Is there any aspect of the X Factor that DOESN'T make you incandescent with rage?

EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For me - NO. :mad:

This show is despicable in every respect from start to finish. :mad:

I watch it every week and every week it is even WORSE than the week before. :mad: :mad:

Even just WRITING about it fills me with an intense ANGER at why we are subjected to the FAKE FIX MIME OUT OF TUNE AWFUL DISMAL HATEFUL CHARADE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think Sunday's episode is going to be worst yet - I feel SICK with HATRED just thinking about watching it. :mad:

In fact I think the whole thing is DAMNING INDICTMENT OF ALL OF TELEVISION. :mad:

Thank goodness for all the threads in the DS forums so I know I'm not alone.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    yeah.

grrrrr!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    You seem upset.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    I love it because I have so much to moan about every week :D
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis Walsh always makes me happy.

I loaf him.
  • cricket123cricket123 Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    For me - NO. :mad:

This show is despicable in every respect from start to finish. :mad:

I watch it every week and every week it is even WORSE than the week before. :mad: :mad:

Even just WRITING about it fills me with an intense ANGER at why we are subjected to the FAKE FIX MIME OUT OF TUNE AWFUL DISMAL HATEFUL CHARADE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think Sunday's episode is going to be worst yet - I feel SICK with HATRED just thinking about watching it. :mad:

In fact I think the whole thing is DAMNING INDICTMENT OF ALL OF TELEVISION. :mad:

Thank goodness for all the threads in the DS forums so I know I'm not alone.

Ok. If you it makes you so angry don't watch it. What is the point of watching it when it makes you so angry.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell does my head in. I grind my teeth at mere mention of him. I clasp my hands together so hard my fingernails draw blood. My veins are constantly on the verge of popping at the thought of his dumb, stupid, dumb, dumb stupid STUPID face!

My therapist recommends soothing visualisations to calm myself down. Currently, I've settled for the mental image of him catching the tip of his penis in a desk fan.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    Simon Cowell does my head in. I grind my teeth at mere mention of him. I clasp my hands together so hard my fingernails draw blood. My veins are constantly on the verge of popping at the thought of his dumb, stupid, dumb, dumb stupid STUPID face!

My therapist recommends soothing visualisations to calm myself down. Currently, I've settled for the mental image of him catching the tip of his penis in a desk fan.

:D:D:D:D
    pmsl.

The Cher/Cheryl/Simon vomit-inducing love triangle is the only thing that angers me about X Factor.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The contestants ...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: at the ranting - not sure what makes you mad - for me it is the toe circling vomit inducing cliches from Simon & Cheryl about their acts :rolleyes:
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mandylou1 wrote: »
    :confused: at the ranting - not sure what makes you mad - for me it is the toe circling vomit inducing cliches from Simon & Cheryl about their acts :rolleyes:

The most annoying thing for me is the way they drag out telling them whether they've got through or not at judges houses with the ones going through thinking they're not going through etc. :rolleyes:
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Xtra Factor count?

Cos Konnie's got a nice set on her...;)
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh go on OP, please do one of your awesome Matt Cardle fan put-downs :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like it until, the first time eeverr iiiii saaaww yyyooouurrr fffaaaaacccccceee

then I liked it!

bye!

ps .. you got anger issues fella!!xx
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why so annoyed? Rebecca was fab tonight. Matt less so, but you know he can sing. What is there to wind you up?
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Xtra Factor count?

Cos Konnie's got a nice set on her...;)
    NO! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That show annoys me EVEN MORE than that main show. :mad: :mad:
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like Dermot?
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The end?
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher saying hello.
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chavet wrote: »
    Cher saying hello.

really? that made me super mad:mad:
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ad breaks?
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mousy wrote: »
    really? that made me super mad:mad:

Makes me giggle just thinking about it. I wonder if someone was exacting revenge for being on the receiving end of an emotional outburst during rehearsals:

"Yeah, Cher, it's good but there's something missing... Maybe if you randomly say 'hello' like you've got Tourette's, it would be a way of,um, putting your own stamp on English music. Like what a proper artiste does.

Also, that lip curling thing - have you considered something in a fishier vein? Just put your lips together and try and get them as close to your nose as you can. Now shake your head really quickly. Shake - shake your head, Cher. Good girl. Who's my good girl?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bizarrely I seem to be able to sit down on a Saturday night and watch the show without my blood pressure rising perceptibly. I get on with life during the week and when the series finishes I'll look forward to Christmas. It's forgettable fun.
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chavet wrote: »
    Cher saying hello.

Cher saying goodbye?
  • MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Dermot says " and now here's the final song for this year's winner...."