Options

Why does everyone seem to dislike Natasha?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Super_FurrySuper_Furry Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As well of a lot of the things already mentioned here, I can't stand the way she talks down to everyone as if she's their superior.

In fact, I'm not sure that she has a single redeeming quality.
  • Options
    JepsonJepson Posts: 3,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As well of a lot of the things already mentioned here, I can't stand the way she talks down to everyone as if she's their superior.

In fact, I'm not sure that she has a single redeeming quality.

Oh, she does.

Trust me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God you'd think she was the biggest bitch on the planet they way you all talk about her, and yet you loved Debra Barr and Katie Hopkins :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God you'd think she was the biggest bitch on the planet they way you all talk about her, and yet you loved Debra Barr and Katie Hopkins :rolleyes:

If anyone on DS loved Katie Hopkins, they were in a minority. Debra Barr wasn't a bitch, she was just a bit brash and insensitive. I don't recall her ever deliberately seeking to be hurtful.

Oh, and I don't mind Natasha at all.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Some people have no idea what 'chavvy' is... if you mean Chav. A Chav wouldn't even be in The Apprentice...

I liked her, one of my favourites so it was disappointing to see her go last week.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people have no idea what 'chavvy' is... if you mean Chav. A Chav wouldn't even be in The Apprentice...

I liked her, one of my favourites so it was disappointing to see her go last week.

if she had not made the degree admission she probably would have been in the final.

She was a big character in the show
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Yep, that was all rather cringeworthy unfortunately.
  • Options
    geraldinemariageraldinemaria Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I grew to dislike her as the show went on but she redeemed herself for me in the show about the finalists. I saw her in a much better light in that and not just cause she paid for her school dinners. Not sure i really belived that.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This. She would have made a far more credible finalist than Jim...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I grew to dislike her as the show went on but she redeemed herself for me in the show about the finalists. I saw her in a much better light in that and not just cause she paid for her school dinners. Not sure i really belived that.

Yeah I'd agree with that. I got a little annoyed when people called her "common" though, that's a nasty word, really it's a mis-used word.
  • Options
    allafixallafix Posts: 20,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    This. She would have made a far more credible finalist than Jim...
    Except that by her own admission on You're Fired she wouldn't. She had burned out over the weeks and by the time she was fired had no energy or enthusiasm left.

I don't think Natasha was particularly credible at any time in the series. She was too agressive as a project manager. "I'm the boss" was her mantra. She never acted as a leader, thus gaining the respect of her team rather than demanding it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allafix wrote: »
    Except that by her own admission on You're Fired she wouldn't. She had burned out over the weeks and by the time she was fired had no energy or enthusiasm left.

I don't think Natasha was particularly credible at any time in the series. She was too agressive as a project manager. "I'm the boss" was her mantra. She never acted as a leader, thus gaining the respect of her team rather than demanding it.
    So? She's still far more credible than Jim who I still see as a complete joke where making it to the final was concerned. Whether you rate her or not, she had 2/2 PM wins (100%) whereas he had 0/2 (big fat 0%) and was clueless to boot...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    So? She's still far more credible than Jim who I still see as a complete joke where making it to the final was concerned. Whether you rate her or not, she had 2/2 PM wins (100%) whereas he had 0/2 (big fat 0%) and was clueless to boot...

The amount of wins are overrated, overvalued, and the win alone doesn't fully demonstrate the credibility of the PM of the team who won the task... especially with the goal posts being in a different place this series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I don't dislike her but she was very lucky to make it that far
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haruhion wrote: »
    The amount of wins are overrated, overvalued, and the win alone doesn't fully demonstrate the credibility of the PM of the team who won the task... especially with the goal posts being in a different place this series.
    That may well be the case (to an extent) but I can't see Jim leading himself to a win let alone anyone else...