Options

Cole 'broke down' over marriage rumours

jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
Forum Member
✭✭
Cheryl Cole's husband Ashley "broke down" over recent reports that their marriage was in trouble, the X Factor judge has revealed.

Cole told Glamour that her partner finds it difficult to cope with constant speculation on the state of their three-year union.

The 'Fight For This Love' singer went on to say that public perception of her husband couldn't be further from the truth.

"People have this idea that he's flash, ignorant and disloyal, basically all the ugliest traits a husband could have," she said. "But he's the opposite of all that - he's never rude or aggressive, and will go out of his way to make other people happy. He's shy and cute, but there's no way of proving that to people."

The couple married in 2006 and endured a rocky period two years later amid allegations that the sportsman had an alcohol-fuelled fling.

The footballer's Dead Man Running co-star Danny Dyer recently revealed that he was "pleasantly surprised" by Cole, adding that he is a "really shy, nice boy".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a195157/cole-breaks-down-over-marriage-rumours.html

:D

Comments

• Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    ah well, should have thought about that before we went with other women then shouldnt he?
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl's so supportive :)
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Mug...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    I know I shouldn't laugh, but, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's just that it's Ashley who "broke down". I know it's not funny as it must be upsetting for them, but still, we know who the tough nut in that relationship ;)
  • Options
    cheekychopzcheekychopz Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's from Newcastle, they make them hard as nails up there, so I can't understand how she'd become 'broke down' over her marriage.
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he is so shy and virtuous he went for a secret illegal meeting with Abramovic before going to Chelsea, and he cheated on his wife. Oh and he does suspect things with mobile phones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's from Newcastle, they make them hard as nails up there, so I can't understand how she'd become 'broke down' over her marriage.

She's probably not that hard. She does tend to get quite tearful on X factor and she thought Cashley had been cheating on her, it would've affected her.
  • Options
    ric-ticric-tic Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    bimbolena:yawn:
  • Options
    jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a really shy, nice boy ... AS IF, and calling him a boy, he's like 28/29 now?
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    Its only because people think Ashley isnt worthy of Cheryl, that he gets a hard time I mean he made a mistake. but he has allgedly been loyal to Cheryl ever since. People can't move on like bringing up Cheryl's attack on the attendant all the time:mad:
  • Options
    CampcrusaderCampcrusader Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a shift about some dumb footballer, and his (allegedly) vicious, shallow, (allegedly) racist wife, who is somehow working her way into the hearts of the dumber members of the British public???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    He's the biggest prick on the planet!
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...who is somehow working her way into the hearts of the dumber members of the British public???
    Agree 100% with that bit.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

they obviously do not teach reading in London because it is very clear that Ashley broke down not Cheryl
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a shift about some dumb footballer, and his (allegedly) vicious, shallow, (allegedly) racist wife, who is somehow working her way into the hearts of the dumber members of the British public???

you must do or why bother posting ?
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it me, or does she manage to make him sound weak and childish and totally undermined by her, everytime she speaks about him? Even before the alleged affair she used to speak as if she was his mum, imo.

(Not that I've got any time for Cashley - the weasle faced, money grabbing Judas:mad::o)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "People have this idea that he's flash, ignorant and disloyal"

And those are his good points to be fair.
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    Is it me, or does she manage to make him sound weak and childish and totally undermined by her, everytime she speaks about him? Even before the alleged affair she used to speak as if she was his mum, imo.

(Not that I've got any time for Cashley - the weasle faced, money grabbing Judas:mad::o)

Couldn't have put it better myself! :D
  • Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "People have this idea that he's flash, ignorant and disloyal"

And those are his good points to be fair.

How can you say that though unless you know him personally ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous. If you have a happy marriage, why would you care what someone else says? What a silly story. I don't believe a word of it.
  • Options
    grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    they obviously do not teach reading in London because it is very clear that Ashley broke down not Cheryl

Pretty sure Cheekychops was actually responding to MJ_Lives post about her being a hard as nails, due to her being raised in Newcastle.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone hear what Matthew Wright and a member of his panel had to say about Mr & Mrs Cole this week? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    Did anyone hear what Matthew Wright and a member of his panel had to say about Mr & Mrs Cole this week? :cool:

Nay, do tell :)
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

That its a sham marriage as Ashley is gay?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    trec123 wrote: »

Makes sense... what's the difference between him and a 10 year old, playing footie whenever he can and playing with flash cars.
    Guessing she must be bending over backward to show understanding and make herself look charitable.
    I saw this documentary on Girls Aloud the other day and she was out walking her dog with him, wearing enough crap on her face to top a pizza. Does she like being married to him, or just the idea of being married?