[GAME] Team Factor Series 3

Comments

• cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    Roxie

Roxie, you are soooooo up my street. Firstly, we both share the same favourite XF act in the incredible Ruth and I’d love for us to go Dancing In The Rain together.:D

It’s not just that though; everything I know about you from the forum and your application just clicks with me: your personality, your music tastes, your mentoring/judging approach… just everything. Roxie, I really think we'd both make a new friend once we get to know each other, I can just feel it!

I know you have a close bond with Aliyah but you MUST come on to my team. I think we would work amazingly together and get you the success you deserve (by the way, you were so robbed last year). Please join me. You know it's right.
    TURNS
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I feel bad that I just took two seconds to do my application :blush: also yay team Aliyah :D
  • AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Roxie, will you choose Pete or Aliyah as part of your destiny?
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Aw Aliyah, Pete thanks so much for turning for me! You're both incredible and have so much experience on the forum. I could still learn a lot from both of you. :)

Aliyah you taught me so much last year and introduced me to so much new music and made me appreciate so many new types of music! I still listen to the songs you used last year in fact. And you're an absolute beast at these games with all your wins. Also you're such a great girl - so honest, entertaining and passionate! I know from prior experience that you'd really fight for me and want me to get all the way to the end. <3

Pete you're just so witty and wonderful. You've been a part of this forum for a long time and so I believe you could teach me a lot too. In fact like Aliyah you could help culture my music taste further and make me appreciate more as you'd probably mentor me in a different way to Aliyah which I would personally find really exciting. Also I know from watching you on Mix Factor you're really passionate about what you believe in and I admire that! You're also such a lovely guy and I think we would get along great.

So I've made my decision and it's been hard. I've been going back and forth on this. But I think I've decided...and it's based on who could help develop my music taste further and that judge is...
    PETE!

I love Aliyah but I want a different experience this time and be mentored in a different way and Pete's got a more balanced taste which would help me grow as a contestant more. Love you still ghetto gurl (even tho you tried to murder Ruth Lorenzo in a game </3 - heartless BIATCH >:(:blush:).
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    I feel bad that I just took two seconds to do my application :blush: also yay team Aliyah :D

Alex's last year was the best when he wrote 'Deity' for every single question. :D
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Booo Roxie,

I fought for you last year and you betray me. See you on the other side, BIACH. >:(

(jk btw :p)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Roxie has officially flown the austere indie nest known as Team Aliyah. Will this change of allegiance give her a CPN arc for the rest of the show? We will soon find out.

Each team now has one member. Someone is about to have two:

Contestant #4

USERNAME: RabidWolverine1 (Nathan)

NAME/NICKNAME (optional): Hector Rodriguez Raul (Ask Jakk :D)

YOUR FORUM EXPERIENCE: A Growing Work In Progress. I had a very noticeable false start about a year ago in these forum games and in this game in 2014 I was a huge let down due to personal stuff going on. (Thankfully there were a lot of encouraging comments from fellow players including some of the Team Mentors for this year)

I don't do excuses but I plan on doing redemption in a big way. Ive been watching games closely picking up hints and tips and recently dived back in after months away by being in Rick's first "Project Stars Game". I managed to get my best act to the series finale and topped the vote a few times in the journey.

Ive been taking advice from lots of people ranging from Steve, Rick, David (Yohin) and more. Getting more interactive with other game regulars and I feel like im learning more every time I view a game and now is the time I can really show what I am capable off. Time to leave the false start behind :)

WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE: A year ago I promised Battenberg and ended up on Team Justin and was advised by the other mentors that next time I should offer savoury goods...So I could offer Pork Pies...Maybe a nice Quiche :D

Realistically a little light hearted attitude. I love being competitive but I never tend to take things personally so will try and offer a few jokes and puns to remind everyone that although its a competition its supposed to be fun :)

YOUR FAVORITE X FACTOR ACT AND WHY: Matt Cardle/Janet Devlin.

Im including my favourite Male and Female acts here.

Both share a few qualities that I look for and first of all is diversity. Not in the terms of the style they sing in but the fact they took songs from completely different genres and could make it seem like it just fits theirs. They didn't restrict themselves by what they thought a normal genre should be.

The other big selling point is Tone. I love a good tone to a voice, it can be the thing that can grip someone from the very first note. People can work on their range and runs but a tone is something that can be a unique quality and for me the tones of Matt and Janet just had me hooked from the get go.

Yup, probably unnecessarily excessively large application is done and dusted. So if any of you think im worth taking a shot on I guarentee you im in this 100% and if not then thanks anyway I'll hopefully still have fun competing against you :)
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Now that is an essay :D
    Forum Member
    Oh yay, I'm so pleased! Welcome aboard Roxie, I think we'll be fab together! :)
    Forum Member
    Yay Battenberg Raul! :D And another deity who likes Matt Cardle!!! <3 And essays too for that matter! :blush:

And wooo #TeamPeteToDom
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan, I don't really know you too well or I don't recall even ever speaking to you before? I like that you put a lot of effort into your application, but 1) I'm not here for the sob stories, we're here to be the BEST and I don't want sympathy voting for my team and 2) you should be ashamed for eating those poor piglets. :cry:

*NO TURN*
    Forum Member
    Rabid

I have such a good vibe about you, Rabid. Based on my brief time knowing you, you have such a good sense of humour and likeable personality, I love your fake Spanish thing, your obessions with old retro classics and generally everything about you.

