Options

Louis Tomlinson's audition!!! At last!!!!

carryonladcarryonlad Posts: 148
Forum Member
Anyone see X factor best and worst? At last we saw fuller versions of both Louis' and Zayn's auditions..... Louis sand pretty awfully judging from the snippet we saw............ anyone uploaded this yet???

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I really want to see this! Someone upload? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's some versions on youtube recorded off the TV no HQ yet though
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ttl4CiIR3M

Here's a link the quality's not great and by that I mean his singing aswell
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis sounded awful there, shame we didn't hear a bit more it can't have all been as bad as the ending.:eek:
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    That was awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nobodybutu16 says:
    YAY!! WONDERFUL!! HIS VOICE IS SIMPLY AMAZINLY SWEET!! :) ♥ (sic)

lol, that audition was crap, how the hell did he get to the stage where 1D were put together?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love One Direction, but that wasn't very good. My only guess is that, as it was only a part of his audition, he sounded good for the rest of it. The beginning of that video actually isn't that bad... but then it turns.... :eek:!
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nobodybutu16 says:
    YAY!! WONDERFUL!! HIS VOICE IS SIMPLY AMAZINLY SWEET!! :) ♥ (sic)

lol, that audition was crap, how the hell did he get to the stage where 1D were put together?

Scott James Dale (a bootcamp member who was also a forum member of DS) actually told me that all of Louis's rounds were terrible at bootcamp and it all sounded very fishy, like they had chosen the 5 guys from the start, who would make up One Direction.

He said he got through on some truly awful performances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    el oh el! not good:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    That was atrocious. My poor ears.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    omg! he did not deserve even 1 yes - that was awful!
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    Scott James Dale (a bootcamp member who was also a forum member of DS) actually told me that all of Louis's rounds were terrible at bootcamp and it all sounded very fishy, like they had chosen the 5 guys from the start, who would make up One Direction.

You seem to have gotten through on some truly awful performances in your own line, Abifail.
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that was worth waiting for.

:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From that tiny clip he sounded well bad, maybe he shined at other times?

II
    v

Evil PAL65 says he didnt, but we dont listen to Evil PAL65 no more, not after the incidents widda cats and matches, do we? No no we dont......the flames... the fur...
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member

And we're likely to believe you because.... :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During that audition he actually got stopped and asked to sing another song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched him and Zain, they arent awful and im glad they got through because I like them as a part of the group but what I dont understand is how did Paije not get put through on his first performance if they are so happy to put through acts that arent even half as good without any hesitation? Doesnt make sense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member

Of course they were picked well in advance. I imagine at the pre-judges audition stage where the producers all sit round a big table watching the tapes together.

Liam's audition was shown in full to give the viewers an emotional connection to the group and make them feel like they at least "knew" one member beforehand. That, and the fact that Liam is arguably the most talented and best looking of the bunch( though I know a lot of teenage girls who would disagree with me on that last one!). He was preened from the start as the Bieber or the Robbie of the band.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I think he had a lovely tone to his voice but was extremely nervous. I also noticed Harry's microphone shaking (again nerves). I agree they weren't good enough for solos but the band yes.

How come all 4 improved from their auditions yet Liam seemed to go downhill?
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jazz_Hands wrote: »
    Of course they were picked well in advance. I imagine at the pre-judges audition stage where the producers all sit round a big table watching the tapes together.

Liam's audition was shown in full to give the viewers an emotional connection to the group and make them feel like they at least "knew" one member beforehand. That, and the fact that Liam is arguably the most talented and best looking of the bunch( though I know a lot of teenage girls who would disagree with me on that last one!). He was preened from the start as the Bieber or the Robbie of the band.

I don't think at that stage they counted on Harry having charisma and charm which blew Liam out of the water.Oh and I am not a teenage girl and I also think Harry's voice is better. Perhaps not as strong (give him time) but certainly a nicer tone. Liam's has no light nor shade to his voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Actually I think he had a lovely tone to his voice but was extremely nervous. I also noticed Harry's microphone shaking (again nerves). I agree they weren't good enough for solos but the band yes.

How come all 4 improved from their auditions yet Liam seemed to go downhill?

His voice broke.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    loserface wrote: »
    I just watched him and Zain, they arent awful and im glad they got through because I like them as a part of the group but what I dont understand is how did Paije not get put through on his first performance if they are so happy to put through acts that arent even half as good without any hesitation? Doesnt make sense.

Because they are better looking and more commercial? It's a harsh business out there, but unfortunately they will pick the hot ones over the average looking but superiorly talented most of the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is he in X-factor's 'best' or 'worst' audtions??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best:p