Emmerdaily - 09/07/14: Sick as a Parrot

1121314151618»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh a fellow Siobhan :D

I will keep a look out from now on but when it comes to tan I'm completely clueless, I can't seem to tell the different between a fan tan and someone who uses sunbeds :blush: for example I always thought that the likes of Michelle Keegan & Charley Webb looked great with these and it looks quite natural but I'm told I'm wrong about that :blush: I've got Peelie-wally skin myself. The only people I can see the fake tan on is the likes of some people from TOWIE and Katie Price but I always thought they were going for the overtop look anyway, where they put on so much you're suppose to know it's not real.

trust me... I don't think you'll have any problem noticing this "tan" :D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Congrats. Justabloke

Meanwhile Oldnjaded you seem to be on a post go slow at present i'm keeping up with you, at least in the last 24 hours anyway heh.
    Jab's right - I was too poorly even to crush a grape the last couple of days, but I'm fit for anything again now. :)

Also I have pretty much given up on BB, which reduces my post rate by about 70%. :D
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Jab's right - I was too poorly even to crush a grape the last couple of days, but I'm fit for anything again now. :)

Also I have pretty much given up on BB, which reduces my post rate by about 70%. :D

Are you waiting for the next CBB for a posting splurge.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    whodat?

yes, I know I could google it but I feel you'd welcome the chance to do it for me :p:D
    Lady Mary's nasty maid in Downton. Hmmm, why do I have a feeling you're not a Downton fan? :D

She's been in loads of things though, like Rita, Sue & Bob Too, Clocking Off, The Syndicate and Happy Valley recently. This is her. :)
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    trust me... I don't think you'll have any problem noticing this "tan" :D

I can definitely seen more colour around the cheeks on TM but aww he's got cute little dimples. He looks much better in heartbeat, such a lovely normal colour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady Mary's nasty maid in Downton. Hmmm, why do I have a feeling you're not a Downton fan? :D

She's been in loads of things though, like Rita, Sue & Bob Too, Clocking Off, The Syndicate and Happy Valley recently. This is her. :)

Correct.. I'm not a Downton fan, mind yo I'm not against it, its simply not my kind of TV.... can't say I recognize her though.

Jolly pleased you're feeling better... fit for anything are you? the mind boggles :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can definitely seen more colour around the cheeks on TM but aww he's got cute little dimples. He looks much better in heartbeat, such a lovely normal colour.

Yes.. he's the colour of a Belisha Beacon :D
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoP!! It has to be the worst spray tan in the history of the world, and what's worse is that he must have forgotten to close his mouth during it, cos his teeth are the same colour. :o
    He was on TM yesterday looking just the same, so we can't blame the ED make-up dept. :(

Interesting fact : He's married to Siobhan Finneran. :cool:

Well, I never knew that !!
    Thanks OnJ - you learn something every day !!
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's in Benidorm too !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I never knew that !!
    Thanks OnJ - you learn something every day !!
    I know, I didn't know either! It's good to know that once every 6 months or so, I will find an actual educational justification for watching TM. :D:blush::blush:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, I didn't know either! It's good to know that once every 6 months or so, I will find an actual educational justification for watching TM. :D:blush::blush:

Another fact you may not know Siobhan was in Emmerdale and played the mother of the other non Girls aloud sister of Amy Walsh.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam's new girlfriend had better keep her grubby hands off of Robbie! >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Sam's new girlfriend had better keep her grubby hands off of Robbie! >:(

she'd have to catch him first... those little bobbits can run very fast you know!