I’ve also seen you guest judge and I thought you were excellent – so fair and considered. Then I read your application and WOW - probably the best application we had! Your personality came screaming out of it and I love the detail you went into about tone and diversity

You need to be on my team, Rabid, and are exactly what I’m looking for. You seem so enthusiastic, so willing to learn and I think me and you would get on really well. Please, please come and join Team Pete!

Ps. I love pork pies!!:D
    TURN
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan (RabidWolverine)

Nathan, WHAT AN APPLICATION! I think you're a fantastic person. However, I believe Pete is the right mentor for you as he fought me tooth and nail to ensure I don't turn for you as he desperately wants you in his team lol and you know, I think you'd be best suited to him due to your similar music tastes and rather interesting sense of humour :p

NO TURN
    Forum Member
    Yay Battenberg Raul! :D And another deity who likes Matt Cardle!!! <3 And essays too for that matter! :blush:

And wooo #TeamPeteToDom

:D:D:D
    Nathan, I don't really know you too well or I don't recall even ever speaking to you before? I like that you put a lot of effort into your application, but 1) I'm not here for the sob stories, we're here to be the BEST and I don't want sympathy voting for my team and 2) you should be ashamed for eating those poor piglets. :cry:

*NO TURN*

Oh, I didn't realize I gave a sob story, oh well maybe I'll get a spread in Heat Magazine :p
    Forum Member
    Rabid

I have such a good vibe about you, Rabid. Based on my brief time knowing you, you have such a good sense of humour and likeable personality, I love your fake Spanish thing, your obessions with old retro classics and generally everything about you.

I’ve also seen you guest judge and I thought you were excellent – so fair and considered. Then I read your application and WOW - probably the best application we had! Your personality came screaming out of it and I love the detail you went into about tone and diversity

You need to be on my team, Rabid, and are exactly what I’m looking for. You seem so enthusiastic, so willing to learn and I think me and you would get on really well. Please, please come and join Team Pete!

TURN

Wooooooo Pork Pies For Team Pete :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence :)
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Nathan (RabidWolverine)

Nathan, WHAT AN APPLICATION! I think you're a fantastic person. However, I believe Pete is the right mentor for you as he fought me tooth and nail to ensure I don't turn for you as he desperately wants you in his team lol and you know, I think you'd be best suited to him due to your similar music tastes and rather interesting sense of humour :p

NO TURN

Haha thanks anyway I genuinely appreciate it...But no baked goods for you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thus TeamPete was gifted another R-rated member.

Contestant #5

USERNAME: ASwede
    NAME/NICKNAME (optional): Robert
    YOUR FORUM EXPERIENCE: DS Factor, and... that's it 3:
    WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE: Food and drinks.
    YOUR FAVORITE X FACTOR ACT AND WHY: Matt Cardle, cuz voice
    Forum Member
    Rabid

TURN

It should be noted though I am actually part Spanish/Gibraltarian :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert (Aswede)

Robert! Okay I know this is your first mentoring game, however I truly believe your success on DS Factor can easily be translated here. Robert, I hosted and organised that game, you already know my qualities and you know I can be amazing for you as a mentor and i can show you great things Robert. Also i know you're swedish and I absolutely love Scandi music, one of my most popular wins in NTA was by a swedish artist (Lykke li) so join my team, you won't regret it!

*TURNS*
    Forum Member
    Woo Raul! Great to be working together with you! :D As Pete said you've got an amazing sense of humour esp in Mix Factor where you've been lightening the mood in some tense situations so I applaud you for that! Yay for Team Pete! :)

Also I hope I don't become too CPN and I have some OTTP moments this time haha! :blush:

And omg Robert you love Matt too <3<3:blush: You should totes have been playing DSSC when I used Loving You....:cry:
    Forum Member
    YAAAAAAAY, welcome Hector! :D

So, so pleased I got two mentors I really wanted with great personalities! Team Pete is going to be the fun team I think! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Here now to do my team decision. :)
    Forum Member
    Robert

Robert, I’m so glad you’re playing this game and I can’t wait to see your mentoring skills after you wowed us with your incredible voice. We worked together already quite closely on two occasions in that game with me taking a mentoring/advisory role, and for that reason I think you should maybe take a fresh approach from one of my lovely colleagues, at least one of which will be dying to mentor you.
    NO TURN
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robert my fave <3 If you're as amazing at mentoring as you are at singing then we can totes continue your winning streak here too. You have a really wide diverse knowledge of music and I'd be super excited to finally get a rightful chance to have you on my team.

*TURN*
    Forum Member
    Woo Raul! Great to be working together with you! :D As Pete said you've got an amazing sense of humour esp in Mix Factor where you've been lightening the mood in some tense situations so I applaud you for that! Yay for Team Pete! :)

Ditto, looking forward to working with you too :)

Lifes always better with a bit of humour :D
    YAAAAAAAY, welcome Hector! :D

So, so pleased I got two mentors I really wanted with great personalities! Team Pete is going to be the fun team I think! :)

PS on a rather awesome note...They are right now making Pork Pies on Comic Relief does Great British Bake Off :p
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey folks! :D

I have to say that this is going to be an awesome series! :D