Am I the only one who thinks Wayne Bridge is acting like an arse?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After his refusal to shake John Terry's hand, does anyone else think that Wayne Bridge is being a bit of an arse?

If what's been reported is true, then nobody cheated on him.....however, if both know something more sinister has taken place, then maybe WB is fully justified in his actions.

The reason for posting in GD is because for me, this requires a broader discussion than just the normal "Chelsea are rubbish" and "He was second pick for England anyway" type responses....

Comments

• Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who is sick of this story?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who is sick of this story?

No, I'm sick of it as well. And you can add Cheryl Cole's marriage problems to that list as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I second both replies!
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Sick of it, but I'm with Wayne Bridges. Footy is a team game. QED.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    After his refusal to shake John Terry's hand, does anyone else think that Wayne Bridge is being a bit of an arse?

If what's been reported is true, then nobody cheated on him.....however, if both know something more sinister has taken place, then maybe WB is fully justified in his actions.

The reason for posting in GD is because for me, this requires a broader discussion than just the normal "Chelsea are rubbish" and "He was second pick for England anyway" type responses....

Chelsea are rubbish
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure you're not alone. There's a few posts like yours in the football forum
  • Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where they were still together or not is undecided, JT was trying to WB get back with her as a mate!! And WB's kid was in the room next door when JT was banging her!!

JT is a sh1t, she's a sl*g and WB I'm undecided. My OH says he would have shaken something but it wouldn't have been his hand!:eek::D

Mates ex's out of bounds - this is school ground stuff, you don't sh1t on your own door step!
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Wayne should have gone for the 'handshake/slick back hair' fakeout. :D
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you shake the hand of the man (who was supposed to be your best mate by the way) who was shagging your partner behind your back, in your house and with your son in the next room a month after you had moved out?

As far as I can tell it isn't clear if they were seperated (it was all a bit like the "on a break" from Friends.) He moved up North, she didn't want to go and as far as he thought they were still trying to work things out. (He, apparently left in August, she was shagging Terry by September and having an abortion in October.) I suspect her reluctance to move was her designs on being the new Mrs Terry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    Sick of it, but I'm with Wayne Bridges. Footy is a team game. QED.
    I agree with this. I'm sick of the story but Bridges has every right to be as pissed off as he likes.
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love him. And the fact City won today makes me love him even more. :D:D:D

One joke I heard though= What have Bridge and the Titanic got it common.

They both souldn't have left Southampton:) well it was funny at the time.
    Forum Member
    Sorry Wayne, I know it's not Bridges with an 's', long story :o
  • ohmygoshohmygosh Posts: 9,696
    Forum Member

I was wondering about that, thought it might be the "sat evening too many bevvies scenario":p:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sick of this turning up in GD, either Sport or Showbiz or Chatter please.
    Forum Member

Eh? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ohmygosh wrote: »
    I was wondering about that, thought it might be the "sat evening too many bevvies scenario":p:p:D

Good summary. Spot on, :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohmygosh wrote: »
    Well I'm a girl so Bridges/Bridge who cares it's only a footballer. :p
    Forum Member
    Eh? :confused:

No worries Carrierbags Heads. :)
    Forum Member
    Good summary. Spot on, :D

That's my boy:D
  • KnifeEdgeKnifeEdge Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should he shake the hand of a so called 'friend' who has shown him no loyalty, and who obviously has no integrity. Good on Bridge! And well done Man City!
  • Alt-F4Alt-F4 Posts: 10,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't watch football and have never heard of Wayne Bridge, but Chelsea are rubbish.
    Forum Member
    No worries Carrierbags Heads. :)

Ohhhh, you're post above. NP KJ44s. ;)
  • sHaKsHaK Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his situation, I wouldnt have shook his hand.

JESUS CHRIST, its just a goddamn handshake he didnt do. I bet this will be on tomorrowas front pages as well :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Well I'm a girl so Bridges/Bridge who cares it's only a footballer. :p

Erm I'm a girl too:o:D
    Forum Member
    Whoa. I know it's footy, but what's with the anal-retentive 'wrong forum' stuff?

The OP thinks it's a wider issue; ValLambert's post says why.