Options

I want my account gone DELETE IT DS

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well no because if my username is innaactive surely nobody can view them?

I reckon you already know the answer to this. Can you read the last set of posts you made? Well there you go then!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you tomorrow OP
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    I'm afraid they can. Even if you're inactive, the posts you make on DS remain visible.

omg forever:eek::cry:
  • Options
    peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All your posts, personal stuff, peoples replies, its all here forever. Nothing you can do about it.

Digital Spy will delete content on request. At least they did for a friend of mine.
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Flounce a-ah
    Savior of the Universe
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid they can. Even if you're inactive, the posts you make on DS remain visible.

They vanish soon enough. Ever tried looking for posts you made last year?
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Digital Spy will delete content on request. At least they did for a friend of mine.

oh goodie then
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    Flounce a-ah
    Savior of the Universe

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you go George. I hope you didn't take the criticism of your Britney Spears thread to heart too much. I have enjoyed contributing to that in spite of my disagreement with your OP.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because some people disagree with you in the Justin Bieber thread in Entertainment, you decide to call them low-lifes how thoroughlly decent of you.

If you wish to delete your account - I have a better idea dont bother switching your computer on and logging on to DS.

Problem solved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    They vanish soon enough. Ever tried looking for posts you made last year?

They don't vanish, they get archived (or something similar), you just extend the search parameters at the bottom of the forum to find them, which is why threads from eons ago are bumped.
  • Options
    georgebarnesgeorgebarnes Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Of course they can be viewed.

well surely if ive emailed them and stuff its a breach of privacy ect..?

Im serious it probably shouldnt annoy me but it does, some people on here are actually vile.

I made a thread about bieber purely to see if people agree about the fact that you cant wish death and shit on people you dont actually know and some peoples reply makes me boil man, its sick and it doesnt even have anything to do with bieber.

just want it deleted tbh
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't vanish, they get archived (or something similar), you just extend the search parameters at the bottom of the forum to find them, which is why threads from eons ago are bumped.

Damn!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    premixxed wrote: »

see what i mean, i didnt have a plan, if standing up for death threats and vile comments towards other people not just sinking justin bieber for godsake i used it as an example because its been him targeted this week.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont worry OP you wont be missed. ;)
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then I saw his flounce....
    Now I'm a Belieber!
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im serious it probably shouldnt annoy me but it does, some people on here are actually vile.

I made a thread about bieber purely to see if people agree about the fact that you cant wish death and shit on people you dont actually know and some peoples reply makes me boil man, its sick and it doesnt even have anything to do with bieber.

just want it deleted tbh

Nope, when you post on here your posts become property of DS. It's what you signed up to.

Is Justin Bieber really worth getting so worked up over?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go George. I hope you didn't take the criticism of your Britney Spears thread to heart too much. I have enjoyed contributing to that in spite of my disagreement with your OP.

no i enjoyed that, it was a good discussion, i genuinely just cant take some peoples morals and it annoys me lol, this goes back to personal posts that im sure you are all gonna nose at now but its just not good
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's fair enough that someone stick up for The Biebs, the British press have treated him abominably imho :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just because some people disagree with you in the Justin Bieber thread in Entertainment, you decide to call them low-lifes how thoroughlly decent of you.

If you wish to delete your account - I have a better idea dont bother switching your computer on and logging on to DS.

Problem solved.

bioeber just topped it, its not about that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

lol breach of privacy. So what privacy did DS breach. You're the one who posted the crap.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love a good flounce :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    premixxed wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek:

Dis the OP make a youtube video screaming leaving Justin beiber alone RIGHT NOW!!!! Along with lots of eyeliner and a curtain like that Chris Crocker guy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    I think it's fair enough that someone stick up for The Biebs, the British press have treated him abominably imho :(

well arent you late, lol

honestly some people are lovely..:p
This discussion has been closed.