson's dressing room dead too?

We should still be able to talk about his dressing room if it is still alive, surely?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Being dead doesn't preclude you from being popular; look at Elvis Presley.

A whole new generation of people now know about Frank Carson & he's must surely enjoy a temporary surge in popularity.
    In that case, can we expect to see him in the next series of CBB?
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But is Frank Carson's dressing room dead too?

We should still be able to talk about his dressing room if it is still alive, surely?

Hmm...but the dressing room we are talking about was Franks, and Frank will be inexorably linked to 'Frank's dressing room' forever more. How can we possibly talk about 'Franks dressing room' without referring to Frank...who is dead...and therefore should not be spoken of. We could possibly just refer to it as the 'dressing room'. This may cause some confusion but it just may avoid us getting in trouble with the 'do not speak of those that are dead' police.
    lulu g wrote: »
    In that case, can we expect to see him in the next series of CBB?
    Do you mean Elvis or Frank? CBB could just prop them up on the sofa. They've done the same with Liz and seem to have got away with it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't mention the Strictly Come Dancing dressing room in BLACKPOOL tower where things went missing in Blackpool ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you mean Elvis or Frank? CBB could just prop them up on the sofa. They've done the same with Liz and seem to have got away with it :D

HAHAHA! :D