Have Britney, Beyoncé or Rihanna ever written a song by themselves?

13»

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB .. Destiny's Child Farewell Tour was completed on September 10th 2005, Irreplaceable wasn't released until October 2006, would she really mention that she wrote a song a full year before anyone heard it especially considering it obviously wasn't sang on the Destiny's Child FT?!

Also Ne-Yo's actual words were: "The song is a co-write. I wrote the lyrics, I wrote all the lyrics. Beyoncé helped me with the melodies and the harmonies and the vocal arrangement and that makes it a co-write. Meaning my contribution and her contribution made that song what it is." .. So he obviously sees writing the melody, the harmonies and arranging the vocals as writing which means she didn't lie!!

^^^^Well it was some tour I can't remember where the video is or I'd show it to you, but she clearly claimed that SHE wrote the song when she didn't.

As for that second point, all the musical composition is irrelevant when she's saying this 'I’m sure people think I wrote it about [Jay-Z] or something, but… the obvious person is not the person at all.' That clearly shows that she's trying claim that she wrote the words which was completely denied and disproved by that Ne-Yo quote you just posted.

She wrote none of the words, so why is she saying that she 'wrote it about' someone?...Music itself may be expressive, but you can't glean that much information without words, none of which she wrote on Irreplaceable.

EDIT: I found the video where she lies to thousands of people about 'writing' Irreplaceable....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She composed it :mad:
    Why the angry face? You mad? Because you seem pressed :)

I never said she didn't compose it. I said she never PRODUCED it, because she never. That is FACT.

Fans like you are why I steer clear of the Britney AT/Britney forums etc. I love Britney, but the mentality of some fans is just scary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the angry face? You mad? Because you seem pressed :)

I never said she didn't compose it. I said she never PRODUCED it, because she never. That is FACT.

Fans like you are why I steer clear of the Britney AT/Britney forums etc. I love Britney, but the mentality of some fans is just scary.

Because im sick to death of Britney never getting credit. Fans like me, We`re not all like Chris Crocker you know :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Surest bet in history none of these 3 has written a song themselves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont see how you can say that, Unless your there during the making of the albums.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member

They probably have but they haven't got through the QC on album launches. Not strong enough to sell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because im sick to death of Britney never getting credit. Fans like me, We`re not all like Chris Crocker you know :rolleyes:
    You're sick to death of her not getting credit? Ok. You obviously didn't read my original post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're sick to death of her not getting credit? Ok. You obviously didn't read my original post.

She didnt produce it yes fact, As i own all her cds/dvds i read the credits so i know that. And yes im am sick of her not always getting credit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney actually wrote Everytime herself, including the musical composition on the piano. She also wrote a song called Someday. Many of the leaked songs such as Let Go and Baby Boy were also penned by her, with others such as Everday being co-written. In terms of co-writing, she wrote a lot of stuff on the "Britney" album, most of In The Zone and a couple of her last 3 albums.

Beyonce wrote a lot at the start of Destiny's Child and her solo career, however post-b'day her writing credits have mostly been a business agreement, and I say this as a huge fan.

Rihanna has never written. The writing credits on Rated R are most likely just for marketing and business purposes, as she hasn't had credits before or since.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney actually wrote Everytime herself, including the musical composition on the piano. She also wrote a song called Someday. Many of the leaked songs such as Let Go and Baby Boy were also penned by her, with others such as Everday being co-written. In terms of co-writing, she wrote a lot of stuff on the "Britney" album, most of In The Zone and a couple of her last 3 albums.

Beyonce wrote a lot at the start of Destiny's Child and her solo career, however post-b'day her writing credits have mostly been a business agreement, and I say this as a huge fan.

Rihanna has never written. The writing credits on Rated R are most likely just for marketing and business purposes, as she hasn't had credits before or since.

I Agree :)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has credits on four tracks on her latest album Talk That Talk. Plus she wrote bonus track Do Ya Thang (from TTT) with only one other writer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also i think Rihanna is more of a co-writer than main writer. Rated R and Talk That Talk.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didnt produce it yes fact, As i own all her cds/dvds i read the credits so i know that. And yes im am sick of her not always getting credit.
    I was only correcting someone who said she wrote and produced it. You've still not read my post. I actually commented on how beautiful the song is and how she should use her creativity more. You chose to see only the producer comment, like it was some sort of diss.

Grow up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was only correcting someone who said she wrote and produced it. You've still not read my post. I actually commented on how beautiful the song is and how she should use her creativity more. You chose to see only the producer comment, like it was some sort of diss.

Grow up.

Well ive not read every damn thing on here and yes ill do that.