Who would you like to be in the Christmas Special for Matt's send off?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I'm watching "Closing Time" at the moment, one of my most favourite episodes ever ("And then, there's that silver rat thing..."), and I just realized Craig wasn't in series 7. I'd like him to be back, preferably in a scene written by Gareth Roberts.

And River Song! (She would me my first choice)

Oh, and please BBC, make the Christmas Special a two-parter.
    I can dream, can't I...?
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind seeing James Corden's Craig make a third appearance, though I'd also be happy to wait until Series 8 for that - I'd want Gareth Roberts to write the story, and it might be more interesting with a new Doctor.

I guess I'd like to see River in the story, but aside from that it'll be nice to see some new characters too :)
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as it will be Christmas, I hope there will be a christmassy feel to it. I didn't really feel it with The End Of Time and I think Matt and Christmas specials mix so well. I'd love some sort of appearance from Amy and Rory, it doesn't doesn't have to be big, it could just be the doctor hallucinating and seeing little Amelia.

If River does turn up, it could be cool if she accidentally kills him. However, seeing as he hasn't really had a massive Dalek episode, I wouldn't mind if the Daleks are the adversaries. Then again, we haven't seen Matt up against the Master yet so I'd love to see that but with Hurt being in the 50th playing an evil version of the Doctor, the Master at christmas could be underwhelming .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Christmas two parter... I really loved more who on New Year's Day... That was brilliant... Even if it was End of Time...
  • AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Master as a villain.

Dame Helen Mirren as a guest star.

That would be cool. Or even Dame Judi Dench. Possibly the two of them together. Imagine that. Two Dames at Christmas.

That's a pantomime joke by the way. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    Seeing as it will be Christmas, I hope there will be a christmassy feel to it. I didn't really feel it with The End Of Time and I think Matt and Christmas specials mix so well. I'd love some sort of appearance from Amy and Rory, it doesn't doesn't have to be big, it could just be the doctor hallucinating and seeing little Amelia.

If River does turn up, it could be cool if she accidentally kills him. However, seeing as he hasn't really had a massive Dalek episode, I wouldn't mind if the Daleks are the adversaries. Then again, we haven't seen Matt up against the Master yet so I'd love to see that but with Hurt being in the 50th playing an evil version of the Doctor, the Master at christmas could be underwhelming .

I'm really loving this idea, would be great to have Caitlin Blackwood back for Matt's last episode.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »

I really love this idea, it's a good way of getting Amy back without ruining her and Rory's ending. I definitely want to see River, but just a little scene like their last time together before the library or something, not a massive part of the plot. I thought the way she was used in TNOTD was very effective so similar to that.

I don't want a parade of companions like Tennant, I don't think it will suit this doctor, likes others I want him to go down fighting not whimpering.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    Soufflé girl off tonight's BGT. :D
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greymarl wrote: »
    Wilf!
    yes and little Amelia Pond, River, Clara, Rory,K9.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz Sladen and Nicholas Courtney......if only :(