Picture of Michelle Keegan's wedding dress

13»

Comments

• Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Thank you. That's where I was looking but I couldn't see them. They are horrible.

They did do the dance! The link I have was to a picture of "the lift" 🙈 She's in a different dress for the night do. I think they did the first dance in her wedding dress and then she got changed.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. That's where I was looking but I couldn't see them. They are horrible.

They did do the dance! The link I have was to a picture of "the lift" 🙈 She's in a different dress for the night do. I think they did the first dance in her wedding dress and then she got changed.

I must be getting old because they look like stripper shoes to me. I read on the DM website they actually performed the full dance, the link you posted was Michelle in her 'Baby' dress. He's so narcissistic that I feel they will share it on YouTube.
    Forum Member
    I must be getting old because they look like stripper shoes to me. I read on the DM website they actually performed the full dance, the link you posted was Michelle in her 'Baby' dress. He's so narcissistic that I feel they will share it on YouTube.

Well, they definitely did "the lift" so I'm sure they did the whole dance given now vain they both are. The picture of it is on that Facebook page.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have just checked out the pics. Mark's hair ! :o What the hell is going on there? Oh and his suit doesn't fit and looks absolutely awful. Whatever possessed him to wear a suit like that?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Geri looked looked lovely too.

It seems even on her wedding day she aiming for very sexy. I am surprised she allowed her hubby to post that pic of her arse you can practically see her vagina for god sake the bikini pants are so small and the camera up her arse.

He comes across as a right meat head.

I don't understand why she isn't savvy re her PR if she wants to get good acting parts unless she wants to be known as a sex symbol.

Every bit of this wedding has been sold out for money and product placement and pics of her arse with her crack and vagina nearly showing

Shame.

I think you're right and It just seems wrong to go for that sort of look especially for a church wedding.

These two are in it for money. They do anything to keep their media profiles high. It makes them more saleable. But you'd think she wouldn't be taken seriously as an actress with the type of profile she projects.
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    I don't think it matters how much a dress costs if the bride doesn't have taste.

The whole wedding was a case of more money than taste.
    True.

Have to agree he looks like he bought the suit from Lidl lol.

She is very pretty but showing too much cleavage AND back of dress is far too low.

I bet they paid for nothing all freebies and all a bit tacky.

I read they grapping everything they could get their hands on and they money mad. He even doing a interview in the daily mail already getting paid for it of course.

He comes across as having brains in his trousers and talentless to boot.
    The odd time I have seen him on TV I have turned over because he can't present to save his life.

I think she has made a mistake marrying him.

They think they are posh and becks lol.

I

I don't know why he gets all the blame. It looks like she is just like him. She is far more saleable in the media and the two of them are grabbing everything they can while it lasts.

sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I'm so glad I saw this thread!

A friend shared some of the pictures and I was amazed. Michelle is a pretty girl, Mark isn't my type but I see the appeal. The wedding just looked horribly tacky and its a shame as I think their wedding could have been very nice. The dress itself is awful, looks like something off my big fat gypsy wedding, I don't know why she showed that much flesh for. Her hair is awful yet her bridesmaids hair is nice.

Won't be buying the mag either way!

I agree. I was amazed at how tacky that dress was. That wedding dress was not what I would call a gown. It looks like it's been made from scap room cast-offs all sewn together. And fishtails are so yuk!

Winning sexiest female at the Soap Awards and World's Sexiest Woman hasn't done her any favours. She seems to think she had to be World's Sexiest Bride. :o:o:o

Are they the shoes she has on with the shorter dress?

All-in-all, I feel sorry for them. They've spent all that money and ended up with a trashy-look wedding. Mark looks like a maitre de and she has a dreadful frock on. And that bouquet was horrible as well. Was it even real flowers?

A very tasteless display.

Still, as long as they keep hearing their favourite sound - KERCHING! :(:o
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    I'm so glad I saw this thread!

A friend shared some of the pictures and I was amazed. Michelle is a pretty girl, Mark isn't my type but I see the appeal. The wedding just looked horribly tacky and its a shame as I think their wedding could have been very nice. The dress itself is awful, looks like something off my big fat gypsy wedding, I don't know why she showed that much flesh for. Her hair is awful yet her bridesmaids hair is nice.

Won't be buying the mag either way!

