Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Pashulty you are an angel for sharing all these pics....thank you....please keep posting them :)

How quickly one week has gone :cry:......but fabulous memories obviously from Blackpool :D. Sending you bundles of positivity and a virtual hug :)

Indeed callie....the week has certainly flown by....:eek:... but yes lovely memories of our time in Blackpool with the gorgeous one with a bonus hug... :)

BIB.... Thanks callie... same for you... :)

Will post a few more pics in the next few days... :)... And hopefully we will start hearing about the potential celebs soon.. :)
    Hope Pasha is having a relaxing time... He soooo deserves it...the gorgeous dancing bunny... :)
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the interesting posts and photos everyone - not too long and we will have some news from Susie about the cruise - :):):cool:

Found this photo this morning on Anya's twitter - seems the SYTYCD family had a little event yesterday in LA. Lovely photo of Anya with Jeff Thacker and Chelsie Hightower.

http://instagram.com/p/bvDKAWxBd-/

Anya's changed her hair colour!! :)

Wonder if Pasha was also at the get together.....?? ;)

Jeff is the Executive producer at SYTYCD - he has been there from the beginning. He also went on tour with SYTYCD with Pasha and Anya in 2007. Found this photo -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/toastiness/2083284654/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a fun video about Behind the Scenes at SYTYCD 2010.
    :);)

Pasha and Anya were all stars - quite a few camera shots of them with dancers.

Pasha at 00.12 to 00.16 and then at 3.12 - watch RH corner doing warm up and at 3.40 some shots of Pasha walking....

Anya near the beginning and also 2.44.

http://vimeo.com/15410559
  • Options
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Pasha at 00.12 to 00.16 and then at 3.12 - watch RH corner doing warm up and at 3.40 some shots of Pasha walking....

Do you know how good you are music girl???.... You are Kovaleviciously good... :D

Thank you so so much for this behind the scene video which I have never seen before...you are a Pasha angel music girl....Absolutely love the video... :) ... He looks hot hot hot!!!! :D:o....From his shirt I think it is from the episode where he jives with Melinda... :)

And how hot does Anya look!!!!!:eek::eek:

Thanks for all the other pics... I actually tried to contact the organisers a few months ago to see whether there were any DVDs available/floating... but unfortunately not... So am just happy with the pics... As has been mentioned earlier this particular flickr account has hundreds of Pasha pics (Thanks OP)... a wonderful browse on a lazy afternoon... Thank you for reposting.. :)

Happy Pashulty... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're welcome Pashulty - enjoy! :) Always good to discover video clips/photos which I haven't seen and happy to share! ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're welcome Pashulty - enjoy! :)Always good to discover video clips/photos which I haven't seen and happy to share! ;):)

Definitely... so much fun to share and spread all the Pasha love.. :)
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a flying visit to say that I'm glad to see everyone's perked up a bit today with these new photos! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a flying visit to say that I'm glad to see everyone's perked up a bit today with these new photos! :)

Thanks Korky... :)

Glad you are in form ... ;):D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

New photos have been a treat Korky and hopeful some kind person will find more and post them.:)
    The charity event DVD is great and some really funny moments between Pasha and Katya then Pasha and a few ladies from the audience.:D Seemed very taken with Mr K(excellent taste.:o:))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    The charity event DVD is great and some really funny moments between Pasha and Katya then Pasha and a few ladies from the audience.:D Seemed very taken with Mr K(excellent taste.:o:))

Yes....its an excellent and fun DVD... :)
    BIB.... Now that's a surprise!!!!:rolleyes::eek:;):D

Anyways....guess what??.... Its time for some Sasha gorgeousness!!!!
    mmmm.... ;):D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjn2up_sasha-tribute_shortfilms#.UePlsZdwbIU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Yes....its an excellent and fun DVD... :)
    BIB.... Now that's a surprise!!!!:rolleyes::eek:;):D

Thanks Pashulty.
    HRH was workin' it.:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its time for some Sasha gorgeousness!!!!

Hmmm...looking quite yummy - love his hair messy ('bed hair' :o;):p) Here's a pretty picture ~

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/Simply_Pasha/So%20You%20Think%20You%20Can%20Dance/Season%203/pasha7.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very good find Super Sleuth Music Girl :D....and thank you for all the pics :)

I have not seen any of these before :cool: .....I try and keep up to date with the SYTYCD news and have not seen any mention of any all stars this year :confused:
    Yes....its an excellent and fun DVD...
    BIB.... Now that's a surprise!!!!:rolleyes::eek:;)

mmmm....

