Best Boobs on TV? (Part 2)

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nellski wrote: »
    Yes I was the one that introduced her to this thread. Unfortunately there are people on here who want to limit the posts on here by sticking to a strict criteria which severely limits the pics that appear. That's why you end up with Helen Flanagan and The One Show etc, yet nothing was said when a video of a Spanish News anchor was posted. It takes a lot of searching sometimes to find the best boob pics and I thought the thread needed a bit of variety to keep it fresh but I got criticised for Bollywood pics and for the Russ Meyer girls then people have a go because I find it difficult on my phone to post multiple links on a single post. I've got a list of 73 names of women I was going to gradually work through to find the best pics of each woman to post but because most of them don't appear on TV regularly in the Uk I would just be hammered for doing it. Maybe this site needs a "Best boobs in the world" forum

I'm pretty sure that some other posters have posted pics of Hollywood actresses who aren't particularly known to have appeared on British TV other than in films, and they didn't get any stick over it.

I wouldn't blame you if you didn't feel compelled to post. But if you do then I guess that if they've been on British TV in a television show, even if just on a rare occasion, then I don't see how anyone can complain.
    But thanks for your posts anyway, I think some of us appreciated something a little different and possibly more obscure to some. As some posts are a bit 'samey' and focused on a very narrow selection of people. The usual suspects being Flanagan and Kirkwood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Dont overthink it too much my friend. Its just a fun forum and a bit of a laugh. We welcome your boobs !

I agree entirely. It SHOULD be a laugh but over the past couple of weeks I've had Ed R Marley criticising me for posting Bollywood actresses when there have been plenty of other pics of people not normally seen on British TV, Archie Duke telling me to "put all the photo links in one post like a normal person", Central Cake accusing me of "trying to make my post count higher" and Roger 50 advising me to "hang back a bit and only post stuff that's a bit more relevant" then suggesting that I was "spamming". If people spent more time looking for pics to post and less time hassling those who go to the trouble of finding pics to post, this would be a much better forum. And in terms of veering off the subject, every thread goes off at a tangent from time to time. In my case, sometimes I post pics of actresses not often seen on UK TV but at least they have boobs worth looking at, which is the main theme of the thread. Rant over.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best Boobs on TV is a fairly simple and obvious guideline, I don't see why people feel the need to widen it to " best boob pictures I can find a link to ".

We've almost exhausted the motherlode, and the irrepressable Helen Flanigan [ Gawd bless her ] has done sterling work in keeping our peckers up but maybe it's time to give her felicitous funbags a well earned rest.
  • kenny brockellykenny brockelly Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree entirely. It SHOULD be a laugh but over the past couple of weeks I've had Ed R Marley criticising me for posting Bollywood actresses when there have been plenty of other pics of people not normally seen on British TV, Archie Duke telling me to "put all the photo links in one post like a normal person", Central Cake accusing me of "trying to make my post count higher" and Roger 50 advising me to "hang back a bit and only post stuff that's a bit more relevant" then suggesting that I was "spamming". If people spent more time looking for pics to post and less time hassling those who go to the trouble of finding pics to post, this would be a much better forum. And in terms of veering off the subject, every thread goes off at a tangent from time to time. In my case, sometimes I post pics of actresses not often seen on UK TV but at least they have boobs worth looking at, which is the main theme of the thread. Rant over.

Amen Brother.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best Boobs on TV is a fairly simple and obvious guideline, I don't see why people feel the need to widen it to " best boob pictures I can find a link to ".

We've almost exhausted the motherlode, and the irrepressable Helen Flanigan [ Gawd bless her ] has done sterling work in keeping our peckers up but maybe it's time to give her felicitous funbags a well earned rest.

As regards Helen , if it ain't broke ya don't fix it .

Keep the pix of Helen's puppies a coming :)
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now watch your step, this thread has been amicable so far but if you start dissing our Carol then... then.. I'll go in a huff. ;)
    http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/20130312/130313_tric_awards_10/carol-kirkwood-the-tric-awards-2013-held_3552533.jpg

No granny pix in Sunday best , please

:)
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    No granny pix in Sunday best , please

:)

You cad.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    Probably the best recommendation of the thread in my opinion.

One recommendation like that is worth about 10 Carol Kirkwood posts.

You bounder.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen Skelton bouncy boobs.
    Turn the sound down though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqKooBGhPuY
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,150
    Forum Member

That's what I was getting at as well. Certain posters were just posting links to any old bird with their bits out, possibly jeopardising the thread.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that's just defeatist talk , and I won't have it , there'll always be more boobs . As for Flanagan , her funbags don't need a rest , there's plenty of mileage in 'em , long may she flaunt them !

so lets have more boobs and less dissent .
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie Webster in yesterday's Daily Sport.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie Webster in yesterday's Daily Sport.
    Was that pictures of her in FHM?
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    Was that pictures of her in FHM?

No. At the launch of Call of Duty: Ghosts wearing a see through top.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. At the launch of Call of Duty: Ghosts wearing a see through top.
    Just found these pictures: http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?330526-quot-Charlie-Webster-quot-in-See-Thru-Top-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Launch-Party-!!!
    Forum Member
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    As regards Helen , if it ain't broke ya don't fix it .

Keep the pix of Helen's puppies a coming :)

Noooo. Not more pics of her in a bra that's 3 sizes too small
  • bleeleebleelee Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Tess dailys tits on bbc
  • Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member

I apologise. :( I looked a cock :( Sorry again
    Forum Member
    I apologise. :( I looked a cock :( Sorry again

I suppose I might be able to forgive you one day. Let's just get on with posting some pictures of the kind of women we all love to drool over
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,687
    Forum Member
    Yes I was the one that introduced her to this thread. Unfortunately there are people on here who want to limit the posts on here by sticking to a strict criteria which severely limits the pics that appear.
    Pretty sure that "on TV" is the only 'criteria' involved
    That's why you end up with Helen Flanagan and The One Show etc, yet nothing was said when a video of a Spanish News anchor was posted.
    Because she was "on TV" perhaps?
    Maybe this site needs a "Best boobs in the world" forum
    Go for it :D
    Forum Member

the forum police don't like anyone who isn't regularly on UK TV
  • MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's on TV :] > http://prntscr.com/233ug7

Rebekah Elmaloglou & Jenna Rosenow in Neighbours. Clip>
    http://dmoffat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/rebekah-elmaloglou-jenna-rosenow-in.html
    Forum Member
    She's on TV :] > http://prntscr.com/233ug7

Rebekah Elmaloglou & Jenna Rosenow in Neighbours. Clip>
    http://dmoffat.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/rebekah-elmaloglou-jenna-rosenow-in.html

She is undeniably on TV ! Now all you have to prove is that it's a British TV and you have yourself a legitimate post fulfilling all of the criteria required to satisfy the rules of the forum. Her boobs ain't bad either !
This discussion has been closed.