Options

Does anyone have a pet that's been here before?

The Jordan ShowThe Jordan Show Posts: 3,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As in, do you get a feeling that your pet was here in a previous life? A dead relative or close friend? Any characteristics remind you of anyone?

Comments

• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Erm.. No...

:confused: WTF?!?!?!? :p:p
  • Options
    maybemaybe Posts: 4,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All three of my pets are staunch rationalists.

Unlike the OP.
  • Options
    Doll FeetDoll Feet Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an interesting question and I'm sure if you posted it on a forum like this one http://www.reincarnationforum.com/ you'd probably get some interesting answers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Actually...my parents cat turned up on the doorstep 3 days after a close relative died. The cat was named after the relative and she settled in immediately and certainly does seem to have a knowing sense about her (she knows who we all are even though visits are not frequent) and she responds in the most bizarre way when Dad whistles a favourite tune. She's not the first cat to come and find one of us when someone is dying or has died. It happened to my Grandad also. Both cats have been female and black. Odd eh?
  • Options
    Tuffnutz2008Tuffnutz2008 Posts: 2,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago a cat came into my mothers house and it was extremely friendly and affectionate . Like it knew us and trusted us for years.

I never knew cats would be this friendly and relaxed around people.

We found out that the cat had the same name as my nan.

All the other cat's we had encountered in our lives had never behaved like this one.

It's probably bollox but at the time it made you think.

EDIT.

Like Lozza, this cat was female and jet black all over too. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Tuffnutz2008Tuffnutz2008 Posts: 2,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozza73 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

Did you read my edited bit? :eek:

All the other cat's we had encountered were very cautious and seemed afraid or aggresive, but one day this one just strolled in out of nowhere and started purring like mad and rubbing itself up us and exploring the house.

We never had cats as pets but could'nt believe how relaxed and friendly this one was.

This cat neevr even knew how to scratch. :eek:

I actually never knew cat's were like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did you read my edited bit? :eek:

All the other cat's we had encountered were very cautious and seemed afraid or aggresive, but one day this one just strolled in out of nowhere and started purring like mad and rubbing itself up us and exploring the house.

We never had cats as pets but could'nt believe how relaxed and friendly this one was.

This cat neevr even knew how to scratch. :eek:

I actually never knew cat's were like this.

Yes, that's why I posted :eek: I remember googling a while back to try to find something in it and I did read that black cats especially (forget all the witchcraft rubbish) have some knowing sense about them. I don't know. Like you I thought ah it's just probably rubbish but sometimes their mannerisms really make you think that there's more to it than just coincidence.