Love this Pashulty thank you :)

The West Coast Swing was my favourite Sasha dance and never get tired of watching it and the training clips as well. Especially loving the Pasha-slide :D..... the cheekiness of that dance suits him to a tee with oodles of Pasha-personality and fabulous choreography as well :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Pashulty for lovely video you posted earlier - great to see this! Loved Pasha and Sarah's connection. :)

Korky - thanks for wonderful photo too - it's amazing to see how much Pasha has changed over the past few years - can't wait for the new season of SCD to start! Another month and rehearsals with the pro's will begin!

A little news from South Africa - Ryan and Lindsey went straight from Katya and Pasha's tour to Strictly Come Dancing
    in SA rehearsals - they must have been exhausted!!:eek:

The show starts this week. Here is a short video clip with some of the contestants - and it shows Lindsey and Ryan's celebrity partners. They look so happy and confident - doing their own thing and being the stars of the show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaf9zIcrVQ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm...looking quite yummy - love his hair messy ('bed hair' :o;):p) Here's a pretty picture ~

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g385/Simply_Pasha/So%20You%20Think%20You%20Can%20Dance/Season%203/pasha7.png

Bed hair, that's my imagination running wild again.:o:D Not for the first time today either.;) Just wait until Pashulty reads about bed hair.:eek:;)
    Thanks Korky for the above link.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty for lovely video you posted earlier - great to see this! Loved Pasha and Sarah's connection. :)
    Korky - thanks for wonderful photo too - it's amazing to see how much Pasha has changed over the past few years - can't wait for the new season of SCD to start! Another month and rehearsals with the pro's will begin!
    A little news from South Africa - Ryan and Lindsey went straight from Katya and Pasha's tour to Strictly Come Dancing
    The show starts this week. Here is a short video clip with some of the contestants - and it shows Lindsey and Ryan's celebrity partners. They look so happy and confident - doing their own thing and being the stars of the show!!

Thanks Music girl for the link to SCD in SA.
    Straight to rehearsals.:eek: They must have been cream crackered before the first show.:yawn:
    Hope it goes well for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, he did look very boyish when he joined SCD and has now matured a little, I think. :cool:
    Bed hair, that's my imagination running wild again.:o:D Not for the first time today either.;) Just wait until Pashulty reads about bed hair.;)
    Thanks Korky for the above link.

It's great to have a strong imaginative streak, isn't it; life-saving sometimes.....:o;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, he did look very boyish when he joined SCD and has now matured a little, I think. :cool:
    It's great to have a strong imaginative streak, isn't it; life-saving sometimes.....:o;):p

Boyish, mature, every bit as hot.:o
    I agree Korky, using one's imagination can indeed be life-saving. ;) Oodles of harmless fun.:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Pashulty for lovely video you posted earlier - great to see this! Loved Pasha and Sarah's connection.

Thanks for the clip music girl :). Will have to keep on eye on how Lindsey and Ryan do in SA....wishing them all the best. It sounds from the clip that they may have missed the first couple of weeks of rehearsals for the show whilst touring with P and K :confused:
    I agree Korky, using one's imagination can indeed be life-saving. Oodles of harmless fun.:o:D

lol Korky and Shona....love a bit of fantasy.... especially on a Monday evening ;)....how else are we to get through the working week :eek:...and also loving the word 'oodles' Shona :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Korky, using one's imagination can indeed be life-saving. ;) Oodles of harmless fun.:o:D

Quite! ;):eek::o:D And anything can spark it: a word said, a look, a memory, something read, a poem, a painting, a lyric...or just daydreaming...:yawn::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ;):)Interesting newsflash! ;):)

Jason Gilkison returned to UK over weekend and has started working for BBC - Wow!!

Not sure of his current role but it's super news!

jason gilkison ‏@JasonGilkison 14h
    first day of my new job : ) yay bring it on !!!

jason gilkison ‏@JasonGilkison 50m
    yay - great first day at the BBC ... still a bit jet-lagged - good night world ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm.....we should see some more stimulating and original choreography! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just catching up on the thread as went to see the musical 9 to 5 this evening... Loved it... all three principles and the rest of the cast were great.. :)

Thanks for the links and tweets music girl.... :)... Bless L&R... as Shona has said they must be cream crackered... :eek::eek: ...hmm.... will be interesting to see JG's influence if he is indeed involved with SCD this year ... :)

Thanks for the Pasha pic Korky... :)
    Pasha, bed hair and oodles..... this combo is lethal for my heart.... ooo...laaaa..... there goes a good nights sleep for me....It seems I will continue to have those vivid dreams I was experiencing a couple of weeks back... :o:o ... Thank you everyone...:rolleyes::o
This discussion has been closed.