Options

Most expensive item of clothing you have on today?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Yeah, but I bet you look like ridiculous.:eek:

(Only kidding.:p)

Well i think i happen to look quite good actually:p...i must do if i get women having a sly look when im out and about :p.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    Probably but the way i see it is if i can afford to wear designer gear then ill buy it but if i cant then i wont get myself into debt getting designer gear.
    And what does people in your town have anything to do with what i wear...theres people in my area that make alot less money than i do but i dont see them having a pop at me.

I was not having a go at you. I was making an observation as you do not find clothes with those price tags in my town.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was not having a go at you. I was making an observation as you do not find clothes with those price tags in my town.

Oh right, yeh i usually pick up my clothes from designer outlets ie Cecil Gee and Hugo Boss outlet here in the Docklands...just recently opened but to be honest i havent spent much on clothes in the past 4 months really. My wardrobe is over flowing with stuff that i dont wear so at some point im going to have to look at getting rid of some stuff.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Today:

Jumper - £19
    Skinny Edward Scissorhands top - $21(got it in America) - whatever this is in £
    Jeans - £40
    Slipper Boots - £14
  • Options
    dddddarrendddddarren Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? You're more thrifty than I am.:D

not really:D but this silly thread, which seems to be just an excuse for people to show off how much money they spend on clothes, made me want to buck the trend.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coat Hugo Boss £600
    Rolex Daytona watch £8k
    Hugo boss shoes £150
    Hugo Boss suit £900
    Hugo Boss shirt £100
    Hugo Boss tie £80

Yes im a label ****:p...but then i work in the Docklands so i have to look my very best:D

Do you keep Hugo Boss in business?? :D:p

Mine's my watch... It's a Chanel and cost about £6k... after that my Uggs which were £100... my shorts were about a tenner from boohoo and my top is from Gap in the sale and was about 20 quid!! Mixed bag really!! :D
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    My watch was £8 :) it's plastic.
  • Options
    louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine would be my 18ct one carat diamond solitaire engagement ring - if I hadn't broken off the engagement!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL my salary isnt that high...i just like to look good and wear nice clothes. The watch was a bday gift from an ex gf who made a shedload more money than i do:p.

I'm surprised she didn't ask for it back :D

My boyf bought my watch for my xmas pressie in 2006, think it was about £80ish. I can't tell the time on it properly cause it's got no numbers but it looks pretty :o:D
  • Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member

Yes im a label ****:p...but then i work in the Docklands so i have to look my very best:D

Are you not concerned about being made redundant?
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today it's my black hooded Diesel top/jacket - it was a tenner in the sale.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today it's my black hooded Diesel top/jacket - it was a tenner in the sale.:o

Wow you bargain hunter! I love Diesel stuff, but it's just too pricey!

It's my coat again today :o It's raining and it's the only one with a hood!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow you bargain hunter! I love Diesel stuff, but it's just too pricey!

It's my coat again today :o It's raining and it's the only one with a hood!!!

Not round my way it isn't! There was a shop on my High St. that sold Diesel jeans for a fiver. Genuine merchandise as well!

Never found any that fit right, mind.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not round my way it isn't! There was a shop on my High St. that sold Diesel jeans for a fiver. Genuine merchandise as well!

Never found any that fit right, mind.:p

Well it was raining here earlier, so ski jacket on... now it's sunny and I look like an eskimo for no reason :o

I had a pair of Diesel jeans when I was at college, a gift from my parents... have never been able to fit into a pair since. I think they are made for people with skinny pins. Sadly mine aren't quite skinny enough :D
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My towel - £6 from Next :o:o:o I just showered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say my watch, it's Gucci, so probably £300 I don't really know.
  • Options
    KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Today it's my shoes, £90.... everything else I'm wearing is cheapo Topshop stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have about £3k worth of diamonds on today, but then i do most days! Clothes probably come to about £150 quid. My bag was about £400 but you technically don't wear bags.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    My towel - £6 from Next :o:o:o I just showered.
    :D:D:p
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:p

I've got dressed now, so its my pretty bra from la senza :o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    I've got dressed now, so its my pretty bra from la senza :o:)

Thanks for sharing. Was worried you might catch a cold.:)

(The bras have it, I think.:D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you keep Hugo Boss in business?? :D:p

Mine's my watch... It's a Chanel and cost about £6k... after that my Uggs which were £100... my shorts were about a tenner from boohoo and my top is from Gap in the sale and was about 20 quid!! Mixed bag really!! :D

LOL sometimes i feel i do but i do like their stuff quite a bit and dont mind paying the price for it.

Dont get me wrong, i dont always wear or buy designer gear...ive got stuff from burtons, next etc etc....if i like something and it looks good on me then price isnt a problem even if it was £5..id still buy it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tatotal wrote: »
    Are you not concerned about being made redundant?

No...maybe bankrupt as i run my own software development company and but theres a pretty slim chance that might happen. Plus should it happen, ive got more than enough saved to get me through my hardship....should i ever suffer one. But fingers crossed that wont happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...maybe bankrupt as i run my own software development company and but theres a pretty slim chance that might happen. Plus should it happen, ive got more than enough saved to get me through my hardship....should i ever suffer one. But fingers crossed that wont happen.

Rogue...

You gotta speculate to accumilate thats what my mum told me :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coolgirl wrote: »
    Rogue...

You gotta speculate to accumilate thats what my mum told me :p

Indeed speculating has got me where i am today..but yep to accumilate you have to speculate:p.