Comments

• Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very happy with that.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    There's a link on the blog that brings you to the store. The url is

blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/03/03/playstation-plus-march-oddworld-dishonored-olliolli-2/store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Dishonoured is in there but not on the list. That must have been the problem.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite fancied trying Counterspy and Valiant Hearts, so well happy this month - might even try to find some time to play them for a change.
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    There's a link on the blog that brings you to the store. The url is

blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/03/03/playstation-plus-march-oddworld-dishonored-olliolli-2/store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Dishonoured is in there but not on the list. That must have been the problem.

:D

Pretty good month even though I already own 2 of the games, I'm sure Sony will be miffed about the url giving the game away as will Bethesda I imagine, just the icing on the cake of a poor week for Sonys PR department!
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    :D

Pretty good month even though I already own 2 of the games, I'm sure Sony will be miffed about the url giving the game away as will Bethesda I imagine, just the icing on the cake of a poor week for Sonys PR department!

Actually, I think the opposite. People have been quick to call out Sony for being disorganised / incompetent but this shows that they did have a line-up ready to go that (for whatever reason) fell through at the last minute and they've been striving ever since to fill the gap.

Ultimately, the games have arrived on time so I don't see the problem. Any half arsed lists or explanations would have just raised awareness of the issues going on behind the scenes.

Anyway, drama over and it's a cracking month.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed it wasn't killzone but guess was a long shot hope.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Is Sherlock Holmes PS4?
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Is Sherlock Holmes PS4?

No he is a fictional detective.

On PS3
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,707
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I'm disappointed it wasn't killzone but guess was a long shot hope.

I hope it doesn't go free on ps plus as I own the disc version. Great line up this month.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Is Sherlock Holmes PS4?

It's a pretty enjoyable game if you like that sort of thing.
    Like the look of counterspy. Oddworld was a game I loathed on ps one but I will give it a go for free. Valiant hearts is a brilliant little game. My favourite 'indie' type title of last year by far.
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    It's a pretty enjoyable game if you like that sort of thing.
    Like the look of counterspy. Oddworld was a game I loathed on ps one but I will give it a go for free. Valiant hearts is a brilliant little game. My favourite 'indie' type title of last year by far.

Not better than Child of Light ??? :o:o:o
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Not better than Child of Light ??? :o:o:o

I loved child of light too. It was a close run thing and if my 5 year old daughter still lived with me and we played it together it would probably have won as it seems the perfect game to play with my little girl. As it is she doesn't and thus Child of Light made me slightly sad.
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I loved child of light too. It was a close run thing and if my 5 year old daughter still lived with me and we played it together it would probably have won as it seems the perfect game to play with my little girl. As it is she doesn't and thus Child of Light made me slightly sad.

Fair enough. It was close for me too but CoL edged it.

Actually that's a lie. Valient Hearts was excellent but CoL ran away with my Game of the Year trophy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting a tad tired of these side scrolling platformers.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gevans81 wrote: »

Really? Many of the recent games may be presented in 2D, but very few of them are "platformers" in the traditional sense. Almost all of them have additional, unique, distinguishing gameplay elements.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Stop playing them, then.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats them on the store already
  • martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    When I'm at work and new ps+ content comes out I usually add content and download remotely via PlayStation store website. My PS4 is all set up to do that.

However does anyone else have the same issue as me?

On the website I add the items to my basket, I then complete the order and it tells me I can download to my ps4 by going to the download list, so I go to the download list and the games I just purchased do not show meaning I can't download remotely while I'm at work.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, kind of annoying.
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytarty wrote: »
    When I'm at work and new ps+ content comes out I usually add content and download remotely via PlayStation store website. My PS4 is all set up to do that.

However does anyone else have the same issue as me?

On the website I add the items to my basket, I then complete the order and it tells me I can download to my ps4 by going to the download list, so I go to the download list and the games I just purchased do not show meaning I can't download remotely while I'm at work.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, kind of annoying.

I literally just did it a few moments ago, you don't need to go to the download list as the page after purchase confirmation should have the games listed at the bottom and you just select which device you want it downloaded to.
    At least that's how I've done it the last couple of months.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a bad update this month. I like the looks of Valiant Hearts and Counterspy so will give those a go at some point.

TBH I am a little disappointed with all the delays and hush hush over the announcement I thought we might be getting something big. The games mentioned in the time during the delayed announcement sounded good like Killzone and Lego Marvel. So sadly a month I would have been very happy with has been a little soured by all the delay nonsense.
  • martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I literally just did it a few moments ago, you don't need to go to the download list as the page after purchase confirmation should have the games listed at the bottom and you just select which device you want it downloaded to.

I'll bear that in mind next time, thanks. ;-)

Turns out they appeared about half-hour later when I checked, perhaps me having no patience doesn't help either :blush: - always want everything yesterday :D
    Forum Member

Same here. I just it from the purchase confirmation page too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Stop playing them, then.

Just saying it would be nice to have a bit more variety on offer now and then, every month it's the same overrated indie side scrolling crap.
    Forum Member
    Tried some of the games today.

OlliOlli just frustrated me. It's tough to get the hang of, despite simple controls. That game would piss me off more than entertain me.

Counterspy is cool. I only did the prologue mission but it's fun. I might give this a good shot.

Oddworld is just like I remember it. Daft as a brush that game.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saying it would be nice to have a bit more variety on offer now and then, every month it's the same overrated indie side scrolling crap.

Subjective. A lot of it isn't crap... let alone over-hyped...