Options

GTA V Online: Are You Ready?

Comments

• Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to pop my PSN ID on here again, just incase people want an extra person for Heists on the PS4.

Nolan-Deckard (Lv 235)
  • Options
    blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nolan-Deckard (Lv 235)

Go outside, enjoy life. :D
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Hopefully not... There's some other nifty sounding additions being rolled out too apparently.

Don't you get done by peeps in blizzard's?!?

Homing rocket launcher ;-)

To be honest I think the addition of that has really balanced things up for players on the ground. Saved my skin a few times lol :D

There are some nice looking vehicles mooted. I like the Rebel pick-up with the machine gun tripod on the back. Hope it's available in Free Mode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »

I often do ;-)

That's nothing compared to alot of players I see roaming around.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blitzben85 wrote: »

With very few building interiors GTA forces you outside most of the time :p
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Well I've around $1.5m in the bank, so hopefully I can at least finance a heist, lol.

Lets hope we can keep the armed jeeps that are supposed to be part of the update in our personal garages (probably not).
  • Options
    TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I've around $1.5m in the bank, so hopefully I can at least finance a heist, lol.

Lets hope we can keep the armed jeeps that are supposed to be part of the update in our personal garages (probably not).

How much would you need to finance a heist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How much would you need to finance a heist?

Not a clue - it might be nothing - but it can't hurt to have a healthy bank roll.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Not Real!!
  • Options
    BlackSkyukBlackSkyuk Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Mine is now updating. 4.75GB. (UK)
  • Options
    DJGMDJGM Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the Heists update (at last) on my Xbox 360, and found a rather nasty bug. Whenever I go back to
    my apartment, exit the heists planning room and head towards the sofa area, the entire system locks up
    before I can do anything else, forcing me to switch the console off completely and restart.

I haven't had a chance to take part in any actual heists yet, bar the introductory meeting with Lester!
  • Options
    Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've played Heists on PS4 today, started on the 2 player tutorial type heist, got through the first 2 stages but then got the error message, was expected though seeing as it's release day
  • Options
    jason81jason81 Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Just done the first heist mission and completed it. How long do you have to wait for Lester to ring again with a new one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took about 25 minutes or so between the first and second one for me.

Was longer between the second and third though.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloody hell server not working.

you'd think rockstar after a year and a half would have prepared better for this sh!t

sick of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well it looks they've fixed the animations for entering / leaving an apartment and garage. Plus the garage entrance has been give extra detail on the outside.

I also thought the cars driving around seemed more varied than previously. I saw two that I don't remember seeing driving around.

Sadly the "sad horn" glitch is fixed in the mod shop and I couldn't make a chrome / gold Dubsta spawn up in the hills - so they might gone now, or at least much rarer. Though I have one spare in my garage and that sold for $56k.

Seems Trevor and Gerald will also now give you random jobs alongside the Simeon car stealing requests.

Shame about the servers falling over :(
  • Options
    DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    There's a bunch of other glitched added now: parachuting through the ground on spawn from race etc: car animation of other players is waaay off! Friend/crew marker on map not working with all players. (am on PS3)

Do they not test patches before releasing them???? It's wrecking enjoyment of the game and making think about going back to PC for gaming!
  • Options
    Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was nearly sick into my cereal when I saw it was available for download yesterday.

Then realised they clearly released it 'early' due to a certain other heist based gamne coming out on the 17th. (Hardline)

I will be rinsing it good and proper tonight, mind.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    I had a quick play last night. Liked some of the new clothing items, you can really make your character look like Special Forces. The leather jacket is cool as well.

I did a setting up mission with somebody who invited me where we had to scope out a bank then drive Lester back. I was the passenger and had to play a mini-game where I guided a circuit thing around a board.

I did think though that this story-based, online multi-play will possibly form the future of the GTA franchise.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly the "sad horn" glitch is fixed in the mod shop and I couldn't make a chrome / gold Dubsta spawn up in the hills - so they might gone now, or at least much rarer. Though I have one spare in my garage and that sold for $56k.

The ones I have stored in my garage are selling for $67k. I have been unable to spawn any new Dubstas in since the update which is a shame :( but I have noticed that the gang cars have gone up in value. The Peyote is worth $36k, the Buccaneer is worth $33k and the Soft Top Tornado is apparently worth $46k. My mate and I have yet to find values for the other gang cars. Some of those prices are for the PS3 versions but the Peyote is worth exactly the same on PS3 and PS4 so I assume the others are as well.
    idlewilde wrote: »
    I did think though that this story-based, online multi-play will possibly form the future of the GTA franchise.

I really hope not. If Rockstar are going to head down this route I hope its only a part of what they do. As much as I love the online and these new coop missions I still really enjoy the solo offline GTA experience. My other issue is I would rather all these missions were possible two player only as I have a friend I have been coop playing with for a long time and we prefer playing coop games with just the two of us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll have to see if the modded Sentinel XS, Ruiner and Sabre are still spawning in town and find out what they are worth now - Ditto the Sand King and Rat Loader.

I wish I hadn't run down my stock of Dubsta's - I'm down to my Chrome bait car only.

I see the "Merryweather" Mesa is now available to buy $87k (i think).

I hope the gang cars aren't harder to come by since the update. My alt-character almost had the complete set of Vagos cars - Bucaneer, Hard top & Soft top Tornado's, Hard top & Soft top Peyote's and a Soft top Manana... I've got a stock hard top Manana too, but haven't been able to get a gang hard top to spawn.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Do all heists only have 2 lives for the team? I joined a heist earlier for the first time & someone died twice & it was game over for us. The mission where we have to steal the chopper
  • Options
    makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep getting 'unable to connect to rockstar game services'... On ps4.

Anyone else?

Pretty annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Do all heists only have 2 lives for the team? I joined a heist earlier for the first time & someone died twice & it was game over for us. The mission where we have to steal the chopper

I was playing with friends yesterday and we decided to tackle the Heists on hard, this meant the team as a whole had zero lives and as soon as someone died it was over.

I imagine normal must have a couple of lives for players as standard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I just experienced from two lovely players, the Armored Kuruma is certainly going to be used as the new go to griefing vehicle in Free Roam.