Do you think Helen would ever do a lads mag? I'd pay good money for that issue ...

aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
Forum Member
✭✭
Umm, as above really.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    That was my idea all along. They should do a magazine. With a ten million audience it would sell.
  • aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbar wrote: »
    That was my idea all along. They should do a magazine. With a ten million audience it would sell.

Thank God. For a minute there I thought there were only girls on the forum today and this thread would sink without a trace.
  • Zoltan SmithZoltan Smith Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay to see her powerpoints
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    barbar wrote: »

Your idea was to have Helen take her clothes off for a photo shoot? I'm not sure if that would work as a long-term business proposition.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Now you mention it Joanna did it last time. Whose turn is it now.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would pay to see her powerpoints

:D

Jim sould pose for Attitude;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    +1 Helen is the ultimate business hotie, yum-yum.
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,182
    Forum Member
    doubt it seems too classy.Littlewoods catalogue maybe...
  • IRKarlIRKarl Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    The one thing I'd liked about Helen is she wore shoes slightly too big for her.

I had a look at her website and theres some photos of her on it so maybe she might.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    I expect Helen is too busy getting her baps out at Greggs to bother with lads mags.:D
  • IRKarlIRKarl Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    I expect Helen is too busy getting her baps out at Greggs to bother with lads mags.:D

That was the funniest thing I've read about the apprentice :)
  • Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her tum is bigger than her norks - which is never a good sign.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Not that I'm being sexist Aussie Dave, but you having to pay to see a woman semi-naked isn't really a thing to brag about is it :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    Maybe they could clone her and re-shoot "Addicted to Love"?
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not . A. Chance. In . Hell. But if the editor of Covered magazine ever wanted to do the naughty businesswoman (but tasteful) look get wired in my dear!!!!
  • Striker22Striker22 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    IRKarl wrote: »
    The one thing I'd liked about Helen is she wore shoes slightly too big for her.

I had a look at her website and theres some photos of her on it so maybe she might.

Just checked out her site, good start with the gallery, but full length shots needed.
    If she needs help posing any of the shots, I'm available.
    Here's one idea.......business suit, short skirt, hair tumbling around her shoulders (because of not being tied back.....not alopecia) looking seductively over her glasses whilst sucking on..........'quiet at the back!'........her pencil.
    Yep, I'm sure that hasnt been done before.........now just need to get my Hasselblad under control and get cracking!