Options

New Hawaii Five O (Sky One)

Comments

• Options
    Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Looking at this thread i think Sky are now only 2 days behind the US pace, i'm going by Mandyblues' post as that was the episode i watched on CBS Saturday morning.

Just realised this myself looking at the episode list on IMDB. Sky are now pretty much at US pace, the episode airing on Friday in the US is aired on Sunday here. The same has happened with Arrow although that's even closer,airs on Sky less than 24 hours after it airs on the Wednesday night in the US. Assuming there are no breaks this will be good when it comes to avoiding spoilers near the end as there's a much shorter gap to UK broadcast.
  • Options
    mandybluemandyblue Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Looking at this thread i think Sky are now only 2 days behind the US pace, i'm going by Mandyblues' post as that was the episode i watched on CBS Saturday morning.

Hi gother this was episode 5.22 and we are now only 2 days behind the US pace we have 3 more episode to go. I am so glad that Sky I up to date.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mandyblue wrote: »
    Hi gother this was episode 5.22 and we are now only 2 days behind the US pace we have 3 more episode to go. I am so glad that Sky I up to date.

I might return back to uk pace myself seeing as Sky are basically in line with USA pace, might be time to renew my nowtv entertainment pass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loved last nights episode of Kono backstory

Loved both story line how the child grew up

Loved the beach scene with the whole gang there
    Love when Steve requested permission to come a board and permission was granted by Kono
    Loved all the flashbacks with little Kono and her mother teacher her about life.
    Loved miya Cech who played young Kono.
    Loved how kono made it back by her self.
    Love the chemistry between Chin and Kono
    The concern that Chin and Steve for Kono
    the other story line
    Loved Steve and Chin working together good chemistry and they need to do it more often.
    quite sad what the son did to his father
    Alex is really looking hot and sexy this season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved last nights episode of Kono backstory

Loved both story line how the child grew up

Loved the beach scene with the whole gang there
    Love when Steve requested permission to come a board and permission was granted by Kono
    Loved all the flashbacks with little Kono and her mother teacher her about life.
    Loved miya Cech who played young Kono.
    Loved how kono made it back by her self.
    Love the chemistry between Chin and Kono
    The concern that Chin and Steve for Kono
    the other story line
    Loved Steve and Chin working together good chemistry and they need to do it more often.
    quite sad what the son did to his father

Don't know if it's me being soft lol but i had a lump in my throat when she was finally made it back.
    I thought they did her fight for survival very well and showed how strong she is.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably my fave episode this season
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,714
    Forum Member
    Grace in that outfit was rather tasty too; and Cath Kim who played her Mom :D
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That episode was very reminiscent of a Magnum episode from back in the day. He had flashbacks too to keep him going, his were of his dad who was deceased.

Great episode though, looking forward to the finale
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The case of a murdered Bounty Hunter turned out good with a few twist on the way
    Andrew Pelham the ex police man turned serial killer was evil. Love how Steve got him in the end.

Love to see Chin worried about Kono. With Steve looking at the photo's of Adam and who he was with.
    The Bromance and Banter from Steve and Danny reminded me of season 1 and 3 it was good and I love it. They worked the whole case together.
    I have missed the carguments as well and they were good last night. Steve is so not over Catherine last night.
    I have to say Rachel is a bitch about not telling Danny about Charlie is his son. Danny has missed 3 years of his life.
    Loved the talk between Steve and Danny about what Rachel did.
    So we are getting a Wedding between Kono and Adam if Chin dose not find out that Adam has been lying to Kono.

Looks like one of the story lines for season 6 is going to be about Danny, Rachel and Charlie and how sick he gets,

Looking forward to season 5 final next week and may be the wedding.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed last night's episode, obvious danno was going to be that kids father, storylines being set up for season 6 however bit worrying CBS yet to announce its renewal so hopefully the finale next week if it is the last ever episode doesn't end on a cliffhanger
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Sky show 2 episodes this week?
    2 episodes aired in the states friday night the bounty hunter episode and the season finale.

Season finale
    does end on a cliffhanger
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Enjoyed last night's episode, obvious danno was going to be that kids father, storylines being set up for season 6 however bit worrying CBS yet to announce its renewal so hopefully the finale next week if it is the last ever episode doesn't end on a cliffhanger

I think we will find out this week. CBS will announce either today or Wed I am sure we are getting a season 6.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't Sky show 2 episodes this week?
    2 episodes aired in the states friday night the bounty hunter episode and the season finale.

Season finale
    does end on a cliffhanger

NO Sky is showing the final next Sunday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Renewed for season 6 according to the cancelled/renewed thread :D
  • Options
    AliU2maniacAliU2maniac Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew, I'm so glad the wait for news is over :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phew, I'm so glad the wait for news is over :D

YES I am so happy we are getting season 6 of Five 0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    One Fantastic season final from five 0 loved it this is my second fav episode after 5.07 in season 5

Loved seeing Cath back I am a big fan and I hope we get Steve and Cath back together for season 6 this is what I have missed this season 5
    Loved all the action and glad to see Bad Ass Steve back doing his stuff missed that this season.
    Loved seeing Steve and the guys all dress up in Tux and suits. Alex/Steve looked so hot and sexy

WOW Steve coming out of the water shirtless and wet. The look on Steve face when he saw Catherine
    Love that Catherine is back. Love all the Steve and Cath scenes
    Love Chin having a talk with Adam
    Loved Cath helping the team. Loved the banter between Steve and Danny in this episode
    The friendship between Kono and Catherine when they are holding hands. I hope they show more of their friendship in season 6
    Steve and Danny in the helicopter loved when they got back and Steve kissed and hugged Cath, and Danny hugged Kono.
    Kono looked stunning in her wedding dress and Adam looked good as well. It was nice seeing Kono's parents at the wedding as well
    Steve and Cath at the wedding saying to each other I missed you I missed you too loved it.
    Gabriel what a nasty guy what is going to happen with Chin.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end I thought chin was gonna get shot with the way it went. A good ending would have been looking at the wedding party and then hearing a shot. So glad its coming back though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good finish to the series, Gabriel going to be the Mr Big next season, can see with the story of the nuke the writers were prepared in case of cancellation wouldn't have taking much to edit out the last scene.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a great episode. This season has definitely been an improvement on last season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good news everyone season 6 Hawaii Five 0 starts next Sunday 27th December 2015 at 9.00pm
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good news everyone season 6 Hawaii Five 0 starts next Sunday 27th December 2015 at 9.00pm

Great news. That's earlier than it normal.
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent episode for a series opener but could have done without the Kono/Adam bits.
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,714
    Forum Member
    Yeah, but I assume that's going to be this year's story-arc; for a while at least. (Or it could just all be wrapped-up next week!)
  • Options
    kriZbiikriZbii Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't they just kill Kono and Adam, their whole storyline has been boring for years and she's barely even part of the team when she's not with Adam, usually having irrelevant solo plots. Would much rather have full-time Catherine.