Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 145)

Comments

• Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mercy and Riley?

Ice rink wedding.

Aww yes could you imagine ste skating up to brendan and the two of them with big beaming smiles

Oh dear god I have to stop thinking this cause it aint gonna happen
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I read a rumour that Mandy was coming back. Plus that convo that Tony had with Jack about Cindy settling for him. I just think it is doomed. I just think she doesn't deserved him.

I can't imagine Sarah returning again! I hope not anyway.
    Afternoon my lovelies. ;3 Anything new apart from the slightly-different-angle-spoiler-pic?

Hello! :) Someone saw a wedding scene being filmed, but we don't know whose it is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! :) Someone saw a wedding scene being filmed, but we don't know whose it is.

Blimey. Lots of candidates now...

Just out of interest, does anyone know what soap mags are out tomorrow or are they out next week? I don't usually buy them but I got my timetable today and I'm going to be in the city like stupidly early on tuesdays now, so I might get on board so I can come and post what I find in the mornings...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    God I forgot about HOs tonight.

I'm quite excoited. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Just out of interest, does anyone know what soap mags are out tomorrow or are they out next week? I don't usually buy them but I got my timetable today and I'm going to be in the city like stupidly early on tuesdays now, so I might get on board so I can come and post what I find in the mornings...

That's lovely of you, thanks! As far as I know it's the usual ones - Inside Soap, All About Soap, Soaplife.

eta - You forgot, Tezza? :eek:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

All of them are out tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

eta - You forgot, Tezza? :eek:

Mm!

I wondered what was on tv tonight, and looked at the clock, and remembered HOs would be on at 7.

I don't know where my head is today, honestly. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Mm!

I wondered what was on tv tonight, and looked at the clock, and remembered HOs would be on at 7.

I don't know where my head is today, honestly. :p

How could you? :cry:

It still amazes me that we might get actual Stendan scenes. And Ste for like three weeks.

What is this madness?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's lovely of you, thanks! As far as I know it's the usual ones - Inside Soap, All About Soap, Soaplife.
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    All of them are out tomorrow :)

Oh I see. I'll go and have a snoop around and spend the 1/2 hour- hour I will I have between getting the train in and my lecture starting on here. F*ck me for living in the middle of nowhere and having to rely on irregular trains... >_>
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

It still amazes me that we might get actual Stendan scenes. And Ste for like three weeks.

What is this madness?

Aw, Ste. I've missed him. :o

I still think it'll feel weird going back to main show after the unbelievable intensity of Later though. Though I guess you can't keep up that intensity forever, and probably a good job, it nearly finished me off. ;)
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh mojo, you'll love this.

About 3-4 people who know that I love Brendan at school today and went 'Oh *enters real name* sorry that Brendan died.'

And they watch HO so I didn't want to ruin tonight for them so I went 'Yeah, such a shame isn't it?'

I had to stop myself from laughing every time it happened :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

What is this madness?

I'm still really worried about what we talked about this morning, that if Ste goes to the hospital, we'll think he's alone and then frigging Doug bursts in with two teas from the vending machines, or summat. :(

ETA: Is Brendan not dead, then?

I thought he was dead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I see. I'll go and have a snoop around and spend the 1/2 hour- hour I will I have between getting the train in and my lecture starting on here. F*ck me for living in the middle of nowhere and having to rely on irregular trains... >_>

Thanks a lot!

Silly trains :(
    Aw, Ste. I've missed him. :o

I still think it'll feel weird going back to main show after the unbelievable intensity of Later though. Though I guess you can't keep up that intensity forever, and probably a good job, it nearly finished me off. ;)

I always miss Ste. When he's not there, I just want to see his little golden head.

Definitely. I am glad it's over, because it was actually draining! But it was such high quality too, and I hope they keep that up.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    I'm still really worried about what we talked about this morning, that if Ste goes to the hospital, we'll think he's alone and then frigging Doug bursts in with two teas from the vending machines, or summat. :(

ETA: Is Brendan not dead, then?

I thought he was dead.

I anticipate this sadly:(although why they'd think Brendan would want to see Doug when he wakes up:rolleyes:can they not cut him from Doug's hip for one episode with Brendan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wait, you mean there's a chance he survived?

LOL at the two teas :D

Me too though. Ste needs to come to terms with it himself. I need him alone with Brendan, holding onto his hand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Oh mojo, you'll love this.

About 3-4 people who know that I love Brendan at school today and went 'Oh *enters real name* sorry that Brendan died.'

And they watch HO so I didn't want to ruin tonight for them so I went 'Yeah, such a shame isn't it?'

I had to stop myself from laughing every time it happened :p

Oh god, seriously?! :p

As if he would die with so much unfinished business!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    I want Ste to look through the glass - and Brendan to look all small in the bed. Douglas can f*ck off!

Right, see you in a bit...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL at the two teas :D

Me too though. Ste needs to come to terms with it himself. I need him alone with Brendan, holding onto his hand.

He would! Even if Brendan was awake, he wouldn't get Brendan anything. He'd probably "accidentally" rip out one of Brendan's tubes or summat. Attempted murdering bastard.

I need to see Ste staring at that picture of Brendan on his phone. All sad and confused. :cry:
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear to god if we get ste alone with brendan with hand holding and doug walks into the room and whines and leaves and ste goes after him to apologise i will seriously break things :mad:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on mojo, are you dead or what? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I swear if Doug dares mouth off about Brendan tonight...

He probably has every right to, like, but he's Doug and you wouldn't believe how protective I am over Brendan right now. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duckmoo wrote: »
    I swear if Doug dares mouth off about Brendan tonight...

He probably has every right to, like, but he's Doug and you wouldn't believe how protective I am over Brendan right now. :p

He doesn't really have every right to, though. :o

If anyone had right to mouth of about Brendan, it's the following: Ste, Cheryl, maybe Joel.

That's it.

Everyone else needs to shut up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Come on mojo, are you dead or what? ;)

Who knows anymore :D

But I know I'm sexy and have a great moustache so that's all that matters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He would! Even if Brendan was awake, he wouldn't get Brendan anything. He'd probably "accidentally" rip out one of Brendan's tubes or summat. Attempted murdering bastard.

I need to see Ste staring at that picture of Brendan on his phone. All sad and confused. :cry:

Doug the ripper ;)

Yes :( Thinking of happy times, when he made Brendan giggle, while Ste was lying on the bed with his sockies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mojo, I don't believe you're the real Brendan Brady.
    Show me your cock :cool: #NoineInches
This discussion has been closed.