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it properly.
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bridesmaids look really elegant- their dresses are a subtle colour and their hair looks lovely up.
    It's likes a different bride picked the bridesmaids dresses! Maybe I'm cynical but I wonder if Michelle wanted to be the sexy glamorous one who everyone looked at. And therefor dressed her bridesmaids in something covered up. No bride wants to be outshone by bridesmaids on her wedding day. If this is the case then it backfired on her!
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a peep at her Facebook and those shoes were one off's designed by famous shoe maker ( in the shoe world) and so was the dress in a designer shop in Marylebone.

They do look like stripper's shoes and the dress her jugs are pratically falling out of the dress.

I do think for church wedding her dress it too sexy and kind of tacky. He does look like a waiter. I am surprised none of her friends told her she would be showing too much flesh.

She is starting to look like Casey Batchelor the model with her chin.

I do not think they paid for anything.
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Are they the shoes she has on with the shorter dress?

No, some really high ugly snakeskin horrors with tacky crystals underneath!

https://m.facebook.com/1403764259949677/photos/pb.1403764259949677.-2207520000.1433176483./1408462609479842/?type=1&source=42

Lots more pictures on the Facebook page now including the obligatory crossed hands shot 😏
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was a naturally beautiful girl. She is now a surgically enhanced girl.

What part of her is surgically enhanced? Surely not her breasticles? :o
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://m.facebook.com/1403764259949677/photos/pb.1403764259949677.-2207520000.1433176483./1408462609479842/?type=1&source=42

Lots more pictures on the Facebook page now including the obligatory crossed hands shot 😏

The Terry De Havilland shoes are hideous they are shoes a hooker would wear on the job absolutely awful.

I saw the photos in the hello magazine today and they were really nice. Michelle was too sexy for church though your breasts should not be on show. I got a Priscilla Presely vibe from the photos. I do think they genuinely love each other and I hope it works out for them both there is no better feeling in the world than being in love.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I saw the photos in the hello magazine today and they were really nice. Michelle was too sexy for church though your breasts should not be on show. I got a Priscilla Presely vibe from the photos. I do think they genuinely love each other and I hope it works out for them both there is no better feeling in the world than being in love.

Aww, you old romantic you :)
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for that. They really are awful. :o

Looks like the wedding dress, hair and shoes are from the Katie Price Collection! ;-):o:o:o

Common-as-muck.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is up with the big white lettes Mrs Right it looks like something from poundstretcher.

The food was fish and chips reprresenting the north and kebabs for the southerners.

If someone served up this food at my daughters or son' s wedding I would be gobsmacked.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is up with the big white lettes Mrs Right it looks like something from poundstretcher.

The food was fish and chips reprresenting the north and kebabs for the southerners.

If someone served up this food at my daughters or son' s wedding I would be gobsmacked.

Agree 100% but it was their choice we all have different tastes all that matters is they love each other and are happy.
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agree 100% but it was their choice we all have different tastes all that matters is they love each other and are happy.

A few years ago I went to a wedding with my husband and couldn't believe it when I heard we were having bangers and mash!
    However we both agreed they were the nicest bangers and mash we had ever had! The gravy and vegetables were lovely too and nobody left hungry.
    Out of the many weddings we have been to that was the only dish we remember!
    Sometimes I think weddings become too much about what people are eating etc when really as long as the couple are happy that's all that matters. To everyone else it's just another wedding but to them it's their special day.
  • Kay_MacKay_Mac Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1403764259949677

Not very original are they? I'm sure the dance will be on facebook before too long. Didn't she do well to not pop out of her dress! Hope this link works, it's her Management's official Facebook page.

Hello, I'm new here so please be gentle!

There are loads of 'Michelle keegan' (and 'Mark Wright' ones :D) Facebook pages - none of them official as they would be in breach of the magazine deal to put pics on any social media account. I'm surprised her management haven't had them closed down yet.

I think she looked nice, though not massively keen on her dress.

What I don't get is the massive interest in her (and I think it is her, nothing to do with him at all, I think) and I count myself in that: I find myself interested in her clothes, stuff like that and I have never seen her in Corrie or watched TOWIE. He really 'married well' didn't he? Not sure that having a media prescencelike that will help her get prestigious roles.,
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are stacks of Michelle Keegan facebook pages, many citing her as an "actor/director" ???
  • Kay_MacKay_Mac Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I think that's facebook's categories. Why you would go to the trouble of setting up a page for a celeb (one site would appear to have pages for loads of Corrie actors and Mark Wright) and actually pretend to be their (unnamed, unspecified) 'the management' I don't know. Weird and a touch creepy. It would help if they could spell too.