Options

Coaches meet up and start work for next series

Comments

• Options
    Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Exciting stuff, If anybody is actually going to the Blinds it would be great if they could post what they think of the panel :)
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're going on Thursday and will be happy to report back :)

I'd be interested if anyone goes to an earlier audition, how long is the queue to get in, and what sort of time do we need to arrive? Last year we queued for several hours!
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going on Sunday ....

luckily we have priority tickets this year to no queueing!

GP - I think they have changed the queuing process, check your invite. They are going down the queue issuing numbers, so you can head off after you have yours
  • Options
    JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I went to the auditions tonight! Some good acts, I won't spoil it for you. Very unique artists.

One thing I will say, do not expect Kylie to be a bad coach. She was critical when needed, fun, flirty, caring, kind and so much more. A brilliant coach, you could just see it. She and Will.I.Am seemed very good together too, he really has taken a shine to her it would seem, as has Tom Jones.

A really good addition.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoshuaRy wrote: »
    I went to the auditions tonight! Some good acts, I won't spoil it for you. Very unique artists.

One thing I will say, do not expect Kylie to be a bad coach. She was critical when needed, fun, flirty, caring, kind and so much more. A brilliant coach, you could just see it. She and Will.I.Am seemed very good together too, he really has taken a shine to her it would seem, as has Tom Jones.

A really good addition.
    Thank you for that. I'm really glad... As a Kylie fan, I was always afraid that she'd be unwilling to articulate the vast knowledge of the business that she's accrued, as she's always been very guarded in interviews. Probably because she was stung so much at the beginning of her career..
  • Options
    Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoshuaRy wrote: »

A really good addition.

How was Ricky ?? And also what was the seating plan ?
  • Options
    scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

GP - I think they have changed the queuing process, check your invite. They are going down the queue issuing numbers, so you can head off after you have yours

They aren't issuing numbers afaik - it's organised chaos, large crowds, likely to grow as the week goes on and will be busy on Sunday.
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They aren't issuing numbers afaik - it's organised chaos, large crowds, likely to grow as the week goes on and will be busy on Sunday.

Sounds the same as last year then! We were at the last audition then, and the place was packed. We're the morning audience on Thursday, so we'll go early!
  • Options
    horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillypanda wrote: »
    Sounds the same as last year then! We were at the last audition then, and the place was packed. We're the morning audience on Thursday, so we'll go early!

I've got my Priority Tickets after the fiasco last year! I am told we are guaranteed seats, but we will see, lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hi...... so i hve priority tickets for tommorows blind voice auditions :) do i go in a seperate queue or do i line up with everyone else???:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hi...... so i hve priority tickets for tommorows blind voice auditions do i go in a seperate queue or do i line up with everyone else???
  • Options
    andys cornerandys corner Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    putting this as a reply for anyone that needs to know, you just go there and they ask for people with priority tickets, if in doubt find anyone that works there and they will sort you out, there are LOTS of people with priority tickets though, we were there today and at least half had priority