Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 30 - Intruder 2/New HoH - 13 October - 10.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Off we go for a fresh week and a new face will be joining the house as of today and a new HoH is crowned

And plenty more surprises to come this week

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #BBAU 2014 - Episode 30 NOW POSTED to: http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.com/ and also: http://CouchPotatoRadio.com #BBCP @BBGossip
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'So......whos up for limbo?'

LOL I love Big Brother <3
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was funny! :D Wish our BB was as good!

I actually felt Ryan was baiting Travis throughout this episode, can't believe I'm actually saying this but I felt sorry for him a little. Especially when he got a little emotional trying to apologize to Ryan and Ryan just gave him nothing back.

This Marina girl seems...odd. She has given way more info in regards to what she knows about the HMs. For example asking straight out about Lawson's GF and then her comments regarding Sandra. As if she knows her so well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder tomorrow's show is on at 9.30am UK time

Good episode today, I really enjoyed that one

Why can't our BB voice be as witty as Australia's, loved the way BB stepped in to calm down the potential fight with some humour

Don't mind Marina, didn't see much of her today after her introduction but hopefully she won't be as dull as Leo

Skye as HoH should be amusing, hopefully she won't be as wasteful with her extra nominations points as Cat was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    What is being said is it is a new nomination power that has not bee seen before.

I think Marina was more easily accepted into the group cause she is a girl. The boys don't see her as a threat and the girls are looking at her as an alliance. Funny she did the same thing Leo did with ask me about me thing and no one slammed her for it as the did Leo.
  • Options
    kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    The Ryan, Lawson, Sandra and Sam clique should be broken up with a quadruple eviction. Cannot stand any of them
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved big brother's comment absolutely brilliant.
    While I felt sorry for Travis when he wanted to apologise I still think he will go soon.
    I don't like Ryan since he has got airtime he has not impressed me.
    We have to have Priya's diary room assessment of Marina she'll keep us right.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was praying for Aisha to call Lawson out on all his Cat behaviour in front of the whole house so he could run to the diary room and start blubbing again.

None of the guys are particularly likable and among the girls I think Skye and Priya are the only ones I'm rooting for. I like Aisha but she seems way too into Travis now when in the early days she didn't.

I was also surprised to see myself agree with Travis, he actually made the effort to discuss it but Ryan rebuffed him, then Ryan thinks Aisha should go "talk it out" with Lawson, the damn hypocrisy.

I hope Marina will be a good addition, I'm hopeful given some feathers seem ruffled already.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brill episode. :)

Ryan and Travis' current dynamic is interesting, considering they were very close at the start (though, even back then it seemed like Travis was more fond of Ryan than vice versa). I'm usually anti-Travis, but I actually think Ryan came across worse in this. I mean, he made a below-the-belt comment to Travis first, didn't he? Yet, when Travis responds, he's suddenly in the wrong.

I loved Big Brother's "Sooo ... anyone up for limbo?" when everything got awkwardly silent. Brilliant! :D

50 Shades of Sandra was very funny, too. :D
  • Options
    ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was genuinely really funny. This is such an enjoyable version of BB to watch.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was also surprised to see myself agree with Travis, he actually made the effort to discuss it but Ryan rebuffed him, then Ryan thinks Aisha should go "talk it out" with Lawson, the damn hypocrisy.
    Ryan said there is nothing more to discuss, that they will be back to normal tomorrow and laugh about this in a few days and that he holds no grudges. What else is Ryan supposed to say? So Travis wants to talk about it and Ryan rather wants to sleep on it, so who says Travis is the one to decide how to handle this? He told him in the nicest way possible that they are very different people and wouldn´t be friends on the outside, well at least he was honest.

I am really surprised that everyone on all boards who bashed Travis the last couple of weeks because he is a dumb and uneducated douche is now on his side. I guess thats big brother.