Coronation Street Spoiler - Baby Dilemma

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
Forum Member
This morning on Lorraine Kelly Today, Tina Baker in her usual spot revealed a shocking upcoming storyline.
Violet is to be told that if she wants to have children at all, she must have them extreamly soon. But as Violet isnt in a serious or any kind of relationship, she turns to gay best friend Sean!

This storyline had previously been rumoured quite some time ago.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey thats a turn up for the books.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,169
    Forum Member
    At least she's getting a storyline, even if it does mean acting opposite a wooden pole for the majority of the time! With any luck it'll involve Eileen as well, those two do get on very well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    At least she's getting a storyline, even if it does mean acting opposite a wooden pole for the majority of the time! With any luck it'll involve Eileen as well, those two do get on very well.

I completly agree with every word you said :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh God. I just got a horrible picture in my head of Sean whacking off in to a petri dish. Not something with which I wanted to be confronted.
  • junglejuicejunglejuice Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ :eek:
  • HomegroundHomeground Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    craftwerc wrote:
    Oh God. I just got a horrible picture in my head of Sean whacking off in to a petri dish. Not something with which I wanted to be confronted.

Hopefully we will be spared that scene :)
  • Ry_2007Ry_2007 Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    CRAFTWERC!!
    OMG HORRIBLE THOUGHT!!

Would Sean really do something so "nice" for someone? Would Violet want seans...genes for her baby? Would this storyline make me sick? Yes it blooming would.

Couldnt she turn to Jamie or someone else?!?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    How about sperm donation!?!?!?!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember about a year ago. When they had a conversation saying that if both of them were still single by the time Violet was 30. They would get together. Maybe thats why she turns to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a good story line.

...and thats what friends are for :rolleyes: :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh!

Are Sean and Violet going to have sex or will Sean just give his sperm in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    craftwerc wrote:
    But something which you had to share - now we're all getting those pictures too :D
  • davidnumendavidnumen Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Within the fiction of the show Sean is constantly whiny, bitchy, clingy and pretty much a pain in the neck. Add to this his betrayal of his "friend" Michelle and you've gotta wonder why people would want him as a friend, let alone the father to their child!
    Forum Member
    Kevnaldo wrote:
    Urgh!

Are Sean and Violet going to have sex or will Sean just give his sperm in?
    Can just imagine Eileen wondering why the turkey baster is in the bathroom :o
  • HomegroundHomeground Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Bonze wrote:

I think I'm going to be sick :D
  • ButtersButters Posts: 3,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *T*I*N*K* wrote:
    Its a good story line.

...and thats what friends are for :rolleyes: :D:o
    Yes, and Sean is demonstrating right now exactly how seriously he takes his 'friendships' :rolleyes:
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote:
    I remember about a year ago. When they had a conversation saying that if both of them were still single by the time Violet was 30. They would get together. Maybe thats why she turns to him.
    this is what i was going to say, that they had previously had a conversation along the lines of the upcoming storyline.
  • julieannujulieannu Posts: 1,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonze wrote:
    Hmmm, hopefully there would not be the terrible coincidence of Eileen actually cooking turkey that night and requiring to use the baster.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that Violet became infertile when she lost her baby. I must have been mistaken.
    Forum Member
    julieannu wrote:
    Hmmm, hopefully there would not be the terrible coincidence of Eileen actually cooking turkey that night and requiring to use the baster.
    Turkey with the Chefs Special Sauce ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I thought that Violet became infertile when she lost her baby. I must have been mistaken.

She was told that she was infertile, but recently (or very soon) she gets told that she can have babies but only very soon hence why she turns to Sean...try reading the posts next time lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Bonze wrote:
    Turkey with the Chefs Special Sauce ;)

:o I am scarred for life :cry: seriously. :eek:
  • TaffycwmruTaffycwmru Posts: 9,304
    Forum Member
    Bonze wrote:

Come back Bernard Matthews, all is forgiven :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plumptum1 wrote:
    She was told that she was infertile, but recently (or very soon) she gets told that she can have babies but only very soon hence why she turns to Sean...try reading the posts next time lol :D

lol
    i would help
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,460
    Forum Member
    Selena wrote:

No Tina said that the doctors tell Violet if she wants to have children she better have them now.