Why has everyone turned on David Tennant?

124»

Comments

• alan29alan29 Posts: 34,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never really noticed him before Dr Who - not the world's greatest TV watcher. But in that he is SERIOUSLY irritating. What's with the open mouth. And the "mockney" is grim. Is it an attempt at humour?
    Alan
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why these people are judged by how nice they are to strangers. There is all these comments on these threads "I saw him in the supermarket, he was so nice..."etc. Tom Cruise is nice to fans at premieres doesn't make him any less mental. Shouldn't they be judged by their work and not if they have a personality type suited to celebrity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No point in starting this thread over in DW. Going through a lot of the threads here, it seems DT is on many a FM's hitlist. I'm puzzled as to why this is. He seems like quite a nice chap, unconventionally attractive, and a good actor too.:confused:

LOL you don't mind the Scots then.

No one has turned on David Tennant. He is a nice person, a great actor and there's no need for anyone to turn on him anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Kylie affect. Her gay fans hate any hetro guy she gets involved with either personal or professional.
    His career is now doomed having worked with the evil elf. :D

What absolute tosh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth88 wrote: »
    LOL He is so good looking. And he was so friendly, I was to shy to ask for an autograph! He just smiled at me and said hello and I said I was a fan and he thanked me...

at that point i felt i was having a heart attack.

LOL lucky you. David is a very nice person and to those who thought he was stuck up, he was probably just having a bad day. He is only human after all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. Maccas team were very clever to turn their duet into a "Heather is seething with jealousy" story to deflect the Kylie fan hatred to Heather instead. ;)

What Kylie fan hatred. There is none, more tosh and nonsense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hellibelli wrote: »
    I don't get why these people are judged by how nice they are to strangers. There is all these comments on these threads "I saw him in the supermarket, he was so nice..."etc. Tom Cruise is nice to fans at premieres doesn't make him any less mental. Shouldn't they be judged by their work and not if they have a personality type suited to celebrity.

I suppose you know for sure that Tom is "mental" do you? Know him personally I suppose? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose you know for sure that Tom is "mental" do you? Know him personally I suppose? :rolleyes:
    Jesus, are you a scientologist? I was joking, a flippant remark -yes, like he cares what I think of him. I'm sure a lot of people say a lot worse, not that I really think he's "mental" I was joking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What Kylie fan hatred. There is none, more tosh and nonsense. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I dont like being stalked by AlKylieda thanks very much.

You may not have a problem but just go read some Kylie fans reactions on other boards and find out for yourself.

What i said still stands.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five post in a row..you've broken your own record MacDuff.
    Learn to use the multi-quote, please..Its very easy
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met David Tennant Yesterday In Morrisons He is Lovely and SOOOOOOOOOO god damn seeexy in real life!

I almost dragged him into the toilets and showed him what for :o:o:o

He had a hat on so no one noticed him!

Oh David Tennant I would let him play me like a Playstation!

Oh I am feeling a bit hot now :p

REASON NO. 1003 FOR SHOPPING IN MORRISONS, I guess! :) Though I am surprised, I thought he was a Marks and Spencer or Waitrose sort of guy! :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You may not have a problem but just go read some Kylie fans reactions on other boards and find out for yourself.

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TallPoppyCutter you should copyright that. Absolute genius. :D
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him. He's beautiful :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too. I loooooooooove him. I wonder if people have turned on him because of the alleged way he dumped his long term girlfriend?
  • muldranmuldran Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Everyone hasn't.

Some forum posters on Digital Spy seem to.

Their opinions are hardly everyones. And usually ones one can ignore ;)
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Kylie affect. Her gay fans hate any hetro guy she gets involved with either personal or professional.
    His career is now doomed having worked with the evil elf. :D

Really? I've always rather fancied her... :D
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I met David Tennant Yesterday In Morrisons He is Lovely and SOOOOOOOOOO god damn seeexy in real life!

I almost dragged him into the toilets and showed him what for :o:o:o

He had a hat on so no one noticed him!

Oh David Tennant I would let him play me like a Playstation!

Oh I am feeling a bit hot now :p

You lucky thing - I have had many a saucy dream about Mr Tennant and would kill for such a scenario ;)

I love DT but I have to be honest, I have heard friends and family recently slating him. Probably to p*ss me off but it is strange that there seems to be a slight backlash.
  • cold_as_stonecold_as_stone Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Whats with the wild eyes and the manic grin, the shouting of his lines...?
    I could go on and on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    He seems to be one of the ones you'd want to keep around. From what I can tell he actually cares about the fans and their viewing experience. He works hard, he knows his stuff, he comes across as being a positive, friendly person. He's pretty adorable, especially when he's wearing his glasses. Not everyone is for everyone, but he's one person who seems to warrant his success.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaneBond wrote: »
    He seems to be one of the ones you'd want to keep around. From what I can tell he actually cares about the fans and their viewing experience. He works hard, he knows his stuff, he comes across as being a positive, friendly person. He's pretty adorable, especially when he's wearing his glasses. Not everyone is for everyone, but he's one person who seems to warrant his success.

I really like him, but was PMSL when Dead Ringers Xmas Special took him off two years ago, called him "Jarvis Cocker in Space..." :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I really like him, but was PMSL when Dead Ringers Xmas Special took him off two years ago, called him "Jarvis Cocker in Space..." :D
    I'm so willing to agree with you that that's funny, because I've seen Dead Ringers clips and they are hysterical, but I'm not from around these parts, I have no clue who Jarvis Cocker is. Sorry. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaneBond wrote: »
    I'm so willing to agree with you that that's funny, because I've seen Dead Ringers clips and they are hysterical, but I'm not from around these parts, I have no clue who Jarvis Cocker is. Sorry. :o

He's the lead singer of a Brit band called Pulp. Here's a link:

http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/hills/2255/jarvisgallery.html