Options

Cher is a really nice person...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.3am.co.uk/x-factors-cher-lloyd-has-diva-meltdown-over-narnia-premiere/25208/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    "Neither Mary Byrne or Cher made it on the night - but Mary has arthritis so it would have been impossible for her to attend in the snow because her knees have been hurting," says that devious Judas who flogs all the X Factor gossip. "Cher was all scheduled to go but threw a massive strop at the last minute. It seemed like nothing triggered it but she was obviously concerned ahead of the weekend. Her moods can be up and down as we have already seen several times and she is still paranoid she is going home and her dream will be over. Everyone was set to go - but it was a Royal premiere so there was no time to spare. They had to just go without her and she sat in her room in the dark crying her eyes out.”

Love the 3AMs, they have got a fair idea that XF machine peddles S$ite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at something like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YC6DFq0o8 Cher seems pretty normal to me. And she actually quite funny. Certainly naturally funnier that the *ahem* oh-so-jokey One Direction boys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't the only one who didn't attend that premier but of course they have to make up some rubbish about a 'diva meltdown'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    What an arrogant overbearing little madam Cher is, but maybe none of it is her fault as some of her features and behaviour seem akin to FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome). I don't know much about her background but I've seen some of the symptons in young people I've worked with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I think it's just been said she's stroppy.

I don't think anyones flat out said she's not a nice person. In fairness she probably is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    Don't you listen to her OP? "I'm just real me."

*followed by stupid fake facial expression full of "attitude" at the camera^

I think this is prob her problem...

Sometimes in life you can't just 'be real' and 'honest'. You've got to bite your lip and not be you for the sake of being nice.

Why everybody thinks just being honest is always a good thing is beyond me. Yes be true to yourself but sometime it is necessary to say "No you're bum doesn't look big in that!"
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    How about you make a dis-appreciation thread? Probably not, because you're the only one who would post in it.

BACK OT, even some of Cher's fans have stated how they totally understand that people think she comes across as unlikeable - if the stage persona and the Cher in her VTs is "the real" Cher (getting so sick of that phrase this year!!), then I really don't think she's the sweet, fragile little girl we were led to believe she was during auditions, bootcamp and JH.

She doesn't come across as very likeable in some of her VTs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the way she comes across. It's better than the fake humility and "I'm so sweet" routine you get off some contestants.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donbon wrote: »
    I like the way she comes across. It's better than the fake humility and "I'm so sweet" routine you get off some contestants.

Same here. I tend to ignore all the negative press about Cher because i doubt it's true.

To me, she's as sweet as candy :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever you see her not performing, she's like something from Night of the Living Dead; completely souless, with the eyes of a shark, the scowling face of a gremlin. Ugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    can't stand her. Her attitude stinks. Every week you hear at least 2 instances of her pulling a strop. Almost all the other contestants have commented on her attitude. Having music blaring late into the night in the house when other people are trying to sleep. Apparently she has been really rude to Mary on a number of occasions.

She just comes across as a completely spoilt brat!

If she's not like that then the PR people at the X Factor are doing a great job of portraying her in a negative light!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Whenever you see her not performing, she's like something from Night of the Living Dead; completely souless, with the eyes of a shark, the scowling face of a gremlin. Ugh.

That's a bit harsh. Someone posted this video early in the thread, do you really think she comes across as a horrible person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3YC6DFq0o8
    lilybud wrote: »
    can't stand her. Her attitude stinks. Every week you hear at least 2 instances of her pulling a strop. Almost all the other contestants have commented on her attitude.

No they haven't, only Matt and we don't even know if that's true. Even if it is, It wouldn't be the first person Matt's had a go at
    lilybud wrote: »
    Having music blaring late into the night in the house when other people are trying to sleep. Apparently she has been really rude to Mary on a number of occasions.

When Mary moved out for a break, the papers said it was because of Cher's partying but in one of the backstage videos when the contestants were asked who was the loudest in the house they all said the One Direction boys. - But of course they never get bad publicity.

Don't believe everything you read. Even Louis said yesterday on the radio "Everything you read about the X Factor is made up"
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she strikes me as being very underweight. skin and bones . perhaps she should concentrate more on putting some weight on and not trying to win a singing contest (although thats debatable) ;)
  • Options
    GANA66GANA66 Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she seems to be a bit unbalanced. She likes to pull a strop, as we could see in the latest DS news. The hype around her fist audition as well as Cheryls perference didn't help her.
    The excuse is, that she's only 17, but we had younger contestants without these problems.
  • Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    GANA66 wrote: »
    Well she seems to be a bit unbalanced. She likes to pull a strop, as we could see in the latest DS news. The hype around her fist audition as well as Cheryls perference didn't help her.
    The excuse is, that she's only 17, but we had younger contestants without these problems.

Being 17 is no excuse for a strop, it's just the way she is!
    I'm 18 and I don't have strops, on the other hand my friend who is the same age as me has very frequent strops and that's just cos of who she is. Nothing to do with her age :confused: