Renting games?

LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I used to rent games from Lovefilm when I first got an xbox because I had so many title to choose from I couldnt buy them all. Then I caught up and they took ages to send me new releases. I wondered if anyone else rents and who is the best I have a free trial for Boomerang and have some high prioroty ones on to try them any others ?
I have gone for the £10.99 middle of the road one. I used to love renting but it fell out of favour is it worth it?

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also check your local library.
    Mine rents games at £2 a week and they always have new titles in too.

in fact a couple I've seen brand new where nobody has rented and the online code is still in the box.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boomerang are quite good i was on their £8.99 a month unlimited 1 at home pack and i was always getting one of my top 5 titles from my list.
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough I use Blockbusters.......I pay £9.99 for unlimited dvd and games rentals (2 at a time) and they are prompt and have a fairly good list of titles.......

(Not sure if this business is still going to be running or its just the shops closing)

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/bandsignup/all-rental-plans.aspx?href=%2faccount%2faccount.aspx
  • Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LF for me, use it to rent quite a few games that I never got around to buying. Good value and really quick turnaround on discs.
  • Sarah489Sarah489 Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Funnily enough I use Blockbusters.......I pay £9.99 for unlimited dvd and games rentals (2 at a time) and they are prompt and have a fairly good list of titles.......

(Not sure if this business is still going to be running or its just the shops closing)

http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/bandsignup/all-rental-plans.aspx?href=%2faccount%2faccount.aspx

I think blockbuster aren't accepting new subscribers at the moment.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Always used Lovefilm myself. Getting new releases isn't usually a problem for me. You just need to return the discs you have so that it coincides with the release date of the game or movie you want. Seems to work more often than not.