They have him 2/7 ie 0.285 to go.

Comments

• TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Really?!
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no-one in there who would survive an eviction vote in a pincer between the two biggest radar dodgers in the house
  • TipptopTipptop Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow even on odds checker it looks like he's a sure thing to be gone too!

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    It's early days, but I just can't see people being motivated to vote out "nice" Sophie or the sleeper cell, Sam.

Dan's been opinionated and got stuck in, which in BB land means you'll gain as many "haters" as fans - that's not going to serve him well in a vote to evict.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think Sophie will go you could make a lot of money.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have the odds turned so much against him? :confused:

Has something happened in the house? Been shown on online clips? Or is it just some bandwagon effect?
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dreading Friday Hazel will be so gutted :(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    Why have the odds turned so much against him? :confused:

Has something happened in the house? Been shown on online clips? Or is it just some bandwagon effect?

Big Character...vote to evict......voters voting with venom rather than common sense for a better show

....and they couldn't give a toss about the other 2 as they're no threat in future weeks to those currently safe

sad really.....kill the show for 2 minutes of glee...then moan how much S and S are radar dodgers and bring nothing
  • scotchscotch Posts: 10,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo hoo, great news
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Character...vote to evict......voters voting with venom rather than common sense for a better show

....and they couldn't give a toss about the other 2 as they're no threat in future weeks to those currently safe

sad really.....kill the show for 2 minutes of glee...then moan how much S and S are radar dodgers and bring nothing

Good post. And well said. I totally agree.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good post. And well said. I totally agree.

So do I
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    So do I

It's always been the same.

It's our chance to evict at least one of the two most laziest irrelevant housemates in there, and it looks like Dan is gonna be booted out.

That's a fine thanks to a guy who helped make this series. A kick in the teeth really.
  • TipptopTipptop Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what pisses me off about this show, why don't they just give instruction to kick off the best housewifes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who votes out Dan and then goes on to moan the show is boring... you know who to blame.
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's always been the same.

It's our chance to evict at least one of the two most laziest irrelevant housemates in there, and it looks like Dan is gonna be booted out.

That's a fine thanks to a guy who helped make this series. A kick in the teeth really.

Why did they get rid of vote to save.

I want answers !
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The producers had a pretty good system with the midweek save. I don't know why they're not doing one this week (if indeed they aren't). Do they want to get rid of Dan for some reason? :confused:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    If Dan was really crucial to the show then enough people wouldn't be voting him out. That doesn't seem to be the case however. Many find him unlikeable and an irritant and prefer the other two.
    I'll be voting him out because I think my viewing pleasure will be better without him because he's the only one I dislike.

Why would someone wanting to save Dan want a save on Wednesday? That means he'll find out about the twist and probably sabotage himself with his attitude. He did it last time he was nominated.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree.
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    The producers had a pretty good system with the midweek save. I don't know why they're not doing one this week (if indeed they aren't). Do they want to get rid of Dan for some reason? :confused:

I think the only ones jumping for joy will be those who see Dan as a threat to their winner. They probably couldn't give a monkeys about s and s.

maybe this goes for BB too....lets face it Sam or Sophie are harmless enough but no better than those you pass by in Tesco or Asda......dulll

I've seen more chemistry in bottle of toilet duck than s and s in the SH
    Forum Member
    If Dan was really crucial to the show then enough people wouldn't be voting him out. That doesn't seem to be the case however. Many find him unlikeable and an irritant and prefer the other two.
    I'll be voting him out because I think my viewing pleasure will be better without him because he's the only one I dislike.

Why would someone wanting to save Dan want a save on Wednesday? That means he'll find out about the twist and probably sabotage himself with his attitude. He did it last time he was nominated.

I refuse to believe that people prefer the other 2....it really is about threats to those not nominated. If he's that bad....put him up gainst real HMs like Gina or Dexter then if he goes i'll have no complaints

it's a weak eviction challenge tha only serves those that dislike HIM not that they like the oother 2....IMO
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only ones jumping for joy will be those who see Dan as a threat to their winner. They probably couldn't give a monkeys about s and s.

maybe this goes for BB too....lets face it Sam or Sophie are harmless enough but no better than those you pass by in Tesco or Asda......dulll

I've seen more chemistry in bottle of toilet duck than s and s in the SH

Well I'm a Gina fan and want her to win, but no way do I want to see Dan leave on Friday before Sophie and Sam. In fact I can't believe he is even in the running to go against those 2, let alone the favourite! :confused:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly. I'm dreading it. :(
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    Sam drifting out nicely!

He was 4/1 when I got up this morning and has now drifte out to 7/1 with some.

Dan fans only hope is to vote en mass for Sophie. Voting Sam is just throwing money away.
  • P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the betting odds will change once they get wind of Dan fans ganging up on Sophie.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I refuse to believe that people prefer the other 2....it really is about threats to those not nominated. If he's that bad....put him up gainst real HMs like Gina or Dexter then if he goes i'll have no complaints

it's a weak eviction challenge tha only serves those that dislike HIM not that they like the oother 2....IMO

Well some people will be wanting Sam and Sophie to stay.
    In a vote to win Sam would probably beat Dan anyway.

Big characters can survive evictions, but Dan has obviously acquired far too many dislikers to survive. I think Gina could survive this eviction if she was chosen, the gulf between her popularity and the others seems to be pretty huge.