Options

Ronnies Future Storyline?

Maria95Maria95 Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
I get the feeling that in the future they might have a storyline where Ronnie tries to take custody of Amy. She's mentioning that Roxys neglecting her and Ronnies always wanted a child so I think it's a storyline that could happen. Not to mention she seems to be making the decisions for both Amy and Roxy (booking tickets to Ibiza) like she's the parent. She's always wanted a child and since she thinks that her sisters neglecting hers, I think later on down the line it'd be a realistic route to go down.

Comments

• Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know they're turning Ronnie into a 'villain' but I doubt they're going to have her practically kidnap a child again as it's very unlikely Roxy would agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Anyone having a baby soon?
  • Options
    Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    Anyone having a baby soon?
    Kat announces pregnancy over Christmas
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy would be better off with Ronnie. Roxy is always out drinking.

I don't think they would do a story like the OP suggests if anything she will lose control over Roxy and Amy that makes her turn into a villian.

I like the fact she treats Roxy and Amy as her children because she has mothered Roxy from a very early age. Roxy has done nothing for Ronnie ever.
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably kills Carl, and then spirals downward into pantomime villainy :p

Love Ronnie and her new dark direction Sam Janus has played it perfectly, that slight sense of imbalance :p
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that would be a ridiculous storyline considering she was in jail for 3 years for kidnapping a child.

Plus remember the last story that was about the custody of Amy? Less said about that, the better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really makes me laugh when they say they're turning her into a soap villain. What is she now then? A heroine? Give me a break. And I suppose Philth is Sharon's white knight :D