Racist created ‘Death Ray’ to kill all Muslims

13»

Comments

• exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    If you'd cared to read the OP, Obama was on the KKK's list too.

There must be a reason why because the ray gun would be programmed to zap all black* people in the US and not just him.

* I'm assuming you meant his skin colour there because I can't see any other reason why you pointed that fact out.
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There must be a reason why because the ray gun would be programmed to zap all black* people in the US and not just him.

* I'm assuming you meant his skin colour there because I can't see any other reason why you pointed that fact out.

Out of curiosity, why do you yourself think a deranged KKK member would want to murder America's first black President?
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, why do you yourself think a deranged KKK member would want to murder America's first black President?

I haven't a clue, what about you?
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't a clue, what about you?

My guess is that he is a racist nutter. :D
  • DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    So if fired into a crowd it would only kill Muslims.
    Forum Member
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    My guess is that he is a racist nutter. :D
    Of course he is but that wasn't the point in my first response.

Eddie said that 'So some posters on here still think this has nothing to do with race'

He didn't mention race with his opening post, it was just Muslims and like I said in response they're not race specific.

Thinking on, I do know that Obama is seen as too muslim friendly by some in the US so my guess it's a combination of the two.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    So if fired into a crowd it would only kill Muslims.

My guess is, that as a muslamic death ray, it would be an abject failure:D. But there's no IQ test to join the KKK.
  • DotheboyshallDotheboyshall Posts: 40,583
    Forum Member
    MAW wrote: »
    My guess is, that as a muslamic death ray, it would be an abject failure:D. But there's no IQ test to join the KKK.
    Sounds like the sort of thing a Genie would do - you say "kill all the Muslims" and the Genie kills everybody Muslims and non-Muslim alike. When you complain the Genie says "but all the Muslims are dead".
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Sounds like the sort of thing a Genie would do - you say "kill all the Muslims" and the Genie kills everybody Muslims and non-Muslim alike. When you complain the Genie says "but all the Muslims are dead".

Not just genies. Robespierre, Stalin, and various others have used those very words, though not about Muslims.