Options

iPhone 5 and iPad mini

BeccyJayne2247BeccyJayne2247 Posts: 589
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi, I have an iPhone 5 and have just got an iPad mini. I have the pages and numbers apps on my phone. Will I be able to access these on my iPad mini as well and if so how? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I have an iPhone 5 and have just got an iPad mini. I have the pages and numbers apps on my phone. Will I be able to access these on my iPad mini as well and if so how? Thanks

Indeed you can.

Open the App Store on your iPad, under Search look for Pages and Numbers. Pages and Numbers should be the first entries returned respectively. Tap the Cloud icon with the blue arrow facing downwards.

This'll initiate the download. You may need to enter your iTunes password. Then it'll be on your iPad.
  • Options
    StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... assuming you are using the same Apple ID for both devices, the apps will be available to download on your iPad.
  • Options
    BeccyJayne2247BeccyJayne2247 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I've got the apps on both. How do I access the documents that are on my iPhone numbers app on the iPad app?
    Also, when my other half takes a ohoto on his phone it appears on his iPad too. How do I set it up to do this? Thanks
  • Options
    iGeek2014iGeek2014 Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, I've got the apps on both. How do I access the documents that are on my iPhone numbers app on the iPad app?
    Also, when my other half takes a ohoto on his phone it appears on his iPad too. How do I set it up to do this? Thanks

In relation to your OH accessing his photos taken on his iPhone appearing on his iPad:

1)Tap Settings>iCloud>Photos and enable My Photo Stream on both devices. When you are connected to WiFi it'll automatically upload them and send them to your iPad.

As for Pages and Numbers sharing:

When you launch the apps on both of your devices during the initial set up you should be able to turn iCloud for Pages/Numbers on.