Options

celebrity big brother 15 ratings thread...

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could the final of this series reach 4 million?

Officially maybe, I personally think its unlikely.

According to what someone posted in the DS Ratings Thread, if it was tapechcked at around 3.1m, we are looking at a 3.5m+ official for it.

For people's information, the highest rated official (bar launches and finals) on Ch5 is 3.63m which is what Lee's eviction got. I doubt it will match that, but it should be fairly close to it.

Also If it wasn't posted...

CBB Launch got 3.64M officially.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a feeling the rating would get that high

Don't think it will be sustained once she starts taking over the show and BB forget there are other people in there as well and people start getting frustrated

Don't get me wrong that live feed figure is brilliant, but I just hope they don't lose sight of the fact there are others in there apart from Price
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but surely with a peak of 3.58 this early as compared to last year where it was a few days before the final, an eviction can beat the lee ryan one?
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Great ratings for a cracking episode. Bodes well.

Not surprised live feed was so high either, wish we had it 24/7.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Officials starting to trickle through. So far we have two... in brackets indicates what its overnight was.

Weds 7th Jan:
    Celebrity Big Brother Launch- 3.64m (3.27m)

Thursday 8th Jan:
    Celebrity Big Brother - 3.04m (2.55m)

The Thursday (first HL show) timeshifted half a million! :D
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    Does anybody have the figures for the MTV showings of the episodes?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2.56 million for last nights cbb, on a Saturday! wow
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad as hell they didn't do what they promised about a feed on an MTV Channel think the numbers would be even higher, But glad the show actually beats Stars in their Eyes on ITV its showing both ITV and Channel 4 how insane they were. C4 dropping it and ITV not seizing the moment and making a bid for this "dead" show. If done correctly BB would carry on indefinitely
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is that 2.56 figure true?

Would that be the highest Saturday figure since it moved to 5?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Is that 2.56 figure true?

Would that be the highest Saturday figure since it moved to 5?
    the 2.56 figure is true, its not the highest saturday as the cbb 8 pulled in 2.74 but that was two days after it started on channel 5.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Mad as hell they didn't do what they promised about a feed on an MTV Channel think the numbers would be even higher, But glad the show actually beats Stars in their Eyes on ITV its showing both ITV and Channel 4 how insane they were. C4 dropping it and ITV not seizing the moment and making a bid for this "dead" show. If done correctly BB would carry on indefinitely

Well said! I wonder if they will have a rethink seeing the good ratings for this CBB?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are no words! Fantastic performance! Should we expect close to 3m tonight?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im gonna put it out there and say 3mil for tonight if it it can get 2.56 on its worst night of the week, surely it can increase tonight given that sunday's episode is usually the most watched one of the week
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »

When did they say there would be a feed? The only thing I read was that there would be repeats on MTV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From the ratings thread in UK TV:
    lewiep93 wrote: »
    UK TV Ratings ‏@TVRatingsUK 21s22 seconds ago
    #CelebrityBigBrother continued its strong run with 3.22m/13.1%, its biggest audience since the launch night.

Fantastic for CBB!

Speechless.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those ratings are just insane.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These ratings are :eek: They are monstrous!

Also most note that last nights episode is the most watched BB non launch/final episode since Celebrity Big Brother 2010 on Channel 4! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think MTV showing the episodes is helping, they watch on MTV, decide they like it, so start watching as it is first airing on 5.
  • Options
    Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet merciful god! :o

Those ratings are incredible!

Just shows how much steam the show still has.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Astonishing ratings.
  • Options
    IrishdaveIrishdave Posts: 2,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me so happy to see ratings like this again on BB..after a few years of average ratings. It is beyond brilliant!
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    That's amazing! Am I right in saying the ratings of this CBB are just about Z high as some of the normal BBs on Channel 4? BB10 and 11?
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, brilliant ratings! :)

CBB15 feels much more like an old school series, there's a proper buzz around it! :)