Options

Paul Danan for CBB?

Comments

• Options
    MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was also great on celebrity come dine with me. He said he was Jewish and couldn't say pork, but bacon was ok,as it didn't count.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very surprised he still hasn't gone for it. Whatever your feelings on him, he's the perfect sort of candidate for CBB. It's like the show was made for people like him. Just like people like Perez have everything surround him, I can imagine most of what happens in the house have something to do with Paul.

I personally like to laugh at him rather than laugh with him, may sound harsh but I no doubt believe Paul knows that most people do it. He knows hoe he came across on previous reality shows and he doesn't care.

I do want him to go on, despite not liking him.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    froja wrote: »
    being a foreigner i must say i don't know much about Paul Danan.

Your not missing much, he's a has-been and a professional fool.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your not missing much, he's a has-been and a professional fool.

That's being complimentary too :D
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    That's being complimentary too :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was on BOTS this time around, and he was calmer than I remembered? Or did I imagine that all?
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    He was on BOTS this time around, and he was calmer than I remembered? Or did I imagine that all?

he starts off all calm and friendly.....then as soon as something doesn't go his way or a girl he fancies doesn't want to know he goes mental...it's a familiar sounding story innit?!;-)
  • Options
    MontyzumaMontyzuma Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    He also appeared on a panel of zelebs on this years Love Island. He was disappointingly sane.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    he starts off all calm and friendly.....then as soon as something doesn't go his way or a girl he fancies doesn't want to know he goes mental...it's a familiar sounding story innit?!;-)

Yup :)
    Montyzuma wrote: »
    He also appeared on a panel of zelebs on this years Love Island. He was disappointingly sane.

:(
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Montyzuma wrote: »
    Probably something down to fact on a panel. He wasn't taking part in the environment of the tv show it's self. He wasn't a contestant.
    You see many people from many different reality shows. Who do come across better when they are not taking part in the actual show.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Legend in Love Island. A reality TV veteran, shocked he hasn't done it before. He has all the tools to make great TV.

What's Fran up to these days?
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    Yep... he was tv gold on love island !! Compelling viewing he was hilarious.. loved him !

I agree. An absolute nutter.
    His rows with Sophie Anderton etc were classic.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    What's Fran up to these days?

Crikey! There's a blast from the past :o

A quick scooby on the twitter *hangs head in shame* reveals he's dj-ing, producing, life coaching, practising NLP Mater (whatever that is when it's at home :confused:), and something to do with polar bears from the future .....
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks, Love Island and being a bit of a tw.at.

That sums him up nicely :)
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    When I hear that name I often get confused with Philip Olivier (no idea why).

Whilst I would love to see Philip Olivier in CBB - I really can't stand Paul Danan ( I must have seen him in some reality stuff in the past I think) because he irritates the Hell out of me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I hear that name I often get confused with Philip Olivier (no idea why).

Whilst I would love to see Philip Olivier in CBB - I really can't stand Paul Danan ( I must have seen him in some reality stuff in the past I think) because he irritates the Hell out of me.

I love Philip olivier :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Philip olivier :blush:
    I was thinking that you would.. when I saw his name pop up. lol I'm sure you're now off to youtube to watch him on the sports reality show he did once :D They even did gymnastics on there. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    I was thinking that you would.. when I saw his name pop up. lol I'm sure you're now off to youtube to watch him on the sports reality show he did once :D They even did gymnastics on there. ;-)

For your information I was a massive brookside fan :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For your information I was a massive brookside fan :p
    Ahh :p Saw him on the sports reality show thing as well ? I can't even recall the name of it right now. lol Mind you I definitely recall Kirsty Gallacher and Katy Hill on the show too. :p
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Ahh :p Saw him on the sports reality show thing as well ? I can't even recall the name of it right now. lol Mind you I definitely recall Kirsty Gallacher and Katy Hill on the show too. :p

The Games - 'twas a good show - wish they'd bring it back sometime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. For some reason I thought it was more imaginative than that. :D It was good though, i enjoyed it too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

He seems like a lovely guy too.
  • Options
    PinkStar80PinkStar80 Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love Paul Danan to do BB. He made Love Island in 2006. TV gold!
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Good call! I'm not really in to the New Jersey Housewives but I am aware of her. I'm well in to the New York and Atlanta ones and either Nene or Ramona from those will drive everyone in the BB house to complete distraction :D In fact there's a huge roster of Real Housewives they can tap in to.

Brandi Glanville would be the best choice. I think she's in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Anyway, she gets drunk all the time. LOL
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    PinkStar80 wrote: »
    I would love Paul Danan to do BB. He made Love Island in 2006. TV gold!

Yes, his appearance was legendary.

I think he lost his temper on the show. He'd be a real character, he would probably turn out to be quite similar to Lee Ryan. :D