The Final 3 For Each Team Who Are They ? (Spoilers)

steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
Forum Member
✭✭✭
as title says anyone no who the final 3 are for each team

Comments

• Bails HolyGrailBails HolyGrail Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I know the final 3 for Ricky and Tom as I was in the crowd for the KO stage,but would like to find out the final 3 for the other 2 teams before I post.If anyone knows Will and Rita's final line ups please PM me,and I'd be happy to swop information.
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the final 3 for Ricky and Tom as I was in the crowd for the KO stage,but would like to find out the final 3 for the other 2 teams before I post.If anyone knows Will and Rita's final line ups please PM me,and I'd be happy to swop information.

What are the final 3 for Ricky? & Tom?
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    What are the final 3 for Ricky? & Tom?

I'm sorry,but as I've been told you are an unsavoury character,I'm unwilling to tell you.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry,but as I've been told you are an unsavoury character,I'm unwilling to tell you.

Oh for god sake, stop being a child. If you really know the final three then why not just tell us? It's a spoiler thread.
    Forum Member
    Oh for god sake, stop being a child. If you really know the final three then why not just tell us? It's a spoiler thread.

Please read my first post on this thread,and refrain from being rude.
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Know point in you being in here. This is a spolier thread. So therefore your lying.
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    Know point in you being in here. This is a spolier thread. So therefore your lying.

A quick google of your name would reveal you know all about lying ;-)

Just to prove I do know the info......Letitia sings Twist and Shout at the KO stage.
  • margaritamargarita Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Hope someone will give us some spoilers about the final 3 for each team as soon as possible. I'm incredibly impatient :)
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member

:D You have the cheek to call others rude but are happy to be insulting others. Who cares what you know - it will come out from others anyway.
    Forum Member
    Daewos wrote: »
    :D You have the cheek to call others rude but are happy to be insulting others. Who cares what you know - it will come out from others anyway.

i have already responded to PM's from people who have politely asked for info.Before you accuse someone of being insulting,perhaps you should check out all the facts......if you had bothered to do that,you wouldn't be in such a hurry to defend the poster in question.
  • abraaom1abraaom1 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just to prove I do know the info......Letitia sings Twist and Shout at the KO stage.

Wow interesting to know. For me Letitia wouldn't even make it to the KO.
    Forum Member
    I've now responded to every PM I've received.As per my original post on this thread,I would now ask that nobody else PM's me unless they have the info on Team Will and Team Rita.

I appreciate this is frustrating for genuine people who want to know the info,but as I've hinted at on previous posts,I do have my reasons for withholding the information,and I would ask that you all respect that,without resorting to false accusations.

In the interests of good faith,I will reveal a couple of things,which going by the PM's seem to be the most requested news......

There is a slight change to the format this year.The KO stage is contested by the 6 battle winners,plus 2 steals (as opposed to 1 last year) making a total of 8 acts on each team through to the KO stages.

I've received most requests on Stevie McCrorie so I will post about him.He does indeed make the KO stage,where he sings the U2 number "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and he is one of Ricky's 3 picks so will be on the live show.

As I say,I won't be revealing anything else until I find out the line-up of Team Will and Team Rita....if you have this info and wish to know the rest of Ricky's Team plus Team Tom please PM me.I'm afraid I won't now be responding to any PM's which don't have this info.

Thankyou.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Thank you very much for the Stevie information, very happy as he's my favourite at the moment :D
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've received most requests on Stevie McCrorie so I will post about him.He does indeed make the KO stage,where he sings the U2 number "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and he is one of Ricky's 3 picks so will be on the live show.

Boss. Stevie's probably been THE standout act so far. Hopefully he's also picked Hannah and Emmanuel.
  • Xfactor_VoiceGuXfactor_VoiceGu Posts: 70
    Forum Member

Just for anyone reading, I also seen the knockout between Ricky and Tom... And this information is true.