Options

This EE murder mystery

FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
Forum Member
Why do the actors say they have no idea who did it when they'll surely have already recorded weeks worth of episodes that follow the live one?

My local radio was on about this whodunnit this morning. The presenter asked someone who came on to do the traffic about it, saying it was amazing how they'd kept it all a secret from the actors. This other bloke said but they record 6 weeks in advance (apart from the live one) so they must all know.
The presenter said he hadn't thought of that! It was the first thing I DID think of when all this 'we haven't got a clue' stuff started.

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They would most likely have filmed scenes for about 5 different characters
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    It's confusing. On one hand DTC says they've learnt from the Archie (lack of) aftermath and won't repeat the same mistake, yet on the other hand they apparently genuinely haven't told the cast whom just know 'enough' to film a basic aftermath (which sounds just like post-25th to me!). I guess we'll just have to wait and see how next week onwards pans out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They would most likely have filmed scenes for about 5 different characters

Makes no difference. There'll only be one lot of following episodes wihich will have references to the live episode revelation.

I thought Graham norton was going to say something about it on his show but he was probably told not to, and keep up the myth none of the actors have a clue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »
    It's confusing. On one hand DTC says they've learnt from the Archie (lack of) aftermath and won't repeat the same mistake, yet on the other hand they apparently genuinely haven't told the cast whom just know 'enough' to film a basic aftermath (which sounds just like post-25th to me!). I guess we'll just have to wait and see how next week onwards pans out.

They probably just hope the obvious doesn't occur to most people!
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    May be a silly answer but could they not just film scenes this weekend and insert them in? They've done this in the past haven't they when big events have taken place?