Options

Chloe Madeley is stunning

Comments

• Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Agreed....... but Laura to win. :)

I hope that is the case with a non bookies favourite winning. Imagine if it happened.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    I wouldn't describe her as stunning, not at all actually, pretty ordinary. Solo make-up last night was a bit of a disaster; it made her eyes look like they were bleeding!

I did warm to her but not too sure after last night; she got the right hump with Michael over the trip and made some cutting comments. You could tell under the smile she was furious with him.

We must have watched a different show as I didn't see her get the hump with Michael or make any cutting comments .. in fact I think she handled the fall very well .. obviously she would have been disappointed (both of them would be) but she reacted really well afterwards and showed a great attitude

Looking back at the fall it was just one of those pairs skating falls when the footwork means your blades can trip you up .. Michael's right foot was either too far across or Choe's left foot wasn't far enough away from his and they just caught their blades ... an unfortuate skating trip that they both recovered well from to get back to a part in the routine where they could continue .. just a pity it meant they had to forget about the back flip
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetcorn wrote: »
    minxymoo wrote: »

Precisely that is why she was so annoyed because it was Michaels fault. She did mention she can act like a petulant child and I got that vibe :p

funny i never got "that vibe":rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe = Richard in drag.
    Spot on !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    syl wrote: »
    I think she's a lovely girl and a great skater but certainly no looker, can't see it at all . sorry.

I agree. I've really warmed to her and wouldn't mind at all if she won but imo Laura is, dare I say it, much prettier - she has beautiful eyes and a really genuine smile!

Not trying to start a reaction here as a) I loathe bitchy comments and b) I like both girls.
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is indeed a very pretty girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a pretty girl ... more so before the DOI makeup department get their hands on her .. I loved her makeup and hair for Kiss Kiss but last night's make up was very strange ... those horrible red eyelashes and the white lipstick ... I don't think the hair and makeup department in general have been kind to any of the grls as Laura's blue makeup last night was awful ... and they both looked like they'd had somthing from Miss Piggy's wig department stuck on their heads
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    She is not stunning, just ordinary, like any girl in the street.
  • Options
    *Wysiwyg**Wysiwyg* Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree with you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ ^ ^ Chloe does not deserve this hatred and about time some of you got your spoons onto other threads.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    ^ ^ ^ Chloe does not deserve this hatred and about time some of you got your spoons onto other threads.;)

spoons? .. you're after getting back to the custard conversation again aren't you?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I disagree,,,yours is an opinion not a fact...i think shes beautiful and oozes sex appeal to.:cool::)
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    she's just ordinary to me...

Laura on the otherhand is stunning...

However I much prefer Colin to both ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirror mirror on the wal Michael's the prettiest of them all .. especially in this video

when he says "do whatever you need to do" .. siad in a French accent *swoon*

http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/237562-dancing-on-ice-skaters-strip-for-sensuous-massage-with-tamaddon/

and especially if he was covered in custard .. or chocolate :D ...
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I disagree,,,yours is an opinion not a fact...i think shes beautiful and oozes sex appeal to.:cool::)

You are allowed to disagree, as a straight female I just find her average. She is nothing special and certainly not stunning imo.
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yours is an opinion not a fact - I find her her visage and her resemblance to Richard somewhat masculine
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like chloe shes cute! And her and michael seem the most genuine partnership out of the finalists.
  • Options
    Petite FleurPetite Fleur Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    http://img88.imageshack.us/i/madeley.jpg/

Huge bum, hefty thighs, cellulite and only 23.:eek:

Not my idea of stunning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that pic was taken before DOI, and all the work she's done has toned her body since them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    diamond1 wrote: »
    spoons? .. you're after getting back to the custard conversation again aren't you?:D

Even if you don't like her I'd like some of you guys/girls to be slightly more civil if you can.;)
  • Options
    sylsyl Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if you don't like her I'd like some of you guys/girls to be slightly more civil if you can.;)

Can't see any rudeness at all on this thread.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babydoll.. wrote: »
    I like chloe shes cute! And her and michael seem the most genuine partnership out of the finalists.

I really like their partnership ... for me they skate the best as a couple in the true sense of "ice dancing" .. whether that's the point of the competition or if it's to find the best individual skater is arguable .. she's not the strongest on her own but as a couple I think they skate beautifully

uhhh :confused: .. check my posting history .. I'm a big Chloe & Michael fan and have supported them from week one .. I think Chloe's lovely :)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe is the best looking girl left in the competition....by a country mile :p
    Edit: She also has fab legs:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe is the best looking girl left in the competition....by a country mile :p

best looking girl on the entire show.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    obviously with looks it's all down to personal opinion but I think she's a really pretty girl ... far more so before the DOI makeup department get their hands on her .. loved her Kss Kiss styling/makeup but she's been lumbered with some very dodgy hair styles/pieces