Options

Choking on vomit? has this happened to anyone else?

124»

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's more about what you go to the doctors/call NHS direct/post here for.

You seem to focus on the isolated, individual events and their worst case scenario rather than your reaction to them - and it is your reaction to these events that cause us concern rather than the events themselves. Because your reaction doesn't fit with 'the norm'. Things that most would brush off, you get distressed by.

It can't be a nice way to live. All I'm suggesting is that you talk it over with your GP - have a read back through some of the threads you have posted, make a list of what happened, your reaction and the consensus of posters opinions. And show it to your GP.

I think you can get through life as you are. But to really enjoy life might take a bit of help. You are so young - I was 32 before I got my life in order and really started loving life. I suppose I am on a bit of a mission to encourage anyone who seems to be suffering to seek help as I hate to see years wasted.

I don't think you are rude. I do think you don't understand there is another way - but you need to seek help to find it.
    Stressmonkey has some very good points, Hannah. Next time you have a health issue causing you concern, instead of posting about it here, why not post it on a medical site where people will take you seriously and not roll their eyes and say 'oh no' not Hannah again'. I can appreciate you're a worrier, but posting on here can make your anxiety issues worse when people take the mickey.
    This is a good site for medical queries.
    http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/