Eastenders - Linda & Mick *Spoiler*

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    They did this with the last two longtime married couples they introduced as well. Max and Tanya and Masood and Zainab both arrived having been married for years with older children and both went on to have another baby with big age gap.

True, but Masood & Zainab's definitely baby wasn't planned, and I don't think Max & Tanya's baby was either
  • secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter whether Linda and Mick are young enough to have another baby, most couples with grown up children wouldn't entertain the thought of having another. This sounds like a boring, been done to death storyline. The only good thing that could come from it is if Mick says no, and Linda leaves.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    belle15 wrote: »
    True, but Masood & Zainab's definitely baby wasn't planned, and I don't think Max & Tanya's baby was either

No it wasn't. Max was having an affair with Stacey at the time.

I can just see Nancy finding out that her mum wants another baby and saying, "Eww, you shouldn't still be doing it at your age." That would be great.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    It doesn't matter whether Linda and Mick are young enough to have another baby, most couples with grown up children wouldn't entertain the thought of having another. This sounds like a boring, been done to death storyline. The only good thing that could come from it is if Mick says no, and Linda leaves.

Boof is that you?