Options

Kris Dying to live

tiltonlandtiltonland Posts: 234
Forum Member
What a brave girl,,with all she has to face she somehow finds the will to describe her battle and tries to educate others to the dangers of cancer.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    I watched this too, my heart goes out to her. What a brave courageous young women. I really couldn't begin to imagine what she's going through. It puts into perspective what silly problems we moan about. Her poor twin as well. She is going to have to go through the rest of her life without her sister. I am a twin so I just can't imagine. Her main goal is educating young women about cancer . I was totally blown away by this young girl, I was in tears in the end. X
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Incredibly touching story and well made documentary.
  • Options
    sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    I watched this too and was surprised that I couldn't find a thread about it afterwards.

I was so moved by Kris and her story. However she was also so inspiring and I admired her will to fight on and refuse to lie down.

It's unfortunate that a lot of young people may not have watched this and have missed the chance to become more aware of breast cancer.
  • Options
    DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see this back in March, but last night when it was repeated. Such a sad story, but uplifting too to know how Kris and her sister are determined to get the message out to other young women and girls that breast cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, I really don't know how someone so young can cope with having a terminal illness, and it must be terribly hard to have to keep having scans and then wait to find out if the cancer is progressing each time. Kris is a very brave young woman, and I'm sure her family and friends are very proud of her determination to spare others the same fate as herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Dimsie wrote: »
    I didn't see this back in March, but last night when it was repeated. Such a sad story, but uplifting too to know how Kris and her sister are determined to get the message out to other young women and girls that breast cancer can affect anyone regardless of age, I really don't know how someone so young can cope with having a terminal illness, and it must be terribly hard to have to keep having scans and then wait to find out if the cancer is progressing each time. Kris is a very brave young woman, and I'm sure her family and friends are very proud of her determination to spare others the same fate as herself.

Thanks for letting me know this has been repeated. I'm watching it as we speak
  • Options
    WmsheepWmsheep Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    What an amazing young lady she is.

Was almost in tears at the end.