Emmerdale spoilers (This Morning)

Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Producer Kate Oates has appeared in a video on This Morning to reveal the spoilers for Emmerdale this summer.

There are weddings for Dan & Kerry (Daz may not help), Marlon & Laurel (Donna's illness causes problems), and Priya & Rakesh (this is an arranged marriage - a first for Emmerdale).

There are also dramatic exits and returns.

Finally, Charity and Declan may get their comeuppance for the Christmas fire.

Comments

• thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exits :eek: whose leaving?

and it's about time Charity got taking down...and not in the way she likes.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Declan? Not sure he can survive everyone finding out he did the fire.

I hope the sarcastic copper comes back to cart him away, though I'd miss him and his tufty hair like mad.
  • Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At the moment, Donna is the only one confirmed to leave.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Declan? Not sure he can survive everyone finding out he did the fire.

I hope the sarcastic copper comes back to cart him away, though I'd miss him and his tufty hair like mad.

Noooooooooo!! HRD is going NOWHERE, OK?? >:(>:( *throws tantrum*

Mark Jordon did say on TM yesterday he's already finished filming his 15-16 eps, so maybe he's an exit. He's too orange for me to take seriously, so I don't care.

Who could the return be? Please god don't let it be Kelly! :o:o:o
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member

Finally, Charity and Declan may get their comeuppance for the Christmas fire.

Declan's already been through enough. All of his wigs were destroyed in that fire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope
    Moira is not dying or anything, there is so much talk of her dying on FB to do with the trailer. I also don't want Declan to, he's got about 20% more interesting since with Charieh.
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Mark Jordon did say on TM yesterday he's already finished filming his 15-16 eps, so maybe he's an exit. He's too orange for me to take seriously, so I don't care.

:D Reminds me of when Chris Fountain started on Corrie. They overdid the gravy browning.
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Declan's already been through enough. All of his wigs were destroyed in that fire.

Poor Deccie. :cry:
    :D
    I really hope
    Moira is not dying or anything, there is so much talk of her dying on FB to do with the trailer. I also don't want Declan to, he's got about 20% more interesting since with Charieh.

:o
    I never even thought of Moira! Surely there's loads more of her story to play out. Maybe it's James. The dick. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good grief.. she's more orange than the other bloke:o

As for exits... in a freak of genetics the entire Dingle Clan except for Cain are struck down by a mystery illness.. Teflon confesses all her crimes on her deathbed thus paving the way for Campy McCamp departure in the back of a Black Maria, never to be seen again.

remember you read it here first ;-)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Good grief.. she's more orange than the other bloke:o

As for exits... in a freak of genetics the entire Dingle Clan except for Cain are struck down by a mystery illness.. Teflon confesses all her crimes on her deathbed thus paving the way for Campy McCamp departure in the back of a Black Maria, never to be seen again.

remember you read it here first ;-)
    I like this! Poor MagnificentButBlamelessCain will discover he was the unwitting carrier of the disease that has wiped out his entire scummy family and will sit with Charity on her deathbed, saying, 'You teach me now how cruel you've been—cruel and false. Why did you despise me? Why did you betray your own heart, Charity? I have not one word of comfort. You deserve this. You have killed yourself'.

Fortunately, after 5 tortuous minutes of this eternal grief, he will come across me lurking on that wiley windy moor and I will make him forget that the Skank ever existed and we'll both live happily every after. Result! :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this! Poor MagnificentButBlamelessCain will discover he was the unwitting carrier of the disease that has wiped out his entire scummy family and will sit with Charity on her deathbed, saying, 'You teach me now how cruel you've been—cruel and false. Why did you despise me? Why did you betray your own heart, Charity? I have not one word of comfort. You deserve this. You have killed yourself'.

Fortunately, after 5 tortuous minutes of this eternal grief, he will come across me lurking on that wiley windy moor and I will make him forget that the Skank ever existed and we'll both live happily every after. Result! :cool::cool:

:o FILTH!!!!! :o
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Might Kelly come to Donna's funeral?
  • MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I reckon Hazel's going to come back for a while.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mackenize wrote: »

Oh not the incredibly Shrinking woman she was awful if only for giving birth to Jackson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

isn't she busy being a feather?
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope

Could it be that
    Moira somehow falls into a choma - that's what the sleeping beauty reference makes me think of.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member

It's what Jackson would have wanted.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,735
    Forum Member

In your dreams Oldnjaded...
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    isn't she busy being a feather?

I don't think they have started writing the next series yet and it does take a while to write them and I don't believe she's doing the new broadchurch either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Could it be that
    Moira somehow falls into a choma - that's what the sleeping beauty reference makes me think of.
    I think you could be right, maybe more revenge from Adam (I just wanna Glasgow Kiss him) or she speaks to James for more than 5 minutes and develops narcolepy?
    Forum Member
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Oh not the incredibly Shrinking woman she was awful if only for giving birth to Jackson.

Don't blame Hazel I fully blame Aaron for turning Jackson into that horrible person that he became. He was fine before he hooked up with Aaron.
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope

My take on it:
    Cain kisses her and she wakes up, if its a teaser of things to come it probably means that he saves her from something or someone (probably James I would think). >:( I don't think shes dying.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross must be leaving. I know it is only soapland, but there must be some semblence of realism in the stories. He cannot be allowed to get away with attempted murder, abduction, car-jacking and thieving. Ditto Donna; even though she is terminally ill she is bring the police force in to disrepute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you could be right, maybe more revenge from Adam (I just wanna Glasgow Kiss him) or she speaks to James for more than 5 minutes and develops narcolepy?

:D:D:D
    Its more likely he'll use that Jedi strangling trick on her
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha :)
    I would hate for it to be Adam that does it to her, I really do like him sometimes - he does have a tendency to go a little insane when he's dealing with some issues. I definitely don't think that she is going to die as she wakes up in the trailer. Perhaps she gets caught up in the Ross and Donna storyline.