EE: Fire - Where will they live? *Possible spoilers*

cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the aftermath of the fire where do you think Alfie, Kat, Stacey, Mo and the kids will live?

Do you think they will all stay together or will they all live apart until the house is restored?

I think -

Stacey and Lily - Max's
Alfie - Ian's
Kat and kids - Carol's (As house will be emptier without Bianca etc. and Whitney will probably help to look after the kids. Obviously Kat will probably be in hospital for a while first of all )
Mo - Fat Elvis's

Comments

• Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie and Kat in the same house at first I think. I don't think Kat will find out it was him for at least a month, as unrealistic as that is knowing how bad a liar Alfie is.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gutter. Exactly what they all deserve. Especially Ernie.
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    The gutter. Exactly what they all deserve. Especially Ernie.

woah thats a disgusting thing to say about a child. You should be ashamed!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woah thats a disgusting thing to say about a child. You should be ashamed!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(

I'm a pretty good judge of character, Jon. I really like Bert but I don't trust Ernie in the slightest. A very shifty character with a severe lack of scruples.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Alfie and Kat in the same house at first I think. I don't think Kat will find out it was him for at least a month, as unrealistic as that is knowing how bad a liar Alfie is.

Totally agree about Alfie being a crap liar, he couldn't lie his way out of a wet paper bag!:-D

I guess Kat will be in hospital for quite a while and Alfie might be in hospital for a time too if he has smoke inhalation and then I guess they will either stay at Carol's or the B and B and if Alfie and Kat separate which is possible once she finds out that Alfie started the fire, she may go stay with Lynne or Charlie and Alfie may go to Ian's or the Vic and Stacey and Lily will live with Max.
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kat will find out at Xmas, I think a lot of the stuff that is building up now will explode over Xmas, especially with things like Mick and Shirley, Sylvie turning up, Linda's rape, Stacey's key, Ryan lurking about, the aftermath of the fire, the big development with Lucy's murder, Nicks return, ronnie being pregenant and the fall out from the Mitchell shooting.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie straight to the nick, hopefully
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey and lily with the brannings, or jacksons
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'm a pretty good judge of character, Jon. I really like Bert but I don't trust Ernie in the slightest. A very shifty character with a severe lack of scruples.

There's something about the way Ernie was lying in that cot. Maybe we're all being conned. Alfie's little bin fire goes out. Ernie starts the real fire.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now they've been evicted do we know where they go live next?
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    One of Donna's houses. (Episode spoilers)
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    One of Donna's houses. (Episode spoilers)

One of Donnas? Is she a secret millionaire or something? :o:confused:
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat should start running now
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    this is soapland so alfie might buy a scratchcard with his last pound/find a pound coin on the square,and behold it will be a jackpot winner probally about 50 grand so they will be sorted.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So thanks to donna they get Terry's old place
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes me physically sick that they still have a roof over their heads at all. Not one of them can honestly say they deserve anything more than the gutter. Especially Tommy.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me physically sick that they still have a roof over their heads at all. Not one of them can honestly say they deserve anything more than the gutter. Especially Tommy.

:D:o:o I always think Bert lets the side down just laying there sleeping all the time!

Edit - read upthread - leave Ernie alone
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    :D:o:o I always think Bert lets the side down just laying there sleeping all the time!

Edit - read upthread - leave Ernie alone

think JB is on to something even Mick was having a pop at them yesterday :)

so they almost landed at the bnb but have Terry's old place. so he upped sticks and carried paying rent on his london flat and his MK Mansion. Taxi drivers are well paid nowadays :o
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

so they almost landed at the bnb but have Terry's old place. so he upped sticks and carried paying rent on his london flat and his MK Mansion. Taxi drivers are well paid nowadays :o

QFT ridiculous
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member

Well lets just say that Terrys lease meant he had to pay till the end of this month and his sisters redundancy helped him to cover it. Why on earth does Donna have the key, Biancas family could surely look after it or wouldnt it gave made more sense for Alfie to be the one looking after the place? And why hasbt Terry offered the place to the Moons before now? Surely he and Biabca stay in touch with their family and friends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Well lets just say that Terrys lease meant he had to pay till the end of this month and his sisters redundancy helped him to cover it. Why on earth does Donna have the key, Biancas family could surely look after it or wouldnt it gave made more sense for Alfie to be the one looking after the place? And why hasbt Terry offered the place to the Moons before now? Surely he and Biabca stay in touch with their family and friends.

there is more questions there than answers.

surely they do kat n alfie were their best mates after all
    Forum Member
    there is more questions there than answers.

surely they do kat n alfie were their best mates after all

I have a solution. Terry was illegally sub letting the apartment to one of the random extra market stallholders who happens to be a friend of Donnas. They have now done a bunk but have paid to the end of the month. Donna has the key so she can water the plants.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I have a solution. Terry was illegally sub letting the apartment to one of the random extra market stallholders who happens to be a friend of Donnas. They have now done a bunk but have paid to the end of the month. Donna has the key so she can water the plants.

does she shuffle up the stairs on her bum? am sure the flat is on the first floor?

but yes very hollyoaks you forgot the bit where the illegal subletter was really Donna and winstons teenage lovechild
    Forum Member
    does she shuffle up the stairs on her bum? am sure the flat is on the first floor?

but yes very hollyoaks you forgot the bit where the illegal subletter was really Donna and winstons teenage lovechild

Havent we seen Donna without her wheelchair on the odd occasion?

Winston would never cheat on Tracy.