gross things you do in public?

13»

Comments

• Cornish_PiskieCornish_Piskie Posts: 7,489
    Forum Member
    This is digital spy not netmums

What a rude and unnecessary comment to make.

I'm well aware that this isn't Netmums but the OP asked a question and I responded to it. I put a question to the group which I feel is relevant to the topic.

If you don't like mothers feeding their baby in public you're free to say so but rudeness isn't necessary and it isn't clever. I suggest you go away and have a little think about your manners.

To those posters who had the common civility to respond to my question with relevant comments (both for and against), thank you.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None I was brought up with manners, civility and decorum.

Its a pity that these qualities do not stretch to making up stuff on forums
  • Jasper92Jasper92 Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crack my knuckles and neck and spine and elbow and my neck again and other joints.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    SpaceCake wrote: »
    A girl at school once told me that she was out on her bike and needed a number two, so she pulled over, squatted behind a tree before getting back on her bike. I never spoke to her again.

When you gotta go you gotta go.

I was hit with a bout of the brown fury whilst walking to a job interview a few years ago.I wont go into gory detail but it was either find a hedge or have it running down my legs.

I blamed Pre interview nerves.
  • Misanthropy_83Misanthropy_83 Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a rude and unnecessary comment to make.

I'm well aware that this isn't Netmums but the OP asked a question and I responded to it. I put a question to the group which I feel is relevant to the topic.

If you don't like mothers feeding their baby in public you're free to say so but rudeness isn't necessary and it isn't clever. I suggest you go away and have a little think about your manners.

To those posters who had the common civility to respond to my question with relevant comments (both for and against), thank you.

I never said anything about mothers breastfeeding their babies in public. For your information I have seen it and I don't find it gross. No it wasn't relevant.
    Carry on assuming whatever you want about me I don't care and it seems to make you happy.
    You just posted that because you wanted someone to say that breastfeeding in public is gross and then you would have the chance to get offended and have a go at them and make you feel empowered and you're upset I took that opportunity away from you. Get over yourself
  • LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being a lady, I don't do anything gross (although my language can be a bit agricultural at times).

Mr Lakie can be a bit disgusting at times though, so he makes up for it. He particularly likes to inflict his farts on others, and gets quite disgruntled if he doesn't have one ready to go when in a crowded lift.

I caught him grimacing oddly when we were in a lift a few weeks ago. I thought he was ill or something, but no, he was just trying (unsuccessfully) to squeeze out a stinker. There were only the 2 of us in the lift, so I'd have been the only victim. Probably just as well. We were in a hospital and there could have been people with breathing difficulties present.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Over the years I guess that at some point or another I've done (or had to do) just about everything that would be considered gross whilst outdoors, but never in public or within close distance of unsuspecting members of the public.