New lemar song

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
Forum Member
http://bananabombe.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-lemar-me-you-music.html

anyone heard this yet?? does he have new music coming out?

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing confirmed but i just checked his website out and the website is re launching it's self and I have known several artists to have done that when they have new music coming up so i wouldn't be suprised.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    i really like the song a lot! would sound good in a club
  • BoxfreshBoxfresh Posts: 2,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I can see him being relevant again if this is the type of material he's coming back with.

It's the sort of thing you'd imagine Taio Cruz doing, if he had a voice as good as Lemar's. Which he doesn't.

But yeah, the most interesting song I've probably ever heard from Lemar. Admire his voice, but his music has always been too MOR and bland for me. This is actually pretty cool.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this by Toby Gad (produced)? Because this is supposed to be for Leona Lewis if it is... it was listed on Toby Gad's list of upcoming album tracks.
    Wonder whether they scrapped it and gave it to Lemar instead? Either way, it's good and he sounds good on it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    thats interesting! yeah doesnt sound like something leona would record right now so they probably passed it down the line